Taking a knife attack seriously

12346»

Replies

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,103 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Dude. He's got socks older than 36 years.
    You saying he's a fair sight older 'n LMLarsen?
    Overkill is underrated.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,729 Senior Member
    Why? Who is he hurting? What rule has he broken?

Trolling and flaming. If you come to our forums to start fights, insult people, gore sacred cows and in general, start trouble, expect to be banned. We enjoy lively and spirited discussion but Trolls are the lowest form of online life and will be dealt with in short order.

In particular, he came here to start trouble. He is here to disrupt discussions and make a big elaborate joke.

But- heck, I find it funny so far. He is pretty inventive and creative in the writing. Plus, some of the responses are hilarious as well. He will be gone soon when it stops being funny and he takes it to the next level.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    In particular, he came here to start trouble. He is here to disrupt discussions and make a big elaborate joke.

But- heck, I find it funny so far. He is pretty inventive and creative in the writing. Plus, some of the responses are hilarious as well. He will be gone soon when it stops being funny and he takes it to the next level.

I guess I would define Trolling differently. Comment with the intent to piss off, or set off. He just thinks he is funny. Maybe some mild trolling, but we are a lot worse to each other daily.
    It's because I hate Trump.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,729 Senior Member
    I guess I would define Trolling differently. Comment with the intent to piss off, or set off. He just thinks he is funny. Maybe some mild trolling, but we are a lot worse to each other daily.

Which is why he is still here
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • therewolftherewolf Member Posts: 90 Member
    Wild Dog wrote: »
    I see I'm a topic of discussion for all you guys.

Now when you're observing the roadway, do you just glance at it, take a long look, or do you

prefer to eye it up, searching for small change?