#1 Xmas 'wish gun'?

2»

Replies

• Chris MChris M Member Posts: 50 Member
    I want a 1911. I shot a GP100 today and loved it but if there was one wish I could have this year... it would be a brand new Kimber or Colt 1911....
  • shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,386 Senior Member
    I wouldn't turn down a gun, but I'm hoping more for "stuff"

Reloading supplies
    Leupold VX-R 3-9 for my 7mm08
    RRA NM trigger for my AR
    18.5" barrel for my shotgun
    etc.

I wouldn't reject a Glock 17/20/21, or a 1911 .45 (Remington 1911R1 possibly, or a Ruger SR1911)
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "It's far easier to start out learning to be precise and then speeding up, than it is having never "mastered" the weapon, and trying to be precise." - Dan C
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,607 Senior Member
    I've finally been bitten by the AR bug, so I'm thinking a RRA lower with the match trigger and 20" bull barrel upper. It could happen.
  • temmitemmi Member Posts: 230 Member
    Ruger Bisley in 45 Colt
  • bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior Member Posts: 2,465 Senior Member
    I have no realistic expectation that it will happen, but a 629 S&W Talo edition would be nice.
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
  • burket79burket79 Banned Posts: 1 New Member
    SPAMMER
  • big elkbig elk Member Posts: 111 Member
    I have not been that good this year plus the med bills and scripts. have used up most of my Christmas money, but if someone really wanted to make me happy i'd receive an original Winchester model 94 30-30 in excellent condition. I know,wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up the fastest!!
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,936 Senior Member
    Does this mean the archives are back?
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,990 Senior Member
    Dang, some posts by a couple of banned members and some who haven't been around in a while.

I have no guns on my X-mas list............I have bought a few the past year or so.

I have been buying reloading components and accessories all along and I don't need a thing. I like to stock up on bullets and stuff when they put them on sale. I even bought some factory fodder in a few different calibers.

But, never know what I may decide I just gotta have.........................:guns: :guns:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    Does this mean the archives are back?

Blood and sand.

The rapture is come.

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    These gems from Christmas past are all I need :-}
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • Uncle FesterUncle Fester Senior Member Posts: 1,053 Senior Member
    I bought my first can. Unfortunately, I am told it will take 8 months for Santa to let it out of jail.
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,626 Senior Member
    Dear Santa,
    All I want for Christmas is a mint condition Dan Wesson Pistol Pac in .44Magnum, a Colt-Sauer Grand African, a Webley-Fosbery auto-revolver, a nice C96 Broomhandle Mauser, and a new Rolls Royce Phantom or Bentley Mulsanne Speed (your choice) to carry them around in.
    Thanks Santa,
    You're A Prince.
  • shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,386 Senior Member
    I'm not asking for anything nearly as pricey as a gun, but if I did it'd be a Gen 2 Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "It's far easier to start out learning to be precise and then speeding up, than it is having never "mastered" the weapon, and trying to be precise." - Dan C
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 5,732 Senior Member
    Dear Santa,
    I would like you to bring me a Winchester 1895 in 30-06. If you can't find one of those a winchester 1885 in 30-06 or 38-55. If not those I'm sure you'll find something good to send me.
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    This year I have a Beretta trap single shot 12ga on hold t the LGS. What I'd REALLY like is a Uberti 1876 in 45-75!!!
    I'll just leave this here:devil:

http://www.cimarron-firearms.com/crossfire-carbine-45-75-22-round-barrel.html
    "It's a gift" :wink:
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,300 Senior Member
    I think my wife's getting me a bipod for my CVA.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,655 Senior Member
    I did get that exhaust system for my quad.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    No new guns for x-mas.... just accessories... scopes, triggers, etc.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • BlkHawk73BlkHawk73 Member Posts: 149 Member
    mkk41 wrote: »
    What 1 gun do ya want to receive , or would buy for yourself this Xmas?

I'm still searching for that elusive Marlin .41 mag levergun. Preferably one of the early ones with plain stratght stock. Or maybe one of the limited edition Cowboy Rifles.

Maybe if the elves can talk me out of it, next yr Santa can bring you one. ;) Line is in the sand, foot raised on letting a very clean (one mag tube shot) 1894FG go.
  • WeatherbyWeatherby Senior Member Posts: 4,750 Senior Member
    BlkHawk73 wrote: »
    Maybe if the elves can talk me out of it, next yr Santa can bring you one. ;) Line is in the sand, foot raised on letting a very clean (one mag tube shot) 1894FG go.

your pretty safe with that since he hasn't been here for almost 4 years now
  • rallykidrallykid Senior Member Posts: 657 Senior Member
    I only have a few guns left that are even on my to buy list and none are really anything special. I want an LCR just to add a second .38 to the collection and another LCP to replace the LCP that the wife claimed. A couple of 9x18 and 7.62x25 pistols. Deciding between a Remington 700 aac-ad or Savage 10 FCP-SR in .308, another MK III 22/45 as another suppressor host and another Savage 64 FV-SR. There are others I would like to have like a PPK, TPH and a Beretta model 84 to replace the one that I stupidly sold but I am pretty happy with what I have and I lean more toward work guns than collector pieces.
    No, I do not have a pink fuzzy bunny fetish but apparently my Facebook hacking wife does.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,957 Senior Member
    .50 BMG single shot AR 15 upper with either 20" or 24" barrel. Gun fund can stand the hit, and I really, REALLY, want one for the next Shoot. Just gotta build the lower from steel this winter to make it happen.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

2»