Home Main Category Clubhouse

Tourist eaten alive by 3 tigers after climbing into pen to dodge zoo fee

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Wild Dog wrote: »
    I don't appreciate the joking remarks at my offense. I'm speaking about true, primal, battle. About slaying a worthy beast and becoming one with it. After I slew the bear, I could feel myself become part bear. I could speak the language of the grizzley's and I was welcomed by a sloth of bears in the wild, they treated me as one of them. I can only imagine it would be the same for tigers.

CONEX containers are easy to get; cut some holes in it and put in windows for light. I know a feller that can get you a BIG TN bobcat to practice on. We put the bobcat in the CONEX and beat on the outside of the box with baseball bats. Then you go in and dispatch the pissed off bobcat. Practice on the small one, and prep for the big one.

Then you could go to California in the area where the majority of the mountain lions reside, and hang pork chops on your clothes. Kinda 'troll' for the big kitties. They tend to hit from behind and go for the neck to snap the spine, so a spiked dog collar around the neck might be advisable. Having dispatched that big kitty, you're ready for the trip to India and the big striped kitty kat!
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    CONEX containers are easy to get; cut some holes in it and put in windows for light. I know a feller that can get you a BIG TN bobcat to practice on. We put the bobcat in the CONEX and beat on the outside of the box with baseball bats. Then you go in and dispatch the pissed off bobcat. Practice on the small one, and prep for the big one.

Then you could go to California in the area where the majority of the mountain lions reside, and hang pork chops on your clothes. Kinda 'troll' for the big kitties. They tend to hit from behind and go for the neck to snap the spine, so a spiked dog collar around the neck might be advisable. Having dispatched that big kitty, you're ready for the trip to India and the big striped kitty kat!

Sounds like a logical progression. When you think about it, how many folks here know that a group of bears is called a sloth. The guy does his homework and I propose that if he makes it past the bobcat and mountain lion, we start a fund to help him face a tiger.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    I'll chip in for a one-way ticket to Loozey-anna!

LSU_Tigers.jpg

:rotflmao:
    Jerry
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 9,327 Senior Member
    I don't appreciate the joking remarks at my offense. I'm speaking about true, primal, battle. About slaying a worthy beast and becoming one with it. After I slew the bear, I could feel myself become part bear. I could speak the language of the grizzley's and I was welcomed by a sloth of bears in the wild, they treated me as one of them. I can only imagine it would be the same for tigers.

. . .and so, Wild Dog's youthful days came to an end. . .
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    Other than that, ma'am, how'd you and your kids like your trip to the zoo?

LMAO!!!
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
    Thinking on this a little more, I have a major problem with shooting the tiger. This attack was a valuable learning experience for the folks watching. How tigers take down their prey, and how they chow down on a kill. And all that 'circle of life' thing. And how going into a carnivore's habitat at the zoo can have negative consequences. Perfectly good learning experience ruined by an anus chapeau with a firearm.
    ― Douglas Adams
    You left out the fact that it was feeding time to boot.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,227 Senior Member

Here's what you do, deputy dawg. Go to the nearest local zoo that has tigers. Figure out the feeding schedule. Then, break into the Tigers' cage right before feeding time. I'm sure you have the stealth capabilities to do that.

The tigers should be hungry, and you will look like a pork chop sent from heaven. It will be battle on.

I realize that this will be a fight with zoo tigers and not one that is totally wild, but it will be a good warm up for when you are able to finally travel abroad to find a suitable striped opponent.

Remember, there is no try, just do.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,958 Senior Member
    I've fantasized often about fighting a tiger to the death with only a simple knife. I crave that battle so badly I can taste it.

So will the tiger
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    You left out the fact that it was feeding time to boot.

I reckon for a tiger, any time prey is available is feeding time! They don't have regular vittles eatin' times like humans! :tooth:
    ― Douglas Adams
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    knitepoet wrote: »
    manginasyndrome_zpsoiiufqzk.png

Every time I read one of his posts, I have to go re-read St Augustine or Marcus Aurelius to compensate.
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member

The tigers should be hungry, and you will look like a pork chop sent from heaven. It will be battle on.

That is a touch insensitive, he may be muslim.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,227 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »
    That is a touch insensitive, he may be muslim.

Who? Deputy dawg or the tiger?
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    Who? Deputy dawg or the tiger?

You silly billy, the tiger!

Deputy dawg and sensitive do not harmonise well.
    shush wrote: »
    You silly billy, the tiger!

Deputy dawg and sensitive do not harmonise well.

Deputy Dawg definitely ain't muslim. He's as Southern as grits! :roll2:

ddfc1299_01_zpsnmxfrrih.jpg
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Wild DogWild Dog Banned Posts: 67 Member
    If I die in this battle, so be it. Nothing more honorable than to have your life snuffed from you by such a superior predator.
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    If I die in this battle, so be it. Nothing more honorable than to have your life snuffed from you by such a superior predator.

Dogs and bears maybe, dogs and cats never. They just dont get along.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 9,327 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Thinking on this a little more, I have a major problem with shooting the tiger. This attack was a valuable learning experience for the folks watching. How tigers take down their prey, and how they chow down on a kill. And all that 'circle of life' thing. And how going into a carnivore's habitat at the zoo can have negative consequences. Perfectly good learning experience ruined by an anus chapeau with a firearm.

Don't forget the natural selection (or de-selection) of the slow, stupid, and weak.
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • JayJay Senior Member Posts: 4,349 Senior Member
    I did battle with a house cat once. I was working on a toilet in an apartment when the cat came in. I shooed it and it took umbrage. I thought I was dead until I grabbed a towel and smacked the out of it. I don't ever want to get cornered by a cat again.

When I was young, I had a great idea once. I had some toy handcuffs. We had a Great Dane and a house cat. The cuffs just happened to fit on the dog's paw and cat's neck. It was great fun. Except for the cat and dog. And me, when I had to fight them both to get my cuffs off. Still have scars on my arm. Should have thought that one out a little more....
  • JayJay Senior Member Posts: 4,349 Senior Member
    Some of y'all pay too much attention to the troll. It's easy entertainment.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,632 Senior Member
    Jay wrote: »
    Some of y'all pay too much attention to the troll. It's easy entertainment.

Troll, Scmholl. I want him to fight the tiger! In fact, I believe he might just win!
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Dang Zhang, should have paid the entrance fee :yikes: :yikes:

Scroll down for more pics.................

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/583157/tigers-kills-mauls-man-death-zoo-video-china

Oh Crap, Darwin never sleeps!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    I need some lead time to get the bobcat. Ain't like you can go out today and get one. Takes time to trap one. The CONEX is down the road at a friend's house. He'd let us use it just to see someone get in it with a P.O.ed bobcat!
    ― Douglas Adams
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member

Yeah Right! Hey can I have a shot of whatever you're drinking out of that bottle? What ever it is.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,244 Senior Member
    latest?cb=20121220180751
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,126 Senior Member
    If I die in this battle, so be it. Nothing more honorable than to have your life snuffed from you by such a superior.
    Your supposed to make the other guy die
    if it is you; you did not come in fast enough or jink the right way on departure or missed in the first place; ie, you made a mistake.
    Then again, maybe the other guy got lucky!
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    Found an unblocked video.
    What the hell were they shooting at.

https://www.facebook.com/maxprofit69/videos/10211407369757062/
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
    They were tossing firecrackers in the pen to try and scare the tigers away from the guy. That one tiger didn't care and was probably the one that they had to shoot but by then it had already killed the guy. They should have just let them eat the guy by then.
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    But he would have been hungry again in an hour.
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,632 Senior Member
    LMLarsen wrote: »
    But he would have been hungry again in an hour.

Well, sure...

They only had one item from column "A", nothing from column "B" and didn't get an egg roll either!
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin