Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Hilary may have worn a wire at the debate

2

Replies

  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,227 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Side note: I'm reluctantly voting for trump.

    I've already started my deep breathing exercises and holding my breath.
    Jerry

    Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,702 Senior Member
    What's worrisome to me is that the Republican Party of FL, the actual FL Republican political organization... saw fit to run an Infowars conspiracy "article."

    No wonder they call this place "Floriduh." Maybe "Floriderp" is more appropriate.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,865 Senior Member
    What's worrisome to me is that the Republican Party of FL, the actual FL Republican political organization... saw fit to run an Infowars conspiracy "article."

    No wonder they call this place "Floriduh." Maybe "Floriderp" is more appropriate.

    ****, ****, Derpity ****, ****.....LOL
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,626 Senior Member
    I imagine it's possible I could give less of a crap if she did what Whutzhiznutz Jones is claiming, but it's really unlikely. In fact, I'd say both candidates probably should have been using a 'cheat'....I mean, you want them to stay true to themselves, right?
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Well there is the metal falling from her pantleg when she fell on 9/11......................

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-juUbFy7v_M
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Wow, that was hurtful. You parry with a rather dull stick...

    Civil discourse huh? Hypocrite much? As I said Pot. You are as condesending as anyone when it comes to these arguments. You couch your insults with flowery words and superiority. You are passive agressive in the extreme. But continue to tell yourself you are better than if it makes you feel better.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    And another political thread that started out as funny/serious ends up in angry feelings. What ever happened to disagreeing without being disagreeable?
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • RocketmanRocketman Banned Posts: 1,118 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    You stocked up on drugs and or alcohol also? You're gonna need it. Maybe prepare to take a shower with your clothes on while laying on the shower floor in the fetal position ?

    And crying....
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,205 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Point A: republicans focus on pointless BS. Such as a conspiracy about Hilary and electronic equipment. (EG:this thread) Which was my main point. Let's focus on conspiracy. Works every time. Not.
    You mean like making a big deal out of Obama's birth certificate when we all know he was born to an American citizen mother which made him a natural born American citizen regardless where he was born?

    Anyone that would do that is a giant turd that played conservatives for fools. While Obama was pulling his crap, a significant number of so called "conservatives" were distracted by that pointless BS and completely ignoring the real issues. They were played for fools and now they are doing it all over again.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,812 Senior Member
    Trump is blowing it, big time. He knows that Hilary owned him in the debate and is now making a more complete fool of himself on Facebook, with attacks on the Miss America bimbo that Hilary dangled in front of him during the debate. The Democrats know which buttons to push to make his subdued narcissism come bubbling to the top, and they are providing him with a steady diet of insignificant targets to distract his attacks on Hilary. His advisors have been doing a good job of keeping him on message, but he simply cannot be controlled for long enough to convince the undecided voters.

    I had grudgingly decided to vote for him, and may still, but I have very little confidence that he will (or even should) win. He's starting to remind me of Humphrey Bogart's character in The Caine Mutiny, who cracked on the witness stand. If he starts firing his experts or doesn't stick to the script they have prepared for him, he's done, at this late date.
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Hilary did exactly what I thought she would do. She baited him, and he bit hard. He simply can not shut his mouth. The notion that he is some sort of genius manipulating the masses is absurd. Sorry Wambli but it is. The only reason he has done so well is that Hillary is the the most corrupt demon queen that has ever lived. Those on her side feel exactly what those on the right feel. I can not believe how bad my candidate is, but just look at the alternative. This is the mantra of 90% of the electorate. Trump may win I don't know, I will not count him out, but I do know it is not through running a great race. This election is a race to the bottom, with the least worst candidate of the minute being the winner.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,812 Senior Member
    I suspect that Trump's experts are trying to control him through his children. They are very smart and better tuned in to the public, so logically speaking, the political advisors are likely getting his kids on board to tell him the things he doesn't accept well from them. Even that has its problems, because while the boys seem to be fairly solid conservatives, the girl does not - and she is obviously the 'darling' of the three.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,626 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    And another political thread that started out as funny/serious ends up in angry feelings. What ever happened to disagreeing without being disagreeable?


