Home Main Category Clubhouse

New Neighbors

13»

Replies

• SargeSarge Member Posts: 324 Member
    I wonder if your neighbors are anti-cop, anti-military liberals that decided to give you a hard time because of it.
    Teach wrote: »
    Clowns like that usually don't have a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of anyhow- - - - -no point in getting the legal beagles involved. Even if you win, there's nothing of value to take. They're renters, right?
    Jerry
    tennmike wrote: »
    Regarding Jerry's sardine can on the catalytic converter, there's another one that lasts nearly forever and is ALWAYS there when the AC or heat is on and the blower running.

Take a half dozen bait shrimp or a couple of squid and puree them in a blender, and make sure you clean the blender immediately. Pour this into a gallon milk jug and add a quart of water. Cap off tightly and set where it can get some sun OUTSIDE. After about a week pour this liquid into the vent intake on the car. Holding your breath is really important doing this, REALLY important. Water drains out the drain hole of the vent intake, but the stinky stuff stays. It's the gift that keeps on giving! :roll2:

I think they're just drunk college kids with no prospects for the future. If they've got the balls to be anti-military in THIS city, they some brave souls. And Mike? I ain't touchin' that one.

Turns out it was their dog, they've been blasting funeral music all night. Doesn't really bother me, as I can't hear them in the house ;)
    Pain is okay. Puking is okay. Fear is okay. Falling is okay. Crawling is okay. Failure is okay. Quitting is not.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Sarge wrote: »
    I think they're just drunk college kids with no prospects for the future. If they've got the balls to be anti-military in THIS city, they some brave souls. And Mike? I ain't touchin' that one.

Turns out it was their dog, they've been blasting funeral music all night. Doesn't really bother me, as I can't hear them in the house ;)

I did that shrimp thing to a guy when I was living in Chattanooga outskirts (Soddy-Daisy). He hit my car in the plant parking lot, and I witnessed it, but law being what it was, cops wouldn't touch it and I had a big hit getting it repaired. His wife was not a happy camper about the smell in their car. They had to trade it at a highly discounted price due to that smell. The blower put particulate in the air blown into the car and it adhered to the upholstery, carpet, and headlining. He didn't know who did it, as he had a lot of people pissed off at him at the time. And I knew enough to keep my cake hole shut!
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    I think I'm gonna go ahead and call this little neighborhood dispute a victory for me. At least... it will be when I aim two .69 cal cannons at their house ;)

Nah in seriousness, came home today from cleaning out my office at work (have to take some time to do that yanno) and the rest of my Christmas had come in from couple of my brothers. Two of these bad boys right here: https://traditionsfirearms.com/product/Old-Ironsides-Kit-.69-cal And one of these right here: https://traditionsfirearms.com/product/Frontier-Rifle-Kit-.50-cal-Percussion

I'm not entirely sure where they ordered 'em from because the website says the rifle is out of stock, but nonetheless. Haven't unpacked the cannons yet, just the rifle kit. Don't know if I like the stock on it or not - it feels like a real soft wood. May end up just redoing it and using the original as a pattern.
    Pain is okay. Puking is okay. Fear is okay. Falling is okay. Crawling is okay. Failure is okay. Quitting is not.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 14,206 Senior Member
    I think I'm gonna go ahead and call this little neighborhood dispute a victory for me. At least... it will be when I aim two .69 cal cannons at their house ;)

Nah in seriousness, came home today from cleaning out my office at work (have to take some time to do that yanno) and the rest of my Christmas had come in from couple of my brothers. Two of these bad boys right here: https://traditionsfirearms.com/product/Old-Ironsides-Kit-.69-cal And one of these right here: https://traditionsfirearms.com/product/Frontier-Rifle-Kit-.50-cal-Percussion

I'm not entirely sure where they ordered 'em from because the website says the rifle is out of stock, but nonetheless. Haven't unpacked the cannons yet, just the rifle kit. Don't know if I like the stock on it or not - it feels like a real soft wood. May end up just redoing it and using the original as a pattern.

There you go, for repelling boarders and such:applause:
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    There you go, for repelling boarders and such:applause:

Or maybe jackasses that like to park in my driveway? I ain't gonna have 'em loaded with an actual round... Bet it'll sure scare the poop out of 'em ;)
    Or maybe jackasses that like to park in my driveway? I ain't gonna have 'em loaded with an actual round... Bet it'll sure scare the poop out of 'em ;)

Grape Shot! Put that cannon on a pintle mount on the front porch.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    Grape Shot! Put that cannon on a pintle mount on the front porch.

Oh, now there's an idea. Just skip the mount that comes with the kit and mount it as a swivel quarter gun... Regardless, it'll definitely be something cool I can share with my kids when they get older...
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 5,032 Senior Member
    Sorry, but when you f*** with my wife, I get a little hostile. .

Me too, but i get very hostile very quick, and that includes my family.

Glad your wife is OK.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    When you're ready to step up a bit from that toy cannon, check out this website:

http://www.buckstix.com/HowitzerPlans.htm

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the site, and they've got a very entertaining story of a deer hunt with that little popgun!
    :devil:
    Jerry
    Teach wrote: »
    When you're ready to step up a bit from that toy cannon, check out this website:

http://www.buckstix.com/HowitzerPlans.htm

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the site, and they've got a very entertaining story of a deer hunt with that little popgun!
    :devil:
    Jerry

Yanno. You are the exact reason my wife says y'all are a bad influence. She doesn't know about the two little ones yet…
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    ENABLE- - - - - -ENABLE- - - - - - -ENABLE! :devil:

Do you know how the Army used to choose between assigning recruits to Infantry or Artillery units?
    Jerry
    Sorry, but when you f*** with my wife, I get a little hostile.

Wife happened upon this today on Facebook:jester:, seemed appropriate.