Cain considering dropping out?

alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior MemberPosts: 8,590 Senior Member
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/herman-cain-considers-dropping-presidential-bid-165214461.html

Is Cain really going to drop out over this affair issue? I mean Newt is now leading and he's had dozens! Not to mention marrying his HS teacher (she would have been arrested today since he was 16 when they first started) who he cheated on regularly and then left her while she was being treated for cancer. Then left his second wife after she was diagnosed with MS for his third wife who he'd been carrying on a 6 year affair with at the same time he was condemning Clinton for his fun with Monica.

Come on Cain, come out and admit your insatiable love of white women, seek god's forgiveness and spend a few weeks in rehab and get back out on the campaign trail! It's ok Herman, we've seen pictures of your wife...we'd cheat too! Seriously though man did you really have to pick a woman named Ginger White? Could you have picked a worse woman to have an affair with? Haven't you ever seen Blazing Saddles?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M
"Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
-DoctorWho

Replies

• samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Er, alpha, I don't think "white women" has anything to do with it. That sound pretty racist and is beneath you, pal. And what the heck does it matter what Cain's wife looks like? Is that some criterion that makes cheating okay or not? That's sooo Hollywood.

I've got no idea about this woman who claims a long term affair with him but race isn't a factor. Isn't she black? Not that it matters.

You mention Newt but somehow overlook Clinton's many affairs, including one while President.

And Barney Frank bedding with an influential Fanny/Freddy Mae director.

Or John Edwards, whom I'll BET MONEY you were all ga-ga about a few years ago.

This doesn't excuse Cain's indiscretions but there's peanut butter & jelly smeared on both sides of the aisle in DC.

Cain may be finished but don't sink to the level of the liberal hate-filled press and use "white women". White or black makes zero difference. It's whether we can trust the candidate.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,458 Senior Member
    Honestly, I think there are greater things our nations leaders and future leaders need to worry about than who has slept with who. If the man does it "on the clock" thats one thing, but I for one could care less if he cheated on his wife x number of years ago. Hell, if he would have cheated on his taxes not his wife he would probably already have a job at the white house!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,590 Senior Member
    Just having a little fun here Sam, and come on the Blazing Saddles reference is at least a little funny isn't it? He even looks a bit like him doesn't he?

Unlike a lot of people I'm not hypocritical when it comes to politicians and sex. I have no problem with what they do between the sheets as long as it's legal. I say good for Herman as long as it was consensual. My post was a plea for him to NOT drop out just because of this especially given the record of one of his main opponents. I'm sick of sex being such a taboo in politics and the only thing that ever shames a politician (as opposed to outright corruption which is expected and never really criticized or talked about in the media).

FYI here are some pictures of Cain's accusers:
    1108_cain-sexual-harassment.jpg

111108_kraushaar_accuser_reuters_328.jpg

Here is the woman he had an affair with:
    hermain-cain-13-year-affair-ginger-white-mistress.png
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,062 Senior Member
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/herman-cain-considers-dropping-presidential-bid-165214461.html
    Is Cain really going to drop out over this affair issue? I mean Newt is now leading and he's had dozens! Not to mention marrying his HS teacher (she would have been arrested today since he was 16 when they first started) who he cheated on regularly and then left her while she was being treated for cancer. Then left his second wife after she was diagnosed with MS for his third wife who he'd been carrying on a 6 year affair with at the same time he was condemning Clinton for his fun with Monica.
    The biggest issue with Republicans was that Clinton LIED to the Grand Jury...end of story.
    Come on Cain, come out and admit your insatiable love of white women, seek god's forgiveness and spend a few weeks in rehab and get back out on the campaign trail! It's ok Herman, we've seen pictures of your wife...we'd cheat too! Seriously though man did you really have to pick a woman named Ginger White? Could you have picked a worse woman to have an affair with? Haven't you ever seen Blazing Saddles?
    This crap sounds like stuff that would be said by MSLSD or the Huffington Compost.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,837 Senior Member
    samzhere wrote: »
    Cain may be finished but don't sink to the level of the liberal hate-filled press and use "white women". White or black makes zero difference. It's whether we can trust the candidate.