    Who asked you? :angry: (kidding:jester:)


    I have issues with ANYBODY that buys in to the Alex Jones info hysteria mindset. If the issue you're concentrating on at this late date is whether or not Hillary 'cheated' during a debate, you're a ing idiot. Same for any signals that may have passed between her and Holt.

    What's that? You say the media is biased?? Thanks for the revelation, Captain Obvious. Here's my revelation for you: Trump showed up unprepared. Now, it's no secret that I'm not a fan of the cheeto Jesus, but how is it possible that one of the two people who could become president shows up to a debate unprepared?! How the hell does that happen? His people say the next debate will be different... well, I ing hope so!
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    And another political thread that started out as funny/serious ends up in angry feelings. What ever happened to disagreeing without being disagreeable?

    Same ole sour grapes crowd name calling everyone who disagrees or has a differing opinion with them ING this or that.

    Now that is intellectual maturity, right up there with Junior High School mentalities.


    Gee, if only we could all be as smart as they think they are..............
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,702 Senior Member
    I think if someone thinks that what's reported on Infowars as being fact or possibly fact... they deserve to have their critical thinking skills questioned. As has been said, it's a conspiracy website that takes a kernel of what happened and twists it into something totally wrong.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Same ole sour grapes crowd name calling everyone who disagrees or has a differing opinion with them ING this or that.

    Now that is intellectual maturity, right up there with Junior High School mentalities.


    Gee, if only we could all be as smart as they think they are..............
    :rotflmao:
    The willful ignorance is always entertaining.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,812 Senior Member
    Call it sour grapes if you want, but I haven't seen anyone here question the fact that Trump is losing to the most universally acclaimed worst candidate that has ever run for the office of president. While y'all are trying to salvage his poor performance at the debate, he's thrashing around on Facebook trying to crush some slut that Hilary put out there for a 'straw-man.' Seems like all she has to do is throw some raw meat out in front of him and he will forget about all of her crimes and deceits for her entire adult life, or at least help everybody else forget them.

    I haven't yanked my Trump vote, yet, but my conscience is suffering greatly from the prospect of voting for another candidate that I am ashamed to have representing my country.
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    I can certainly see why you are a Donald fan. You are so much like him. It is simple to goad you and get you to prove a point.
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Ok that's actually funny... I have gone out of my way to NOT address your commentary in this forum and yet you feel the need to comment on mine all the time, usually with some meaningless insult that apparently makes YOU feel better.
    So what is funny about this is how demonstrably false this statement is. It is I that has gone out of his way to not respond to anything you have said. It has been well over a month since I commented on a post you have made in the politics forum. The reason being you get your manties in a twist so easily. The irony is, you make this statement after replying to a post I made earlier. With an insult I might add. Again like Trump your narcissism shows to think I care that much.

    So I have a few questions.
    Why make a false claim?
    Was it your narcissism getting in the way of reality, or was it a willful lie to support an untenable statement?
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I find do humor in you calling me passive aggressive as you relentlessly chase my posts and I mostly ignore you because I find nothing worth debating in what you say. The fact that you call me passive aggressive shows you think there is some level of emotion behind what I write and those who know me know that I'm probably the closest thing to a Vulcan this side of the Galaxy. The few times I make the decision I need to be "aggressive" there is nothing passive about my demeanor. Everyone KNOWS...
    My goodness, a treasure trove of attestation. Flowery words and condescension all at once. Careful, you remove the pretty veneer and the apulchritudinous shows through
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I will correct you in as much as I don't have to make myself feel "better". That would mean that somehow I'm feeling poorly about myself and have a "need". I actually live pretty darn content with myself every minute of the day, and I have an AMAZING life that needs no change or improvement. And as long as my wife and children are ok with me, my interest in others liking me or approving of me in any sense of that statement fades in a matter of millimeters outside of that very tight circle of concern.
    Yet you felt the burning desire to enter into such a civilized discourse. The juxtaposition of perception and reality appear to be diametrically opposed. You should look into that.
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    So you now hopefully have a clearer picture from my side of the fence. Might save you some typing in the future. And as far as "flowery words", English is my second language...
    It was never blurred.

