Home Main Category General Firearms

NSSF World Rimfire Championships

BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior MemberPosts: 4,484 Senior Member
Less than 3 weeks away. I actually shoot in two weeks since I'm working the match. It's going to a big deal for the range. The prize table is over $30,000 including some 50 guns. The Miculek clan is coming, so is Travis Tomosei. Other big names I'm sure. Would love to see Max Micheal show up. 300 to 350 shooters are expected over the two day match. 16 stages, 5 strings per stage = a lot of ammo. Up to 800 rounds if you miss a lot. Probably 400-450 if you don't. Can't wait to kick old Jerry's butt :jester:. I suspect he'll be shooting the new Victory and a 15-22. Since his daughter shoots for Sig now, maybe she'll shoot their 1911 .22? Not sure what pistol Travis will shoot since Rem does not make a .22 pistol but bet he's shooting Remington ammo.

Really looking forward to this, seeing world class shooters shoot the same stages as me. Would love to finish in the top 100.
"He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,670 Senior Member
    Sounds like fun! Good luck to ya.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Pretty cool sounding event. Have fun.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,096 Senior Member
    Sounds like a good time.

Enjoy yourself and take some pics when you can :beer:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    Sounds like a very cool event with a high level of competition. It's bound to be a great experience.