Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

"Carlos Danger" could face jail time

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,626 Senior Member
    Well, that's what happens when you let 'T-Dog' do the thinking... what a dumbass.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    "Weiner repeatedly told the unidentified teen how “hard” and horny he was, at one point boasting that after sex with him she would, “limp for a week,” the Daily Mail reported."

Well, if he gets prison maybe the boys in the shower room will make him squeal like a pig and limp fer a long long time.........:devil:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Who knows Wambli, but NYs Libatard Gov says he may be charged even the lefties have a point where they are disgusted....................
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,592 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Who knows Wambli, but NYs Libatard Gov says he may be charged even the lefties have a point where they are disgusted....................

I would like to agree, but Hillary is still their girl for POTUS after all the crap with her.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,205 Senior Member
    Or never go there!!
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    I bet he commits suicide before he does jail time. It may be an "assisted suicide" but he won't be the cell block volleyball.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    "Weiner repeatedly told the unidentified teen how “hard” and horny he was, at one point boasting that after sex with him she would, “limp for a week,” the Daily Mail reported."

Well, if he gets prison maybe the boys in the shower room will make him squeal like a pig and limp fer a long long time.........:devil:

Yeah he needs castrating. But this little Teenie needs her sexy buns beat with a razor strap for entertaining it, then coming back and ratting him out. It should have been a one time happening. She should have blocked him and told the cops what he was doing in the first place, not egging him on tempting him. She had to know the guy was sick. She shouldn't have kept his interest up. She may be a teen, but she's as guilty is he is.

I guess there has to be an established cut off point for accountablility but the ages we use now came from a more innocent time. Nowadays many young girls are having regular sex well before they reach the age of accountablility. This is crazy. However, I don't think a grown man should be released from accountablility, but these teenie boppers should share some of the guilt. They should lower the age down to about 13. I go by the high school on the way to the Y every day. It's been a long time since I saw any of these young girls that looked innocent. Their dress and their actions are not what they were even 20 years ago. Our society has evolved past our laws. Not that that's a good thing at all. And I blame the disappearance of the family unit on most of this.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    A more innocent time? You mean back when a much older man would routinely get the parents' blessing to marry their young teen daughter??

Tell me more about those halcyon days...
    George Carlin
    Used to call it JAIL BAIT
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,841 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    ............The only fix to New York problems is to LEAVE New York...

I was born there, I grew up there, I made my living there.......now you couldn't pay me to move back. NY is the biggest hellhole and generally suckafied state in the northeast, and it's run by commies.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    ..............My young friend just sold his house just north of NYC (commutable into the city via a 45 min train ride) and with what he got for his "starter home" (1,800 Sq Ft) I could have EASILY bought a custom built 5,000+ sq ft home here. He "upgraded" and the property taxes on his new home are well into the 5 digits. Current property taxes on the last home I had in New York are now over $25,000 a year.

The house I sold in NY in 1990 had a $3200/ year tax bill then. Now it's about $32,000. That was a relatively small house too.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    cpj wrote: »
    I'm confused at what you mean.

He means she and T-Dog should have been banging in the back of daddy's '40 Ford, like in the good old days when the world had it's head screwed on straight.

You know, before libtards.
    George Carlin
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Obama's DOJ file charges? The one Loretta Lynch heads in D.C.? :rotflmao: He's also still the husband of Huma Abdin, and that woman is really tied up tight with Hillary. Too many skeletons in the closet if he's charged and starts talking in court, or squeals on Hillary and Huma for what he knows about that mess. He won't be charged by the Feds for anything, and doubtful the state of NY or NYC will file any charges. Some people are above the law.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    That's insane.............my taxes are under $600 a YEAR here.
    Don't know it they can or will convict him, but it will ruin him even more so than he already is.

"Anthony Weiner Reportedly Under Federal Investigation Over Sexting Allegations
    The Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office issued a subpoena for Weiner’s cell-phone records Thursday amid another sexting scandal, this time allegedly involving a minor."

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/anthony-weiner-sexting-investigation
    cpj wrote: »
    I'm confused at what you mean.

You're always confused.

Look, you guys are pointing out the exceptions rather than the rules. A you girls (And Boy's) behavior was held to a higher standard before. Things have been spiraling downward for the last 40-50 years beginning in the 60s. Back when I was in high school, if a guy knocked a girl up, it was big news. I knew a girl my sister's age that got pregnant as a junior. That was the biggest news of the year. And it damn near ruined that girls life. 55 years later when her name comes up, the first thing people think of is her getting pregnant. Nowadays I bet 15-20% of them get pregnant. And unlike back in the day, they don't go get married.
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    My house was in Orange County which for years was considered the lowest property taxes and still commutable to NYC. That is just not the case anymore. Taxes in the $20-30k are the new normal up there now specially if you have a few acres.

That is totally insane! But such is the case in a state run by unchecked Democrats and their policies. This is Hillary's mindset too. She wants to raise our taxes to fund her vote getting libtard programs.

My property taxes here in Republican controlled Texas run well under $1000 a year, well under. Last year I paid just a tad under $200. But I'm disabled and I'm over 66 years old. And, this is a homestead.
    My house was in Orange County which for years was considered the lowest property taxes and still commutable to NYC. That is just not the case anymore. Taxes in the $20-30k are the new normal up there now specially if you have a few acres.

My house was on Long Island, and had only a +/- 1/4 acre lot, and was a ranch with a finished basement with ~900 sq. ft. in each. Long Island, especially Nassau County where I lived had some of the highest property taxes in the entire country, 2nd only to L.A. County in Commiefornicatia. It probably is still that way.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT: