Dedicated meme thread...............

Replies

• Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,080 Senior Member

I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,582 Senior Member
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 8,985 Senior Member
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,103 Senior Member
    jbp-ohio said:

Ruh - roh!🤤
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 18,054 Senior Member
    jbp-ohio said:
    She should be wearing a dunce's cap.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 684 Senior Member
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 39,240 Senior Member
    398? 
    Amateur. 
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,272 Senior Member
    cpj said:
    398? 
    Amateur. 
    Needs to add a zero to it? 3980
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,402 Senior Member
    zorba said: 
    jbp-ohio said:
    She should be wearing a dunce's cap.
    You're a "guy" who wears make-up, big earrings, paints his fingernails and toenails, has a tramp stamp, and wears dresses and skirts, and folks here have actually accepted all of that and then you make a comment like that?
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
    edited July 18 #620
    You're a "guy" who wears make-up, big earrings, paints his fingernails and toenails, has a tramp stamp, and wears dresses and skirts, and folks here have actually accepted all of that and then you make a comment like that?
    Yep. Nothing to do with what she looks like or what she's wearing. She's using face***k!

And you forgot my navel piercing. Everybody always forgets my navel piercing!

zorba said:
    Yep. Nothing to do with what she looks like or what she's wearing. She's using face***k!

And you forgot my navel piercing. Everybody always forgets my navel piercing!
    We would if you shut up about it! 
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,402 Senior Member

I'm thankful that the pool at the hotel in Pulaski is never open on the Memorial Day weekend because that could be Zorba.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me

I'm thankful that the pool at the hotel in Pulaski is never open on the Memorial Day weekend because that could be Zorba.
    HEY! I ain't that fat. Besides, I don't fly in so I can't have the wrong swimwear. Not only that, I never pack swimwear anyway - I very seldom swim.

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,663 Senior Member

Or as some envisioned it...............

Depends on your perception, I reckon.

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,509 Senior Member
    Such a happy little gallows...

To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • GilaGila Posts: 632 Senior Member
    Such a happy little gallows...

It reminds me of the final scene of the original Three Musketeers movie...
    No good deed goes unpunished...
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,509 Senior Member
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,663 Senior Member
    An abomination!  
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!