Home Main Category Clubhouse

Tourist eaten alive by 3 tigers after climbing into pen to dodge zoo fee

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Dang Zhang, should have paid the entrance fee :yikes: :yikes:

Scroll down for more pics.................

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/583157/tigers-kills-mauls-man-death-zoo-video-china
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,981 Senior Member
    The so-called "graphic video" is pixelated. Whatever!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    The so-called "graphic video" is pixelated. Whatever!

Yep, but some pics show more when you scroll down. The news medias around the world seem to take it upon themselves to know what is best for our eyes to see. More graphic sometimes would serve us better and maybe prevent someone from getting ate up with the dumb-ass and trying it. Then again, the world has no shortage of these so called Darwin Award Winners.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    Chief, if someone NEEDS to see high res photos of the eaten to know that climbing into a tiger cage is a bad idea... well, good luck. Those people shouldn't breed, unfortunately they seem to breed most often and earliest.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Tigers got to eat, same as worms..............
    :tooth:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,125 Senior Member
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    ChiCom thugs murdered yet another rare and beautiful tiger.
  • Wild DogWild Dog Banned Posts: 67 Member
    I've fantasized often about fighting a tiger to the death with only a simple knife. I crave that battle so badly I can taste it.
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    The guy that got eaten was formerly an armored car guard named Murph.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,227 Senior Member
    Other than that, ma'am, how'd you and your kids like your trip to the zoo?
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,632 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    We'd all pay to watch.

Now, don't go spending money we don't need to spend. He offered. Besides, I'll want to stop at the gift counter and get a picture cube with 'before' and 'after' on it. If I'm lucky, I'll get one of the tiger sleeping off it's food coma.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    Now, don't go spending money we don't need to spend. He offered. Besides, I'll want to stop at the gift counter and get a picture cube with 'before' and 'after' on it. If I'm lucky, I'll get one of the tiger sleeping off it's food coma.

The guy kills one little ol' bear in h2h combat and thinks he's ready to take on a Bengal tiger. Some people...

OTOH, I guess this proves what they say about big cats.
    Jerry

cpj wrote: »
    What do they say about big cats?

They're dangerous.
    Jerry

JerryBobCo wrote: »
    They're dangerous.
    I thought you were going to say they like Chinese.
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 7,365 Senior Member
    Wild Dog wrote: »
    I've fantasized often about fighting a tiger to the death with only a simple knife. I crave that battle so badly I can taste it.
    Start with a super pissed house cat, that experience should end that fantasy.
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
    The guy that got eaten was formerly an armored car guard named Murph.

Those big cats weren't BURPING, they were MURPHING :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :spittingcoffee:
    Elk creek wrote: »
    Start with a super pissed house cat, that experience should end that fantasy.
    I did battle with a house cat once. I was working on a toilet in an apartment when the cat came in. I shooed it and it took umbrage. I thought I was dead until I grabbed a towel and smacked the out of it. I don't ever want to get cornered by a cat again.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    They had to shoot one of those beautiful tigers. What a dumb ass.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • RocketmanRocketman Banned Posts: 1,118 Senior Member
    I stupidly tried to bathe a house cat with welding gloves and I still got my ass handed to me.

I'll pay to set this up.
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 12,573 Senior Member
    General Tso was in the crowd watching this event. He could have intervened, but didn't because General Tso's Chicken.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    How did you get the welding gloves on the cat?
    :uhm:
    Jerry
  • Wild DogWild Dog Banned Posts: 67 Member
    I don't appreciate the joking remarks at my offense. I'm speaking about true, primal, battle. About slaying a worthy beast and becoming one with it. After I slew the bear, I could feel myself become part bear. I could speak the language of the grizzley's and I was welcomed by a sloth of bears in the wild, they treated me as one of them. I can only imagine it would be the same for tigers.
    I don't appreciate the joking remarks at my offense.
    Which one?
    I don't appreciate the joking remarks at my offense. I'm speaking about true, primal, battle. About slaying a worthy beast and becoming one with it. After I slew the bear, I could feel myself become part bear. I could speak the language of the grizzley's and I was welcomed by a sloth of bears in the wild, they treated me as one of them. I can only imagine it would be the same for tigers.
    So if you kill the cat will you turn the rest of the way into a .
    So if you kill the cat will you turn the rest of the way into a .
    Wild Cat
    kinda catty remark, hey?
    NN wrote: »
    Wild Cat
    kinda catty remark, hey?
    Rhymes with wussy.

I thought you were a dog?
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,632 Senior Member

Don't take it personal. We would doubt anybody spewing this stuff. Of course, you could hop the fence of the nearest zoo and prove me wrong...:devil:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin

:roll: :roll:
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    I don't appreciate the joking remarks at my offense.

Why wouldn't we make fun of a whiny wuss? Are you all out of Midol?
    :uhm:
    Jerry