Home Main Category Clubhouse

Ad For Craigslist Mugger

centermass556centermass556 Senior MemberPosts: 3,534 Senior Member
This is nice...way to go Marine!!

http://militaryfail.net/1600/dear-craigslist-mugger/
"To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

Replies

• 1965Jeff1965Jeff Senior Member Posts: 1,648 Senior Member
    Too funny...:beer:
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    I don't know if it is all true, but I SURE HOPE IT IS!!!
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,638 Senior Member
    Yeah, this has been around for awhile...the "Semper Fi" thing has been added recently...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    I'm quite sure it's BS but a funny story anyway.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    It has to be BS, the guy did one thing right, then commits a few crimes and a confession too ???
    It would not take long to tack him down after they arrested the mugger for whatever reason.

Not very funny once you read the entire letter and consider the implications of this guys acts.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    It has to be BS, the guy did one thing right, then commits a few crimes and a confession too ???
    It would not take long to tack him down after they arrested the mugger for whatever reason.

Not very funny once you read the entire letter and consider the implications of this guys acts.

I found it funny, Some stories make me cry this one made me laugh.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    It had Me thinking back when I was a LEO, if a guy had told Me that story / confession, at the end of it I would be cuffing him and reading him his rights.

I did not find it funny at all, considering the damage that We could potentially suffer as far as Our CCW rights if people started acting like this.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996