Home Main Category Clubhouse

Illegal Immigrant w/ 19 Deportations Rapes 13 yo

NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior MemberPosts: 4,324 Senior Member
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mexican-man-charged-rape-had-19-deportations-removals-174956450.html?ref=gs
WICHITA, Kan. (AP) -- A Mexican man accused of raping a 13-year-old girl on a Greyhound bus that traveled through Kansas had been deported 10 times and voluntarily removed from the U.S. another nine times since 2003, records obtained by The Associated Press show.

Very little background info on where this P.O.S. found "sanctuary" these past times but DAMN IT ... a 13 yo girl?
“The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
- George Orwell

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    A couple of minutes with a Buck 110, and he could sing soprano in that church choir he was obviously headed to practice with when he was on that Greyhound bus!
    :angry:
    Jerry
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,985 Senior Member
    I say 3 strikes and you're out! Deported 19 times? I don't think so! Jerry's got the right idea.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Take him to the U.S.-Mexican border somewhere out in the desert, put a .357 hollowpoint in the back of his head, and push him so he falls into Mexico.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    Use a .45-70 and the push won't be needed!
    Jerry
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 5,032 Senior Member
    Just be sure to shoot him in the crotch.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Sick SOB needs to be strung up with piano wire and hung on a pole near a busy border crossing with a sign saying Rapist dangling from his sorry neck, In Espanol, Spanglish and Merican.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Senior Member Posts: 2,725 Senior Member
    I'm not in favor of making a barr out of him. I've read, though I have no idea if its correct, that to castrate a rapist runs the risk of a physiological upheaval possibly creating a murderer out of a rapist. I don't know how to verify this, however.

As for being deported 19 times, its our government's fault, and that's what has triggered Trump's upheaval. BUT..BUT..BUT..! Anytime you get the government involved in anything ANYTHING, it WILL usually be screwed up totally, and this "illegal entry" situation points it out completely. An attempt was made to create a government program allowing American Agriculture to import the field labor it needs to pick and process crops. This program is so screwed up that its pathetic! Vidalia onions rotted in the fields this past season because the government drug its feet and prohibited importing the necessary field labor! Same with the tomato crop here in the Deep South. Same with the watermelon crop in the Carolinas. Total fugged-up action by what we call "our government"!

Want to see "our government" in action correcting the "Illegal Mexican Problem"? Simply go down to Brownsville, Texas and stand on the International Bridge across the Rio Grande River about 1-2 in the morning and watch as 50-200 illegals shuffle across the bridge into Mexico. Notice I said "SHUFFEL" because that is exactly what they must do. Their shoestrings have been removed--or their footwear taken if no strings can be removed--to prevent them from breaking and running! (It's always this time in the morning). So the procedure is simply shuffle across the River Bridge into Mexico, immediately stop at one of the SHOESTRING SALES SHOP--honest to God these are set up right at the Mexican side of the Bridge--buy a pair of shoestrings then head up-river to about Progresso a few miles away and RECROSS INTO TEXAS and take off back up north to make a dollar or two! You think I'm stretching the truth about this? NOPE! NO WAY! It's the Gods Truth!

And I'll say this whether you like it or not....some of the finest, most honest and hard working people that you'll ever meet are in their ranks! Give me a rural Mexican worker.. man or woman.. a thousand to one over much of the "sorry as buzzard sh--" that we have reared in our Country in the last 40-50 years! Yea....I'm older'n hell now and just babble like an old man! Hardly the truth, however! I am extremely optimistic that we, as a Nation, will immediately start correcting our ways and improve. And this isn't in praise of Trump actually I'm a little afraid of his abilities to lead. I simply feel like it is a silent movement back in the other direction! My senile old mind sees it here with our Board Members! It will take some years to correct what has been created in recent years, but it's coming I'm sure :usa:
    How did the scumbag manage to survive the process of getting arrested after his most recent offense? "He resisted arrest, and he had a gun!" (We gave him one just to be sure!)
    Jerry
    They need to control our borders, simple if they would just do it. Allow workers in, document them let them go to their seasonal jobs, but if they don't leave in a reasonable amount of time deport them and deny their reentry. If caught trying to come back illegally jail time.

But they have to secure our border first so we have just about total control of who comes in.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Just think of the stability they and their families back home would have and the farmers who depend on them here.

I agree, most of the workers are good folks and work very hard for small wages. It is all the Ash and Trash who sneak in committing crimes and bringing in drugs we need to stop.
    Having said that, none of them have any right to sneak into our country, they are ILLEGALS who broke our laws no matter how hard they work or how good of people they are, period.
    Big Chief you are totally accurate and correct in everything you say! Your military frame of mind shows perfectly!

