Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Prison Trains

104RFAST104RFAST Senior MemberPosts: 1,281 Senior Member
Several years ago I saw photos of prison train cars located in Texas. There were about a hundred of these,all were newly manufactured by
Halliburton Company. Each car had about 20 cells as I recall . Anybody know where they are now and what are being used for ???

Replies

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,626 Senior Member
    Car carriers. Not saying that they couldn't be used for other things, but that was the original intent...

Edited to add:http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=prison%20trains&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCgQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3De2RL_97VRzA&ei=p2vOTtCHGIyasgLLqdXxDg&usg=AFQjCNFdFe6C7GIfJBLf5vceHCXxgW_qhw

If you pause the video at about :13, you'll see what appears to be cars identical to the ones in your pics.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,682 Senior Member
    They are at secret FEMA bases around the country...same place they keep the black helicopters and guillotines..
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    They're currently filled w/ OWS proresters

Then why are so many of the dirty hippies on the loose? Is there anything we can do to help put more of them on these train cars?
    George Carlin
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    They're currently filled w/ OWS proresters

I believe you made a Freudian Slip there. The OWS protesters are Pro Resters. I have observed them and have come to the conclusion that they were born tired, and haven't got rested yet. They also live under the delusion that the world owes them a living. :rotflmao:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    I tried that texting from a phone once. I have ****(fat finger syndrome) and tend to mash several of those little keyboard buttons at once. A bit frustrating. Be careful of letting the phone auto-complete words lest you give the receiver of the message an aneurysm!
    ― Douglas Adams
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Am I the last guy in the world who only uses a cell phone to make phone calls? I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to send (or receive) a text message, make an internet post, or fax in a lunch order by phone, and I don't really care to learn!

Of course, if I could find a cell phone that worked with black powder and flint, I'd probably buy it!
    Jerry
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 5,009 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Am I the last guy in the world who only uses a cell phone to make phone calls? I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to send (or receive) a text message, make an internet post, or fax in a lunch order by phone, and I don't really care to learn!

NO but i think we're the last two. JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    Hell Teach, your doing better than my old man. He is 67 and hasnt picked up a cellphone a day in his life. I could see him now....... "where's the damn dial tone on this thing???" lol
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,867 Senior Member
    Am I the last guy in the world who only uses a cell phone to make phone calls?
    I'm a passenger on that train too.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    cpj wrote: »
    Prison trains typically begin when someone drops the soap.

If I could find the "spitting soda on my monitor" icon, it would be right here...

I also wonder how you came by this knowledge?:hug:
    George Carlin
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member

Of course, if I could find a cell phone that worked with black powder and flint, I'd probably buy it!
    Jerry

Teach rest assured that you are not alone.... I too use my cell for a phone, because thats what it is. I don't know how to do all that fancy dancy stuff with my phone either. I can basic text, but thats the limit......
    "It is what it is":usa:
    Originally Posted by cpj
    Prison trains typically begin when someone drops the soap

:roll2::rotflmao::spittingcoffee: So "Soap on a Rope" is a thing of the past in prisons?
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    They are at secret FEMA bases around the country...same place they keep the black helicopters and guillotines..

AAAHHH I love a good conspirecy theory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if we could only locate the "Airwolf" helicopter.... and the Roswell aliens.......
  • HakkonenHakkonen Member Posts: 251 Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    I believe you made a Freudian Slip there. The OWS protesters are Pro Resters. I have observed them and have come to the conclusion that they were born tired, and haven't got rested yet. They also live under the delusion that the world owes them a living. :rotflmao:

Right, because it's unthinkable that tens of thousands of people could be legitimately angry at the massive malfeasance in the banking and finance sector that put the economy in the, or at the fact that most of the people responsible have never answered (and probably will never answer) for it.

Edited: Even if the autocensor did not catch it that word is not allowed here and you should know better.
    "If money is speech, then no money means no speech." --Bill Moyers

Money is not speech, corporations are not people, and wealth does not trickle down.
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,432 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    If I could find the "spitting soda on my monitor" icon, it would be right here...

I also wonder how you came by this knowledge?:hug:

Turkish prison......
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,812 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Prison trains typically begin when someone drops the soap.

I think you got somebody to post this thread just so you could get that line in. You can't be that witty. :roll2:
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,812 Senior Member

You ain't the only one, but there's not too many of us. But, I draw the line at black powder - I'm strictly a 20th century type of guy.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    Gun owners new living quarters.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
    Holy thread ressurection Batman!:yikes:
    George Carlin
  • Lonewolf-PeruLonewolf-Peru Member Posts: 639 Senior Member
    AAAHHH I love a good conspirecy theory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if we could only locate the "Airwolf" helicopter.... and the Roswell aliens.......

take a look at Hangar 18 in Wright Patterson AFB ....right between the Ark of the Covenant and the body of the alien that crashed at Aurora Tx....
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,008 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    You ain't the only one, but there's not too many of us. But, I draw the line at black powder - I'm strictly a 20th century type of guy.
    I have a cell phone, I'd give all of youz the number except it is never turned on.
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    When I saw the thread title I thought it would be a link to a Country music video.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    When I saw the thread title I thought it would be a link to a Country music video.

"I was drunk, the day my momma, got out of prison............"
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    BINGO!!!:win:
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • mkk41mkk41 Banned Posts: 1,932 Senior Member

I was thinking about the show I saw on Russian maximum security prisons and the one that is a 3-day train ride on the Trans-Siberian railroad. Average temp, 35 below zero(celcius?). Not surprisingly , there has never been an escape.
  • ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    Douche wrote: »
    Right, because it's unthinkable that tens of thousands of people could be legitimately angry at the massive malfeasance in the banking and finance sector that put the economy in the or at the fact that most of the people responsible have never answered (and probably will never answer) for it.
    Ghostsniper heard: blah blah blah blah blah
  • bsjracingbsjracing New Member Posts: 9 New Member

you did well, I heard the first blah and tuned him out
  • HakkonenHakkonen Member Posts: 251 Member

Well, I tried, but clearly you can't open the eyes of a man who refuses to see.
    "If money is speech, then no money means no speech." --Bill Moyers

Money is not speech, corporations are not people, and wealth does not trickle down.
    Hakkonen wrote: »
    Well, I tried, but clearly you can't open the eyes of a man who refuses to see.

Wrong. You tried to troll me with that post of yours; post #18 to be exact, but I ignored the crappy quality low priced bait. I'm a Wahoo; you're a catfish.
    So......................
    funny-animal-captions-yeah-im-flyin.png
    ― Douglas Adams
  • bsjracingbsjracing New Member Posts: 9 New Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Wrong. You tried to troll me with that post of yours; post #18 to be exact, but I ignored the crappy quality low priced bait. I'm a Wahoo; you're a catfish.
    So......................
    funny-animal-captions-yeah-im-flyin.png

What is the appropriate guage to use when shooting a flying turtle?