EXCLUSIVE: How The Nation’s Spooks Played The Game ‘Kill Mike Flynn’

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,978 Senior Member
EXCLUSIVE: How The Nation’s Spooks Played The Game ‘Kill Mike Flynn’

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/15/exclusive-how-the-nations-spooks-played-the-game-kill-mike-flynn/#ixzz4YtJZ4ACv
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,724 Senior Member
    Sounds like it's time for a Soviet style purge, but short of the 'disappearing without a trace' aspect. Just massive firings of the Obama appointees, and replacing them with people whose loyalty is to the U.S. only, and its safety regardless of who occupies the WH.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• Hondo341Hondo341 Member Posts: 448 Member
    I agree with Tenmike. Massive purge. If those people try to pay back with more "leaks" they should be jailed for treason.
    "People are responsible to play a role in their own safety." Sheriff David Clarke 2016
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,045 Senior Member
    All a "purge" will do is get more of the same but worse. It was a bad move to crap all over his spooks even before he was inaugurated. I don't think it is only the Obama appointees that are doing that.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,045 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    All a "purge" will do is get more of the same but worse. It was a bad move to crap all over his spooks even before he was inaugurated. I don't think it is only the Obama appointees that are doing that.

It would probably have happened regardless of what Trump said about the intelligence community. A lot of them were pals of Obama, and I think he is still pulling strings to some degree because of his connection to employees within the government. Why else would he approve a rule that the NSA could share intelligence throughout the intelligence community at the very end of his administration? It will be difficult to find the real leakers because of that. The same thing is going to happen with the EPA. They will undermine the new boss at every turn.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,724 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »

Every new administration purges employees in high office put in place by the previous administration, some more than others. ALWAYS happens when the opposition party is coming into power, but not necessarily when the same party is replacing the previous President.

And believe it or not, there are folks that take the oath that are true believers in the pledge of Duty, Honor, Country very seriously. Party means nothing compared to the nation.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.