5 gun range report

2»

Replies

• ojrojr Senior Member Posts: 692 Senior Member
    I don't know much, read anything, about pistols Big Chief but I do like the first one and the last one
    Good shooting.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,144 Senior Member
    The chicken question again, hey.
    I have a need for speed
  • wizard78wizard78 Senior Member Posts: 993 Senior Member
    Range days are always great and good shooting, BC. Nice, vintage pistolas too!
    "Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one."

“If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry!"

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,100 Senior Member
    Good shooting Chief! As I've said several times here, I'm not a big hand gun guy. I only own four and only one wheel gun, that being a Smith 586. But I have handled and shot a Model 57, a Model 29, and a Model 19. I have also handled but not shot the old S&W that shoots 45 ACP using half moon clips. The Model 29 and 57 were a real trip to shoot. The Smith Wheel gun is the king of wheel guns. I'm not jealous of you, but if I was going to be jealous of someone over a gun, you would be first in line right this minute...

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,917 Senior Member
    That model 14!!!!! :love::love::love:

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
2»