The Border cannot be sealed and controlled with a wall or fence. Some of the wildest most desolate part of the USA is along the Mexican Border. I'm sure that it could be sealed electronically and with back-up manpower, but no other way IMO. I'm very familiar with the Border from Brownsville up to Reynosa (wife's family farm is there in the Valley) and even here in a densely settled agricultural setting the high fencing the government has erected is constantly breached.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,244 Senior Member
    China tried that whole wall thing a long time ago. It didn't work.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
    Wouldn't some of that wild country make a good artillery practice range? There's something about an occasional 105 Howitzer barrage that sort of discourages trespassing. Other places, there could be two fences, 50 yards apart, with cameras monitoring the cleared space in between, and quick-response teams stationed every couple of miles.
    Jerry
    Illegal entry is concentrated in specific spots associated with places people live on the Border usually on both sides of the River. The vast majority of the Border is wild and desolate and totally hostile to penetration. Electronic monitoring backed up with small quick response units about squad size is, IMO, is a very affordable and efficient way to seal the Border. To think that a wall can be built is about as dumb as thinking we could build a bridge across the G-I-UK Gap!
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,244 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    China didn't have drones and automatic weapons.
    I don't recall hearing about those in the campaign ads. I did hear something about a wall though.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    That triple wall fence between North and South Korea works pretty well and is regularly patrolled. A fence will work if it is set up right and patrolled at the hot spots.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • RugerFanRugerFan Senior Member Posts: 2,689 Senior Member
    I'm not in favor of making a barr out of him. I've read, though I have no idea if its correct, that to castrate a rapist runs the risk of a physiological upheaval possibly creating a murderer out of a rapist. I don't know how to verify this, however.

As for being deported 19 times, its our government's fault, and that's what has triggered Trump's upheaval. BUT..BUT..BUT..! Anytime you get the government involved in anything ANYTHING, it WILL usually be screwed up totally, and this "illegal entry" situation points it out completely. An attempt was made to create a government program allowing American Agriculture to import the field labor it needs to pick and process crops. This program is so screwed up that its pathetic! Vidalia onions rotted in the fields this past season because the government drug its feet and prohibited importing the necessary field labor! Same with the tomato crop here in the Deep South. Same with the watermelon crop in the Carolinas. Total fugged-up action by what we call "our government"!

Want to see "our government" in action correcting the "Illegal Mexican Problem"? Simply go down to Brownsville, Texas and stand on the International Bridge across the Rio Grande River about 1-2 in the morning and watch as 50-200 illegals shuffle across the bridge into Mexico. Notice I said "SHUFFEL" because that is exactly what they must do. Their shoestrings have been removed--or their footwear taken if no strings can be removed--to prevent them from breaking and running! (It's always this time in the morning). So the procedure is simply shuffle across the River Bridge into Mexico, immediately stop at one of the SHOESTRING SALES SHOP--honest to God these are set up right at the Mexican side of the Bridge--buy a pair of shoestrings then head up-river to about Progresso a few miles away and RECROSS INTO TEXAS and take off back up north to make a dollar or two! You think I'm stretching the truth about this? NOPE! NO WAY! It's the Gods Truth!

And I'll say this whether you like it or not....some of the finest, most honest and hard working people that you'll ever meet are in their ranks! Give me a rural Mexican worker.. man or woman.. a thousand to one over much of the "sorry as buzzard sh--" that we have reared in our Country in the last 40-50 years! Yea....I'm older'n hell now and just babble like an old man! Hardly the truth, however! I am extremely optimistic that we, as a Nation, will immediately start correcting our ways and improve. And this isn't in praise of Trump actually I'm a little afraid of his abilities to lead. I simply feel like it is a silent movement back in the other direction! My senile old mind sees it here with our Board Members! It will take some years to correct what has been created in recent years, but it's coming I'm sure :usa:

Sweet Potato farming has become a HUGE business in several nearby counties. A friend and his brothers has been in the business for 3 or 4 yrs now. This industry is HIGHLY dependent on migrant labor. When my friend started, they used local labor to set and harvest. After the 2nd yr they started using "Mexicans" because they couldn't get any local people to work.
    I helped overhaul a couple of sweet potato harvesters when I had my shop in California. Sweet potato farming is almost, but not quite as labor-intensive as tobacco.
    Jerry
    How can so many folks believe a Wall won't work when we never have had one before that actually covers the terrain it needs to? A Wall and combination of other methods like cameras/detectors/sensors/drones/barbed wire- concertina wire in the right places and enough ICE/BP/NG patrolling will sure stop 90% of illegals and drug smugglers.

It is not a Berlin Wall, is that why the very idy make folks go nuts? Or is it the real reason they don't want a Wall is they secretly want them to come in illegally? Congress passed a measure a long time ago to put up a Wall, but never funded it.
    Teach wrote: »
    I helped overhaul a couple of sweet potato harvesters when I had my shop in California. Sweet potato farming is almost, but not quite as labor-intensive as tobacco.
    Jerry

I used to drive through Glennville GA where they grow a lot of Vidalia Onions, in the mornings and see hundreds of empty burlap sacks in the fields and in the afternoons driving back you would see them slap full.

They grow peanuts/okra/tobacco/corn/tomatoes/pecans and about anything else you can think of there in that area near Fort Stewart boundaries.

Pretty good seasonal migrant population around there.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    They need to control our borders, simple if they would just do it. Allow workers in, document them let them go to their seasonal jobs, but if they don't leave in a reasonable amount of time deport them and deny their reentry. If caught trying to come back illegally jail time.

But they have to secure our border first so we have just about total control of who comes in.

:cuss: No. No jail time unless YOU are going to pay for it! I'll foot the cost of a cartridge. That's it.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    January 20th - hurry the hell up, will ya! I want my wall!