Another .40cal Hog!!!

2»

Replies

• ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 20,564 Senior Member
    Where you been hiding? You been missing a couple weeks.
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Sorry dude, Christmas budget is tapped out. Besides Santa said it's coal lumps for you in '16. Take it up with the big guy... :tooth:

It must have been that thing in that place with the one legged waitress. And the goat.

Alright......who ratted me out?!?
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 7,265 Senior Member
    Rock on! Another awesome hunt!

Riddle me this: how do you prepare the deer hearts? Up until now, I always chucked them as field dressing waste.
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
    Six-Gun wrote: »

Riddle me this: how do you prepare the deer hearts? Up until now, I always chucked them as field dressing waste.

What?!?!? Dude, it's a huge piece of meat!! Marinade, slice and cook like a steak or fry in a pan. It's chewy because it's such a heavy used muscle. But, it tastes good.
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    The one legged waitres is second cousin to the fat guy in crimson... Selection process failure... But the goat is still waiting for you to come back :love:

We ate the goat.

No witnesses.
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 7,265 Senior Member
    Zee wrote: »
    What?!?!? Dude, it's a huge piece of meat!! Marinade, slice and cook like a steak or fry in a pan. It's chewy because it's such a heavy used muscle. But, it tastes good.

Roger that! We'll have to give it a shot next time I take one and have an intact heart to gather up. Thanks for the tip!

FYI - Enzo and I are working on a hog hunt plans at Ft. Stewart during the back end of my squirrel hunting trip with woodsrunner in Georgia. I may be giving you a shot for some tips, if that works for you.
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • Hondo341Hondo341 Member Posts: 448 Member
    Zee wrote: »
    Where you been hiding? You been missing a couple weeks.

Been in the woods for the most part. Then came home to some plumbing issues.....yeah!

And I can not lie.....I got Netflix recently......decided to watch a episode of "The Walking Dead" to see what the fuss was all about.....I have now watched all 6 seasons.....please don't tell anyone.
    "People are responsible to play a role in their own safety." Sheriff David Clarke 2016
    Hmmmmmmm
    Speaking of, I'm gonna try and shoot a pig tonight with my 6" GP-100 and my 158gr XTP loads. Wish me luck!
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,487 Senior Member

OR

Stuff them and bake them like a beef heart. http://www.yummly.co/#recipe/Mushroom-and-Spinach-Stuffed-Beef-Heart-1291602
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior Member Posts: 2,465 Senior Member
    Hondo341 wrote: »
    Been in the woods for the most part. Then came home to some plumbing issues.....yeah!

And I can not lie.....I got Netflix recently......decided to watch a episode of "The Walking Dead" to see what the fuss was all about.....I have now watched all 6 seasons.....please don't tell anyone.

:rotflmao::rotflmao:
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,824 Senior Member

We fondued one this season, I liked it.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,079 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Blind squirrels find nuts, sometimes.
    We talking about you having a decent idea, or how you get "relief?"
    Overkill is underrated.
2»