Pakistan says No more "business as ususal with the USA"

robert38-55robert38-55 Senior MemberPosts: 3,621 Senior Member
Pakistan's Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani ruled out "business as usual" with the United States on Monday after a NATO attack killed 24 Pakistani soldiers, and the army threatened to curtail cooperation with Washington on Afghanistan drastically

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45461462/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia/

Pakistan recently closed the supply route to our US troops in Afghanistan,as a result of this attack. I feel the USA military has some type of stock piles of resereves in Afghanistan and probably won't hurt the troops for a while anyway.
"It is what it is":usa:

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,326 Senior Member
    How about we tell Pakistan...no more MONEY as usual? Reports I heard were that NATO troops were taking fire, and called Pakistani's to find out if any of their troops were in the area. NATO was told no, so NATO used AC Gunships to demolish the area....**** troops killed as a result. I think this was a set-up.
    :angry:
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    We're dealing with at least two different groups in Pakistan, and one of them is an active supporter of the bad guys in Afghanistan - - - -and the terrorists that cause so much trouble in India. That's the bunch that was hiding Bin Laden as well. The "good guys" in Pakistan are pretty weak, and if we pull our support from them, they will get crushed pretty quickly. There's no really good solution. If we try to take out the scumbags in Pakistan, we'll be headed into an area around the Khyber Pass that the Brits couldn't control over 100 years ago, where the locals make everything from flintlocks to 1911 replicas with hammers and files. Not a good option!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite