Alabama burglar has a bad day- - - - -

TeachTeach Senior MemberPosts: 18,419 Senior Member
Another oxygen thief is no longer a threat to society, but the homeowner might be in just a bit of hot water. When tying a thief to a tree, isn't it better if you leave his feet touching the ground?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/31/police-suspected-burglar-found-dead-after-hes-tied-to-tree.html

:uhm:
Jerry
Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite

Replies

• earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    I suspect that either the burglar was over dosed on drugs or both parties have an undisclosed history.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • Hondo341Hondo341 Member Posts: 448 Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Another oxygen thief is no longer a threat to society, but the homeowner might be in just a bit of hot water. When tying a thief to a tree, isn't it better if you leave his feet touching the ground?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/31/police-suspected-burglar-found-dead-after-hes-tied-to-tree.html

:uhm:
    Jerry

Naw, It is a southern tradition.
    "People are responsible to play a role in their own safety." Sheriff David Clarke 2016
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,854 Senior Member
    I see nothing wrong with Johnson's actions. Johnson is 68 years old and the 31 year old thief needed restraining. If you're doing something outside the law, death is definitely a possibility. And the reason he tied him with his feet off the ground was because this guy being a thief, he didn't want him running off with his tree!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    Oops. Doesn't sound like it was intentional.

Play stupid games... Win stupid prizes.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • SmileySmiley Member Posts: 201 Member
    Hmm... don't seem to be enough info on this situation. How do you know his feet was off the ground? How was he tied?

Very curious.