    It is lugubrious you must show such disdain for those that disagree with you.

    Now I will go back to ignoring you in the political forums, as you seem to be a little touchy when I don't. You may commence your circumlocution, from your soapbox, in peace until next you choose to insult me.



    Predictions
    You will now tell us for the 300th time you are done discussing Trump as it is such a waste of time.
    You will quit this discussion with a flounce, as I had the temerity to stand up to one of the Junta.
    None of the above. We couldn't possible prove me right once again.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,544 Senior Member
    Please folks, move along, the bump under Clintons clothes is decidedly not important, nor is the complaining of a beauty queen, stay focused, the decision this year is do I want to slam my hand in a car door or drop a bowling ball on my foot, my choice is to not elect the known criminal(s) with the body count of a mafia hitman associated with her life, nothing more, nothing less.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • john.41john.41 Member Posts: 316 Member
    They both wore the same "bump and wire", that is what runs the lapel mics, both are clearly seen wearing in the debate.
    Move along folks.... nothing to see here.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    To expand on what bream said, and make it more plain.....

    If anyone believes any of the conspiracy theories on the infowars web page.....
    You're ing ****.

    Just HUSH! :jester: This whizzin' contest don't need no facts! Facts just get in the way of a good whizzin' contest! Don't ya know nothin'? :rotflmao:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Bream started this one and his link WAS NOT to that tinfoil hat Infowars site anyhow. It was the reputable FLA RNC????

    RPOF

    https://twitter.com/floridagop/statu...32254246629377
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,702 Senior Member
    No, the link was to the FL Republican twitter page which gave a direct link to.....
















    Wait for it.....................





















    INFOWARS. You can tell that BECAUSE IT'S IN THE BLESSED WEB ADDRESS.

    http://www.infowars.com/was-hillary-wearing-an-earpiece-during-last-nights-presidential-forum/

    Edited to add: My point all along was that a major state's Republican party had tried to couch doubt based on a conspiracy site, and that I'm rather dismayed that the Republican Party of FL, the party I've been registered with since the day I turned 18, had gone off the reality track.

    Reading. It's Fundamental.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    They got this right, anyhow.

    [IMG][/img]SaveSCOTUS_zpssncmsi7i.jpg
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    To hell with it. I'm just gonna sit here clinging to my guns and religion and load magazines.....................

    Gonna start on the bedroom floor/floor joist replacement next week, then when the flooring is completed, hide out in the shop making stuff.

    Politics: Poli meaning many. Tics meaning blood sucking parasites. Now you know what we're dealing with; many blood sucking parasites.

    I believe all politicians should be elevated to Statesman rank. Statesman: n. A politician that has been dead at least 10 years.

    Claire Wolfe "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." From the book "101 Things To Do 'Til the Revolution". If you haven't read it, you are NOT a real Libertarian. Sayin'! :tooth:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,812 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    To hell with it. I'm just gonna sit here clinging to my guns and religion and load magazines.....................

    I'm getting there, with each passing day. Politics just hasn't worked out, lately. I just dread the 'reset.'
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,702 Senior Member
    It ain't just the politicians who got us here.

    Someone had to vote for the cretins.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    At least Trump didn't make the accusation she was wearing wires to cheat.......................only his Mic was "Jacked" up (pun intended :tooth: ) and he was right.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    At least Trump didn't make the accusation she was wearing wires to cheat.......................only his Mic was "Jacked" up (pun intended :tooth: ) and he was right.

    Trump's mic was the least of his problems surrounding that debate.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,626 Senior Member
    :that::agree:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement