Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Mailings from Rand Paul

I keep getting mail forecasting the loss of our gun rights if the UN small arms treaty goes through and of course there is a critical need of money to fight it. Anyone else getting these? Is he right? I never see it mentioned in any publications.
We do not view the world as it is, but as we perceive it to be.

Replies

• orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,270 Senior Member
    I wouldnt worry too much about it, the Small Arms Rights Coalition Agency Supporting Midgets is lobbying the UN as we speak.

They are seeking sponsorship by way of handouts from individuals and organisations who wish to help fight discrimination against people who's arms are not long enough to reach their own hands. Lets help by shouldering the responsibility for those less fortunate than us and reach out to them.

They have a 'sister' organisation known as BLM ( Big Limbs Matter) who are also seeking funds to fight the prejudice against those people who's hands drag on the ground when they walk. ( Their motto is 'Lets knuckle down and win this')
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,865 Senior Member
    Every mailing I ever get from any politician email or snail is a request for money, regardless of the issue they are talking about.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    orchidman wrote: »
    I wouldnt worry too much about it, the Small Arms Rights Coalition Agency Supporting Midgets is lobbying the UN as we speak.

Not to worry- - - -their arguments are being countered by the Associated Select Society Helping Others Less Endowed. I'm a charter member!