You're too old to be that naive Sam...the quickest way to ruin a black politicians career/hopes for office is to throw out a rumor or allege he has had an affair or dallied with a white woman. While mixed race relationships are certainly becoming more "normal", and just no big deal for the most part, there are still plenty of people living around in this country that think "miscegenation" is an abomination and will never, ever accept it and are decidedly uncomfortable with the thought of a "nice, warm, brown" population... There are still plenty of places left in this country where being a mixed race couple in public is hazardous...

Edited to add; and it's not just "white folks" that have the problem, there are lots of Blacks, Native Americans, etc, that feel that way....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    Here is the woman he had an affair with:
    hermain-cain-13-year-affair-ginger-white-mistress.png
    Seem to me it's only an allegation so far. He is convicted, sentenced and burned at the stake by progresso-libs though.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,837 Senior Member
    Seem to me it's only an allegation so far. He is convicted, sentenced and burned at the stake by progresso-libs though.

I really like the down-trodden grief-stricken look...very becoming...I wonder how long it took her to get it down right...
    That first hussy claimed to be doing it in Cain's best interest...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    I really like the down-trodden grief-stricken look...very becoming...I wonder how long it took her to get it down right...
    She's probably working with that sex-abuse (read: ambulance) chaser, Gloria Alred. Gotta admit this latest one is one fugly broad. Herman wouldn't screw her with someone elses' weiner.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    She's probably working with that sex-abuse (read: ambulance) chaser, Gloria Alred. Gotta admit this latest one is one fugly broad. Herman wouldn't screw her with someone elses' weiner.

:roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2::spittingcoffee::spittingcoffee::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,269 Senior Member
    Yep, she sort of defines the term "2-bagger"!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,652 Senior Member
    That first woman sure looks like stiflers mom.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    That first woman sure looks like stiflers mom.

Who was "stifler"?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,052 Senior Member
    "Stiffler." A character in the move "American Pie."
    Overkill is underrated.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,803 Senior Member
    I still say, the thing we should all remember is that the DummyCrats and Libs and NAACP all to the person don't want a conservative black in the white house. They're afraid that the average black will see that the conservative movement could be their friend and truly bring them up into the 21st century. They're scared to death of that. I repeat, it is Prof. Walter Williams, one of the greatest ever Black conservatives, who says the sole purpose of the NAACP is to provide the black vote to the Democratic party. That's what these people are afraid of. If Cain is elected and comes out with some earth shaking policies that change the tax code and help blacks and whites alike out of the hole, it's going to blow their cover and expose people like Jessie and Al for who and what they are and for who and what the NAACP really stands for. That will really create havoc for the liberal mind set and will pull a lot of blacks across the isle.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    They will stop at nothing to kill Cain's bid and this is a farce of major proportions. Why after all these years are all these women coming out of the wood work now? Maybe George Soros is paying them really well, and they are mostly known to have financial problems.
    I hope Cain doesn't give in to this BS!
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    Jayhawker wrote: »

It's all a bunch of liberal crock.
    Stifler's mom. You have missed theses movies? They are great.

Stiflersmom.jpg
    Coolidge is best-known for seducing her teenage son's friend in the "American Pie" films, voicing the unforgettable line, "I like my scotch and men the same way: aged 18 years
    As the only person on this forum qualified to talk about what liberals think I can categorically say that the vast majority of us would LOVE for Cain to win this nomination! He is second only to Bachmann on my list. There is virtually no chance that the left has much to do with this, if they were they would have been smart enough to wait until AFTER he won the nomination to release any of this. Right now there's no point since the Rs will just pick someone else who will be harder to beat. It is FAR more likely an attack by one of his opponents or the party establishment who is all in on the robot formally known as Romney. Of course after it first settlements came out the rest probably came out more to try and cash in than for any political motive
    -DoctorWho
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 6,945 Senior Member
    Once. JUST ONCE I would like to see a leading candidate/political figure address sexual accusations in the following manner:

"Damn right I hit that! And it was AMAAAAAAAAZING! And for your information, I'm STILL hitting that. In point of fact, I'll be hitting that AGAIN right after this press conference. Excuse me. . .let me take this text" (checks cell phone) "Ah! That's my wife saying that she'll be joining us. Sorry Anderson, but I've gotta GO!"

I find Puritanism annoying, but hypocritical Puritanism massively more so. One of those topics that shouldn't even be bothered with, and we could do with such a candidate to put the issue in its proper place.
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,052 Senior Member
    If the Republicans are going to make a big deal about Democrats having affairs, they should be prepared for similar treatment, if these allegations are true.

