#1 Xmas 'wish gun'?

mkk41mkk41 BannedPosts: 1,932 Senior Member
What 1 gun do ya want to receive , or would buy for yourself this Xmas?

I'm still searching for that elusive Marlin .41 mag levergun. Preferably one of the early ones with plain stratght stock. Or maybe one of the limited edition Cowboy Rifles.
"There are no victims , only volunteers!"

Replies

• JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,180 Senior Member
    Already got it....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • DurwoodDurwood Senior Member Posts: 970 Senior Member
    It's gonna take something really well priced and high on my short list to get my wallet open for another firearm this year. I'm trying to downsize/upgrade and my most recent acquisitions are still unfired as I have been deer hunting and preparing for predator hunting.
    You have the right to your own opinion, but you don't have the right to your own facts:guns:
  • WeatherbyWeatherby Senior Member Posts: 4,780 Senior Member
    A 1964 S&W model 57 with 4" barrel and cokes
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 9,596 Senior Member
    FCO211-T-F2-L.jpg

or...................

f3b8603884329f862bad2470c0c64a77.jpg

6b64a3325cc366795a9b9c6f020e6063.jpg
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,341 Senior Member
    Santa is getting me a Ruger #1 in .460 S&W. I am also on the wait list for the next M77 Hawkeyes chambered in .264 Win mag to come through.
  • mkk41mkk41 Banned Posts: 1,932 Senior Member
    jbp-ohio wrote: »
    FCO211-T-F2-L.jpg

And just what is that? Looks interesting.
    "There are no victims , only volunteers!"
  • weshodweshod New Member Posts: 26 New Member
    Either a Remington 700 CDL SF or Browning X Bolt Stainless Hunter both chambered in 7mm-08. Going to look tomorrow. May just be a "present" for my daughter, she turned 3 months old today. She should be ready for a rifle shouldn't she? :)
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,566 Senior Member
    As long as we're wishing I'll take a 4 gun set of sxs holland & holland 12, 20, 28, & 410 maybe santa will be good to me JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • PAAndyPAAndy Member Posts: 50 Member
    Winchester M71 would be excellent if Santa had room in his sack.
  • minnesotashooterminnesotashooter Senior Member Posts: 723 Senior Member
    I want this one!!

socom.jpg
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    I want a Sig P210 but Santa anin't a gonna bring it cause I ani't been that good!
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • tjsvet50tjsvet50 Member Posts: 147 Member
    1941 Johnson 30-06, with bayonet.
  • jbohiojbohio Senior Member Posts: 5,509 Senior Member
    STILL looking for the 5.5" stainless Redhawk .44. I wish Santa would bring me one.

And either an M1A1 or an LAR-8.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,180 Senior Member
    I want this one!!

socom.jpg

I can see where shooting one of those with that cheese grater on the front might be interesting...wish for some good gloves too...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • MileHighShooterMileHighShooter Senior Member Posts: 4,768 Senior Member
    Well, I'd be pretty happy if Santa could drop off either a M70 FWT 25wssm or a M70 Classic 300RUM. Or, you know, both :D
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Once again, please refrain from cutting short any baseless totally emotional arguments with facts. It leads to boring, completely objective conversations well beyond the comprehension ability of many.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,946 Senior Member
    My "Scalpel", though since I have 100% or its specs, Santa will have a hard time getting it built for me
    BlackHeart Action
    Lilja, Hart or Broughton Barrel
    B&C M40 stock
    Jewel Trigger
    Surgeon bottom metal
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 9,596 Senior Member
    mkk41 wrote: »
    And just what is that? Looks interesting.

http://www.icollector.com/Spectacular-Exceptionally-Rare-Original-276-Caliber-Semi-Automatic-Pedersen-Carbine-with-Box-of-Amm_i11407779
    This is an extremely rare example of a late production Pedersen Calvary carbine chambered in the rare .276 cartridge, as produced by the Vickers-Armstrong Company in England. These rifles and carbines were designed by J. D. Pedersen, a very experienced and knowledgeable gun designer who was active in the 1915-1935 timeframe. He gained considerable experience and notoriety while working for Remington Arms where he designed and developed several new pump action shotguns and 22 caliber pump rifles. He was also the designer of the infamous "Pedersen Device" for the U.S. Army, in the 1918-1920 era, which converted 1903 bolt action rifles into a semi-automatic rifles. Based on this continued interest in semi-automatic rifles, he developed this new rifle using a delayed-blowback mechanism, along with a new, high velocity .276 cartridge.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    I am easy this year ... thanks to some here a CZ-452 (NOT 455!)
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • wddodgewddodge Senior Member Posts: 1,009 Senior Member
    I'd love to have a levergun chambered in .50 S&W but there just ain't no way I've been that good.

Of course I'd settle for a Les Baur 1911

Denny
    Participating in a gun buy back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.... Clint Eastwood
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,341 Senior Member
    jbohio wrote: »
    STILL looking for the 5.5" stainless Redhawk .44. I wish Santa would bring me one.

My LGS gets quite a bit of stuff in that is new and used. They do some major volume and their prices for used guns seem to run much lower that what you have been seeing stuff at. I will keep an eye out for you when I visit them.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,664 Senior Member
    I would much rather have a new exhaust for my quad.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    I already have it.
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 10,308 Senior Member
    I'm looking for a good, honest SXS in 12 ga. Lots of them out there, and it's a buyer's market. Just haven't found the right one yet.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • minnesotashooterminnesotashooter Senior Member Posts: 723 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    I can see where shooting one of those with that cheese grater on the front might be interesting...wish for some good gloves too...

This is probably a better representation of what I what-
    gtssocom.jpg
  • pardogpardog Member Posts: 423 Member
    My next gun is going to be a Kahr CM9, but unfortunately it isn't going to happen this year.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 11,007 Senior Member
    A Kahr 9mm if I can ever actually see some to hold and evaluate or a semi in 10mm.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • gatorgator Senior Member Posts: 1,701 Senior Member
    If I was to find a Quigley Sharps under my tree it would make me like Christmas again.
    USMC 80-84
    -96 lbs
  • jbohiojbohio Senior Member Posts: 5,509 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    My LGS gets quite a bit of stuff in that is new and used. They do some major volume and their prices for used guns seem to run much lower that what you have been seeing stuff at. I will keep an eye out for you when I visit them.

Thanks, I appreciate it. The one I had last spring, is the last one I've seen. Anywhere.
    I traded it to my FIL.
  • BlkHawk73BlkHawk73 Member Posts: 149 Member
    mkk41 wrote: »
    What 1 gun do ya want to receive , or would buy for yourself this Xmas?

I'm still searching for that elusive Marlin .41 mag levergun. Preferably one of the early ones with plain stratght stock. Or maybe one of the limited edition Cowboy Rifles.

Got one of those 1894FG's right here, a minty one too. :) For me though, nothing in particular really screams at me but I do hope to pick up a ANIB P9S in .45 before Santa fills this place up too much. If I knew I had been worthy of Santa's undeniable fortune, I'd hint to him to hide a P210 or a nice Pardini under the tree.
  • bmlbml Senior Member Posts: 1,075 Senior Member
    The NEF in .500 S&W that I've never gotten around to buying.
    scottd wrote: »
    The milk of human kindness is often out dated and curdled.

This is like watching a bunch or **** trying to hump a door knob.....