Home Main Category Clubhouse

Dedicated meme thread...............

Replies

• DrawbarFlatsDrawbarFlats Posts: 788 Senior Member
    Now I would love to try this on a millenial!

I'm dying!
  • Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior Member Posts: 2,275 Senior Member

Distance is not an issue, but the wind can make it interesting!

John 3: 1-21
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,678 Senior Member

-Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,674 Senior Member

It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,426 Senior Member

This is how you do it..... right?
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • GilaGila Posts: 1,830 Senior Member
    I went shopping yesterday for the first time since this started.  Needed dog food, which I got at the pet store, then on to get groceries.  I needed milk, bread, eggs and snacky stuff.  I got everything I wanted except apple strudel.  I had to settle for blueberry strudel.  They were out of all apple pastries, including pie. 
    No good deed goes unpunished...
    joeg52 said:
    New Carry Method
    I just want to watch him draw just once so I can video tape it.  Then I'm gonna play it in slow motion with a screwy sound track in the background!  Should be good for some laughs.  He might shoot himself in the calf or leg which would be tragic.  Then my short series movie would be up for an academy award! ;):wink::blush:

• Some_MookSome_Mook Posts: 504 Senior Member
    joeg52 said:
    New Carry Method
    I just want to watch him draw just once so I can video tape it.  Then I'm gonna play it in slow motion with a screwy sound track in the background!  Should be good for some laughs.  He might shoot himself in the calf or leg which would be tragic.  Then my short series movie would be up for an academy award! ;):wink::blush:
    Soundtrack suggestion: Yakety Sax  (theme song from The Benny Hill Show)
    "If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
    "I know my place in the world and it ain’t standing next to Jerry Miculek" - Zee

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,812 Senior Member
    joeg52 said:
    Kinda already been done.  Search You Tube for "I just ****ing shot myself".

Once you've fully absorbed that one and dispensed your ridicule, search You Tube for "I just ****ing shot myself, the musical"  :D
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
    "The Musical" is just hilarious!

)O(
    edited April 2020 #2150

Going through my old I-phone and found this one.  One of my room mates from college was stationed in Bosnia in 96/97.  He was part of a logistics team working with local leaders to work on restoring necessary infrastructure that had been damaged / destroyed during the war.  He was talking with a mayor of one town and the guy commented about how great and powerful the United States was, but he couldn't understand why Americans had "such little tanks"  My friend informed him that he was looking at troop carriers (Bradleys) and that they were not tanks.  The mayor again commented on the "little tanks" and again was told that those were not tanks.  A short time later a column of Abrams tanks went up the road.  The mayor gasped and with wide eyes exclaimed "NO!  America has BIG tanks!  Very Big Tanks!"

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
    "I know my place in the world and it ain’t standing next to Jerry Miculek" - Zee
    Bigslug said:
    joeg52 said:

Once you've fully absorbed that one and dispensed your ridicule, search You Tube for "I just ****ing shot myself, the musical"  :D

Bigslug said:
    joeg52 said:

Well shucks, I'm always a day late and dollar short! :D  I almost pee myself on the musical.  Omgosh that was hysterical! 

• GilaGila Posts: 1,830 Senior Member
    Some_Mook said:

Must be in Kalifornia...
    No good deed goes unpunished...

)O(
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,546 Senior Member

I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11

Jeff, have you tried using this jump start method?