Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Undocumented shopping at Walmart and bonfires in Charlotte, NC

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Stacking the bodies 10 deep at store entrances they attempt to loot would be pretty good deterrent. And blood is slicker 'n' owl poop, so they'd have a hard time getting traction to get over the bodies if they decided to try looting anyway. It's been obvious for a few years now that the cops aren't able to protect the businesses. Time for the owners to stop dialing 911 and start dialing 1911, 870, 500, and AR15 and AK47. They get immediate response when you pull the 'send' switch.

Like BC said, those Korean business owners in LA took care of their businesses and didn't get looted. A few early undocumented shoppers getting ventilated seemed to dampen the enthusiasm for looting the Korean owned businesses. Imagine that!
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Well DUH!

'He was allowed to drive away alive': White motorist armed with a GUN is filmed driving slowly through crowd of protesters in Charlotte

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801796/He-allowed-drive-away-alive-White-motorist-armed-GUN-filmed-driving-slowly-crowd-protesters-Charlotte.html#ixzz4L0yOeEaa
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Well DUH!

'He was allowed to drive away alive': White motorist armed with a GUN is filmed driving slowly through crowd of protesters in Charlotte

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801796/He-allowed-drive-away-alive-White-motorist-armed-GUN-filmed-driving-slowly-crowd-protesters-Charlotte.html#ixzz4L0yOeEaa

:spittingcoffee: I guess they didn't want any of that action! Since that was a riot and not a demonstration, he was wise to be armed. No fun trying to beat up a white man in a car if he has the ability to add holes to their carcasses.
    ― Douglas Adams
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    The rioting usually subsides when all the stores have been looted. Rioting is about shopping, nothing else. Ever.
    Governor called up the National Guard. Great. More witnesses to watch the unabated looting that will continue tonight. Not like the NG or PD are going to stop any of the legions of undocumented shoppers getting an early start on filling their Christmas shopping lists.
    ― Douglas Adams
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    How long will it be before one of these riots erupts into an all-out gun battle? When the gangbangers with their spray and pray antics meet up with a few well-organized citizens with some combat training who actually know how to aim before pulling the trigger, the results aren't going to be pretty!
    Jerry
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Teach, it will happen when the pavement apes (damn you Chief for putting that in my vocabulary) start stud in area where leadership won't bow down to the liberal state and federal DOJ. As to citizens using force to protect themselves and their homes ... it again is when the sub speed limit IQ minions of Hildabeast/Soros/Doomberg step into the wrong neighborhood.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
    It would hep if they released that video showing he had a gun..........and if he threatened them with it.........family was supposed to view it, I dunno if they did or not.

Female Cop in Tulsa in the other incident was/will be charged with Manslaughter I heard on TV.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    It would hep if they released that video showing he had a gun..........and if he threatened them with it.........family was supposed to view it, I dunno if they did or not.

Female Cop in Tulsa in the other incident was/will be charged with Manslaughter I heard on TV.

Yes they viewed the video today.

Po!ice chief has already said the video did not definitively show him threaten with gun.
    Rumor has surfaced a Walmart east of the metro Charlotte area in Albemarle has closed for the evening and locking up because of some activity in the area.

ETA: if this is true it would be out of Mecklenberg County and in Stanly County
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    I do not know about the Albemarle Walmart, but the one from the first night was locking down when I dropped my crew off at 5. Maybe they got word about something.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    As to citizens using force to protect themselves and their homes ... it again is when the sub speed limit IQ minions of Hildabeast/Soros/Doomberg step into the wrong neighborhood.

When the thug was shot in Milwaukee and rioting kicked off downtown, the sister of the thug was encouraging the rioters to go out to the suburbs "where the white folks live" and stop tearing up their own neighborhoods. Many of the suburban residents wrote to the Journal/Sentinal and extended an open invitation that the rioters declined.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,203 Senior Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    When the thug was shot in Milwaukee and rioting kicked off downtown, the sister of the thug was encouraging the rioters to go out to the suburbs "where the white folks live" and stop tearing up their own neighborhoods. Many of the suburban residents wrote to the Journal/Sentinal and extended an open invitation that the rioters declined.

Lots of "deer" hunters in Wisconsin!
    Big Al1 wrote: »

They shoot everything without fur/antlers and not wearing orange up yonder? :jester:
    Big Al1 wrote: »

I read somewhere that there were more deer hunting licenses issued in Cheeseland than there were members in active military service. That's a LOT of deer hunters! :up:
    And I also know that there are a lot of III Percenters and Oath Keepers up there, too. I don't think that they want to kick that particular hornets nest.
    ― Douglas Adams
    They shoot everything without fur/antlers and not wearing orange up yonder? :jester:

Wisconsin has a pretty good season on beaver trapping! :rotflmao:
    ― Douglas Adams
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    More butt-lickin the demonstrators by mayor/PD Chief/ community Ldrs than strong statements sayin they will enforce the law first and foremost.

