Home Main Category Clubhouse

Is this a great administration or what?

zorbazorba Senior MemberPosts: 24,190 Senior Member
I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on EBAY any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off my front window. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch. I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIL (which you CAN Buy on EBAY) and ran it up the flag pole.

Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7. I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving the $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.

Plus, I bought burkas for me to wear when I shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way and security can't pat me down. If they say I'm a male wearing a burka, I just say I'm feeling like a woman today.

Hot dang...Safe at last. Isn’t this administration great or what?
-Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

Replies

• MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,824 Senior Member
    Shared that!!! It unfortunately sums it all up pretty well.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,864 Senior Member
    I bet you wear a burka to get to your klinger class
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,484 Senior Member
    Instant classic
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    The NSA is the ONLY government agency that is listening to you. I don't know if that's good or bad. :silly:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    Btw....thats racist!!!
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,981 Senior Member
    Michakav wrote: »
    Btw....thats racist!!!

No, I didn't insult, or demean anyone, but if I had put up American flags, or a sign that proclaims I believe in God, that it would be racist.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,190 Senior Member
    The only caveat is that a spot check on eBay revealed no ISIL flags - although I wouldn't be surprised if the *did* appear there from time to time. No "Stars and Bars" either.

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    NN wrote: »
    I bet you wear a burka to get to your klinger class

Now Ned, why would I hide my natural beauty? :rotflmao:

jaywapti wrote: »
    No, I didn't insult, or demean anyone, but if I had put up American flags, or a sign that proclaims I believe in God, that it would be racist.

JAY

Doesn't matter! Your racist. All you need to be racist is white.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    The only caveat is that a spot check on eBay revealed no ISIL flags - although I wouldn't be surprised if the *did* appear there from time to time. No "Stars and Bars" either.

They are still selling the Gadsen Flag (Don't Tread On Me) on Amazon. Don't know how long that will last, though. It's been accused of being a racist symbol recently. No ISIS or ISIL flags on Amazon, though.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    tennmike wrote: »
    They are still selling the Gadsen Flag (Don't Tread On Me) on Amazon. Don't know how long that will last, though. It's been accused of being a racist symbol recently. No ISIS or ISIL flags on Amazon, though.

I just popped over to eBay - Gadsens are still available there too. The only ISIS flags I found on eBay were of the Goddess, not the terrorist group.

• jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,981 Senior Member
    Michakav wrote: »
    Doesn't matter! Your racist. All you need to be racist is white.

I stand guilty as charged.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    Pure micro-aggression. Cultural appropriation on steroids.