I don't really care about the affairs. I was more concerned over the prior allegations of sexual harassment (which seem to have gone away) because I feel that we don't need a bully in office, and sexual harassment is bullying, pure and simple.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,904 Senior Member
    Yeah, yeah, so what.

Too much is made of the issue in the public forum. The whole world was following the reports of JFK and Monroe as if it was the latest romance/mystery novel.

I just thought it was too bad for Jackie because she was nice looking, back in the day, and had to be exposed to the public reports. The kids also.

None of it hurt his ability to govern.

And the secret service had to be facilitating it.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    Re: Cain considering dropping out?
    Once. JUST ONCE I would like to see a leading candidate/political figure address sexual accusations in the following manner:

"Damn right I hit that! And it was AMAAAAAAAAZING! And for your information, I'm STILL hitting that. In point of fact, I'll be hitting that AGAIN right after this press conference. Excuse me. . .let me take this text" (checks cell phone) "Ah! That's my wife saying that she'll be joining us. Sorry Anderson, but I've gotta GO!

:rotflmao::spittingcoffee: One cannot legislate morality. I have said this before and I will say it again. I don't care where candidates or elected officials "Shove their Show" nor do I care who they "Shove their Show" in, as long as they do what they said they will do when they get elected.
    "It is what it is":usa:
    As the only person on this forum qualified to talk about what liberals think I can categorically say that the vast majority of us would LOVE for Cain to win this nomination!
    Really? Why, because you think he couldn't win? A couple of weeks ago, you were whining because there were no Republicans in the field of candidates you could vote for as an alternative to 0zer0 with his mishandling of the economy and other issues. How about being consistent.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    Big Chief wrote: »
    :roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2::spittingcoffee::spittingcoffee::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Originally Posted by Make_My_Day
    She's probably working with that sex-abuse (read: ambulance) chaser, Gloria Alred. Gotta admit this latest one is one fugly broad. Herman wouldn't screw her with someone elses' weiner

NO....... but he would sure give her a good time with his own weiner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^:rotflmao:

Not to admit guilt or anything on a more cynical note here, Way Way back when I wore a younger man's clothes, I discovered that a little help from Jim Beam, and Jack Daniels and a few meetings with the PBR team, there wasn't any such thing as one Fugly Broad. Well at least until the next morning anyway......:beer::love::drool2::rotflmao::roll2:
    There is virtually no chance that the left has much to do with this, if they were they would have been smart enough to wait until AFTER he won the nomination to release any of this.
    No chance....really? Gloria Alred is a well known left-wing activist who showcased the first two women on TV with the sexual-harassment sob-story. One of them lives in the same building in Chicago as David Axelrod, who is Odingbat's defender-in-chief. I think that's more than a simple coincidence.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    there wasn't any such thing as one Fugly Broad. Well at least until the next morning anyway......
    Sure, at that age if you're feeling loose and in the mood, most of us would find a warm place to dip it. But for an older guy like Cain, I would think he would be a little more choosy.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,816 Senior Member
    Nothing new here. The progressive/liberals have trotted out the old race baiting card as the only viable attack on Cain. Accusing Cain of dallying with white women plays to the old fears from long ago. Cain is leading the pack, or was, and the progressolibs have no ammunition other than trotting out unsubstantiated claims that Cain is a womanizer, and a womanizer of white women at that. Plays to the old racial animosities, and gets the percentage of the population that abhors interracial couples all excited. Can't fight with facts or his stand on the issues, then trot out this old chestnut to stir up trouble for him.

Think about it; if he wins the nomination, the progressolibs will have no ammunition with which to attack him, and will have to fight with the clash of ideas. They do poorly in this mode. Their comfort zone is personal attacks and innuendo, and debating ideas is foreign soil for them. Cain would likely pull the majority of independents to his vote, and they can't have that. That's the voting block that got Obama elected.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Gloria Alred is a well known left-wing activist who showcased the first two women on TV with the sexual-harassment sob-story.

Allred is the scum of the earth and a blood sucking opportunist, but her involvement here has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with attention and money. While you call her a liberal and she may be, she also represented at least one of Anthony Weiner's twitter girls and that turned out to be 100% true and he was as liberal as they come. She is a shark and simply smelled blood in the water. She doesn't care who she's feasting on as long as they have deep pockets.
    -DoctorWho