Need a bunch of Korean store owners like in the RK LA riots to defend them stores....................
    South Korea has mandatory military service for all male citizens 18-35. Good chance the store owners in 1992 were former ROKs. Quite an effective deterrent to looters and vandals.
  • wilkinsonarmswilkinsonarms New Member Posts: 26 New Member
    Sometimes living out in the middle of nowhere is lonely but I suppose the bright side is that this type of thing will never happen here.
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    South Korea has mandatory military service for all male citizens 18-35. Good chance the store owners in 1992 were former ROKs. Quite an effective deterrent to looters and vandals.

Yuppers, that's why we made sure to renounce our adopted kids' citizenship when the arrived in the U.S. Would be a real pain to have to ship them back for service... LOL!
    Support your local Scouts!
    "CHARLOTTE, N.C. (Reuters) - A gun recovered at the scene of the fatal shooting of a black man by police in Charlotte, North Carolina, was loaded and had fingerprints matching those of the victim, CNN reported on Friday as the man's family released its own video of the encounter."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/family-sees-video-charlotte-police-shooting-black-man-000556982.html

?????? I heard on TV he was a convicted Felon??????
    NY Times release wife's cell phone video.

Language warning.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/24/us/charlotte-keith-scott-shooting-video.html

In that video at approx 1:23 the LEO in the red shirt (under a vest) steps back as if to stand over something laying on the pavement ... I can't make it out clearly but it was is in the same area a still photo released by a TV station recently showing what could be the gun in question.

IMG_0169_zpsygzxevc9.jpg

I was not much believing the book thing and with this video, the still photo from the TV station and the fact 4 LEOs were all there makes the possession of a gun pretty much sure in my mind. After that the video shows the LEOs giving Scott orders to drop the gun multiple times over at least a 40 sec span, they did not roll up and immediately start firing.

I have no IA or review board experience and what they look for but these 4 LEOs were interacting with Scott ordering him to comply which Scott ignored. Add in the gun and to me I can't see a reasonable person finding fault in the LEO(s) actions ... now the BLM, NAACP, liberal idiots, etc may not see it. Simply stated in many shootings in the recent past ... when a LEO tells a person to do something and they do not comply bad stuff happens to them and then blows back on LEOs.
    - George Orwell
    I read that 70% of the protesters arrested in Charlotte were in possession of out of state I.D.s. Guess they must be shipping in agitators from out of state in this instance like they do everywhere else.
    ― Douglas Adams
    Some will claim the gun was a plant and all the cops were in cahoots, even to press on the fingerprints............Being a justified shoot doesn't fit their narrative.
    tennmike wrote: »
    I read that 70% of the protesters arrested in Charlotte were in possession of out of state I.D.s. Guess they must be shipping in agitators from out of state in this instance like they do everywhere else.
    I have noticed many of the agitators are white.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,977 Senior Member
    Hey, the dems have to keep hitlerly and all her "baggage" out of the press to try and stem the "bleeding" of supporters some how. Guess busing a few folks to Charlotte to keep it in the news a while longer is as good a way as any.
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Governor called up the National Guard. Great. More witnesses to watch the unabated looting that will continue tonight. Not like the NG or PD are going to stop any of the legions of undocumented shoppers getting an early start on filling their Christmas shopping lists.
    I agree. From my experience the National Guard will not be issued ammunition due to Kent State.
    They need to start shooting looters and arsonist................this crap would come to a screeching halt.

They have every right to protest, but not destroy property, steal/loot and impede and infringe on others.........like traffic on the Interstate or downtown.

It will be investigated to the nth degree including the PD by the state and Feds..
    I was only 12 years old but remember active duty military being authorized for the 1964 Watts riots. Looters were being shot. 1992 LA riots active duty military was again authorized. While researching posse comitatus for my Nation Guard unit training I came across a very interesting report concerning the 1992 LA riots. A Marine squad was backing up LEOs. A looter ran into a house. The LEO in charge stated to the Marines "we are going in cover us". When a cease fire was achieved the house had over 200 new "vents". Apparently Marines "cover" with suppressive fire!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    When there were riots in Koza Okinawa in 1972, the MP's started patrolling the streets with M-151 jeeps with swivel-mounted M-60 machine guns. There were very few buildings in town after a couple of hours with intact 2nd.-story windows, and the rioters just sort of evaporated.
    Jerry
    They (Charlotte PD) are releasing the dash and body cam videos or have, just waiting to see it on the news now. Still shots showed a "Pony" .380 looking semi, and a leg/ankle holster.
    Well, will they look like a bunch of damn fools or what if it proves he had a gun.................I hope it clears things up.