Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Undocumented shopping at Walmart and bonfires in Charlotte, NC

13»

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    CNN showed the Dash Cam

He wasn't pointing the gun at them, I can't tell if it was in his left(?) hand??????????????

Someone said they say Drop The Gun Drop The Gun....just like when they say Stop Resisting Stop Resisting when someone is on the ground gettin whupped with a night sick and just laying there.

I'm leaning toward the police side, of course, but will have to see the Body Cam too...........
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    Having said that above....if I was holding a gun and the cops said drop it............I'd fully expect to get a cap busted on my ass if I did not comply......... period.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Well, will they look like a bunch of damn fools or what if it proves he had a gun.................I hope it clears things up.

Chief, the wife's video show no item on the ground prior to the shooting. As the LEOs move in to secure the scene after the shots are fired the officer in the red tshirt under the vest steps back to protect the item believed to be the gun between his feet. The gun they took into evidence is reported to have his prints/DNA on it. If all that is proven by just the evidence seen so far by the public then gun is pretty much given. Unless the body or dash cam shows the LEOs putting the gun in Smith's and then planting it the gripers can only go for the mental impairment thing were the LEOs didn't handle him with proper care. If this happened 10 years back before Jug Ears sent race relations, the DOJ, the "entitled ones" created, etc this would be a page 6 story and move on.

The worst thing besides a life being ended and a LEO being grilled is Hildabeast is going to take credit for getting the LEO videos released.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
    I hope in my Hearts of Hearts the pistol wasn't in his ankle holster when he was shot and the cops said see he had a gun after they shot him? I doubt it will turn out that way, but????
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    The ambulance chasers are lining up like a bunch of pigs at the slop trough- - - - - -spewing their BS on national TV right now. They're the only ones who will benefit from this whole mess!
    Jerry
    Yep, they don't feel so sorry for the "Victim" or his family, but know the city has deep pockets!