Could you resist

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,985 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,355 Senior Member
    I'm basically an eighth grade boy with gray hair, so.... yeah.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,010 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Hell my wife would point her out to me :tooth:

Mine would be taking pictures!! I had to throttle her back at a nude beach in Barcelona!! And no, we weren't! That's asking a lot of the sun!!
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 6,045 Senior Member
    Heck, that is standard summer attire out her in Gomorrah California.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    That guy in the grass in the park had a much better looking girl with him than the slutty lookin gal in the shorts wiggling by and will have some serious making up to do :yikes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,816 Senior Member
    I worked in nuke power, where men AND women skinned down to their skivvies to put on protective clothing to go into contaminated zones, every........single.......day. And an outage was a couple hundred at a time. I don't see anything to get excited about in that video clip. On the 'nuclear powerhouse scale of hotness', she'd barely rate a 3 on our 1-10 scale! :tooth:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,413 Senior Member
    That butt jiggled like 2 pitbulls fighting in a burlap sack. I'd be looking.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,118 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    I worked in nuke power, where men AND women skinned down to their skivvies to put on protective clothing to go into contaminated zones, every........single.......day. And an outage was a couple hundred at a time. I don't see anything to get excited about in that video clip. On the 'nuclear powerhouse scale of hotness', she'd barely rate a 3 on our 1-10 scale! :tooth:

Nothing I haven't seen in a Belly Dance class 10,000 times. No big deal.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • BarrydBarryd Member Posts: 188 Member
    That's a lot of meat and potatoes there.
    Barry
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,243 Senior Member
    Drag my..... Miles of broken glass... Her daddy.... Taste of the recipe....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,056 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    This.

Yep.
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    Um, no thanks. I like petite, not waddlers.
    Support your local Scouts!
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,624 Senior Member
    Plenty to look at there ... that's the problem ... plenty.
    roadking wrote: »
    Um, no thanks. I like petite, not waddlers.

While I more or less agree with the sentiment, that girl is far from what I would call heavy.

But, let's face it... She could go three bills and I'm still going to look. It'll just be for a different reason.
    George Carlin
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,243 Senior Member
    That's Kashy92.

She's in proportion. Not fat.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Buffco wrote: »
    That's Kashy92.

She's in proportion. Not fat.
    Not fat at all. She looks healthy and in good shape to me. Some of those guys just like thinner women. Me? I like looking at most of them. Lovely women come in all kinds of shapes and sizes.
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 6,945 Senior Member
    Yeah, probably. I had solid phaser lock on the Detonics compact .45 in the promo poster for Mr. & Mrs. Smith a good ten seconds before I noticed Angelina Jolie had it in a thigh holster.
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
  • SargeSarge Member Posts: 324 Member

Shoot mine woulda started thinking about three ways and other kinky things hahaha
    Pain is okay. Puking is okay. Fear is okay. Falling is okay. Crawling is okay. Failure is okay. Quitting is not.
  • 10 AC10 AC Member Posts: 309 Member

Mine probably would also.
    Teach
    If you don't have a C&R FFL,you really need to consider getting one----it's a license to spend money, though.
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,788 Senior Member
    I am spoiled, living in Miami.

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,534 Senior Member
    If this was in Miami, she'd probably be a nun... My boating days in Miami were punctuated by bare ass naked women going by on other boats on the intercostal often enough not to make it more than noteworthy...

Making numerous runs by Haulover Beach huh?

Pretty normal stuff around here. Don't even need to go all the way to the ocean.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    Yeah, I spent enough time in the islands that it took something really special to turn heads.
    Support your local Scouts!
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,461 Senior Member
    I would look. I am a fan of the female form in any reasonable shape. The county I live in is either #1 or close in diabetes nationwide, and well, let me put it this way, when the wife got a collapsed lung, the doc told her that he could use a normal needle, not one for a Butler body type.

The good looking ones arent like unicorns, but more like a nice rack buck in scarcity.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior Member Posts: 2,465 Senior Member
    Damn right I'd look.
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
  • DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 3,353 Senior Member
    I could resist...but would likely ignore any good reason to.
    It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain
  • shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,379 Senior Member
    Damn I love being single in a beach town.
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "It's far easier to start out learning to be precise and then speeding up, than it is having never "mastered" the weapon, and trying to be precise." - Dan C
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,369 Senior Member
    Could you resist, maybe but why?

My wife may very well point out something like that, she has done it before. A well endowed lady in a thin dress and no bra on a cool evening, may not have seen anything if not for my wife pointing her out to me.
    roadking wrote: »
    Yeah, I spent enough time in the islands that it took something really special to turn heads.

I'd like to think that I would never be so rich that I'd find myself unwilling to stoop down to pick up a dollar bill...

I will say I find myself less attracted to 'screaming hot' hardbodies than I used to be, and more attracted to softer, curvy, confident women.
    George Carlin