Home Main Category General Firearms

New Shooting Iron

2»

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,654 Senior Member
    Remember that Remington 700 .308 with the bug ugly brake? I took some of the more expensive stuff off and sent it down the road.
    You'll never downsize your herd that way - pay more attention to Wambli and Zee! :jester:
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,712 Senior Member
    Very nice.

Please load 6 in a clip
    shoot 5 and check for bullet pulling on the 6th rnd and report back.

Oh, the clips you have will work.
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • RocketmanRocketman Banned Posts: 1,118 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    That is pretty sweet. But yea, what did you sell to get it?

His soul maybe??? Damn nice gun. Pretty cool in 45ACP.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I had a chance to buy another one with a 3" bbl in 94/95 fer a whopping 200 bucks, but declined. Had smaller more compact grips too ..................I did buy the Ruger Tgt Govt MKII (had one earlier, but sold traded it for something I was more interested in at the time and later regretted it) and the S&W model 14 with under lug..........I think they were each $150 bucks, both and all he was selling were like new condition.

Oh well, live and learn. My interest changed over the years and so did my gun collecting/buying/shootin wants and desires.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior Member Posts: 2,543 Senior Member
    Congrats. You suck! I consider mine one of my better purchases.
    IMG_0372.jpg
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,622 Senior Member
    Nice trade, hey.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    VERY nice!!! :yousuck:

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug