Home Main Category Clubhouse

Dedicated meme thread...............

1134135137139140142

Replies

  • JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 1,492 Senior Member
    Zee said:
    McDonalds 1974

    I wonder if it was poison back then as well?
    We've been conditioned to believe that obedience is virtuous and voting is freedom- 
  • JaphyJaphy Posts: 584 Senior Member
    I remember 0.15 burgers. Don’t know if they were poisonous?  I ate more than a few of them.
    What I miss is the tenderloin sandwiches. I haven’t seen one in many years. I don’t think McDs ever had them but local places always had them. 
  • PFDPFD Posts: 1,903 Senior Member
    I used so many McDonalds "2 Big Macs for 99 cents" coupons I actually counterfeited them on the office copier.
    : )
    That's all I got.

    Paul
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Posts: 5,453 Senior Member
    edited March 3 #4085
    PFD said:
    I used so many McDonalds "2 Big Macs for 99 cents" coupons I actually counterfeited them on the office copier.
    : )
    I remember in college my standard order at Burger King was 3 Whoppers (extra pickles, extra ketchup), large fries, a fried apple pie and a Diet Coke.  The last item always got a look from the person behind the counter.  I never liked the taste of regular Coke 🤣

    If I tried to eat all that in one sitting today I’d kill me…

    It’s a °IIIII° thing 😎

  • Jeff in TXJeff in TX Posts: 2,641 Senior Member
    PFD said:
    I used so many McDonalds "2 Big Macs for 99 cents" coupons I actually counterfeited them on the office copier.
    : )
    I remember in college my standard order at Burger King was 3 Whoppers (extra pickles, extra ketchup), large fries, a fried apple pie and a Diet Coke.  The last item always got a look from the person behind the counter.  I never liked the taste of regular Coke 🤣

    If I tried to eat all that in one sitting today I’d kill me…
    That would make for an interesting EKG at the doctors office as you go from living to heart attack and then flat lining! Cool You-Tube video. I saw that kidding!
    Distance is not an issue, but the wind can make it interesting!

    John 3: 1-21
  • RaftermanRafterman Posts: 402 Member
    ^^^  My first job in 1973 when I was 15.5 years old. Checked off the order on pad. Math was required to total the order. Refer to the tax table, add that to the
    Zee said:
    McDonalds 1974


    My first job in 1973 at 15.5 years old. Made $1.15 an hour. Found out what taxes and social security would do to a paycheck.  :'(
  • RaftermanRafterman Posts: 402 Member
    Sure wish we could do a proper edit. One day perhaps.
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Posts: 8,305 Senior Member
    May be an image of 2 people and text that says Miss America Miss Universe MARKSMAN Miss Everything
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • GilaGila Posts: 1,973 Senior Member
    Japhy said:
    I remember 0.15 burgers. Don’t know if they were poisonous?  I ate more than a few of them.
    What I miss is the tenderloin sandwiches. I haven’t seen one in many years. I don’t think McDs ever had them but local places always had them. 
    I do too, but mine were from Burger King.
    No good deed goes unpunished...
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Posts: 14,864 Senior Member
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Posts: 10,945 Senior Member
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Posts: 14,864 Senior Member

    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Posts: 14,864 Senior Member

    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • LinefinderLinefinder Posts: 7,856 Senior Member
    I can't find the meme, but it showed an assembly line worker in an auto factory and it read, "The most useless job in the world: Somewhere in Germany an employee is installing turn signals on BMW's".
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Posts: 8,820 Senior Member
    You almost have to be psychotelapathetic to drive these day!! You need to know what the other driver is going to do before they know they know are doing! B)
  • zorbazorba Posts: 25,293 Senior Member
    Big Al1 said:
    You almost have to be psychotelapathetic to drive these day!! You need to know what the other driver is going to do before they know they know are doing! B)
    Tell me about it - I cannot believe the utter stupidity of drivers post plandemic. Being hit 3 times in cy 2022, plus Goddess only knows how many close calls, has really made me cognizant of this factoid. Its to the point now where I'm rapidly getting to where I don't want to go anywhere or do anything.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

    "If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • BigslugBigslug Posts: 9,878 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    Big Al1 said:
    You almost have to be psychotelapathetic to drive these day!! You need to know what the other driver is going to do before they know they know are doing! B)
    Tell me about it - I cannot believe the utter stupidity of drivers post plandemic. Being hit 3 times in cy 2022, plus Goddess only knows how many close calls, has really made me cognizant of this factoid. Its to the point now where I'm rapidly getting to where I don't want to go anywhere or do anything.
    As my wife likes to say: "Why go Big when you can stay Home?"

    A great deal of her grocery shopping is done online with door-dash delivery these days.  Easier for time; probably saves us money on "impulse" additions to the cart; and, now that you mention it, probably safer in that you don't have to brave the idiots on the road.

    Definitely less "going and doing" post-pandemic, for a host of reasons. . . :|
    WWJMBD?

    "Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement