Home Main Category Clubhouse

We Need To Ban Hi Cap Mags

NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior MemberPosts: 4,324 Senior Member
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/34970393/man-tries-to-rob-pizza-place-with-gun-magazine-employee-slaps-it-out-of-his-hands
Police responded to the location at about 10 p.m. Tuesday night and spoke to the employee, who said he saw the suspect and asked if he needed help. The report states the suspect then pulled out a magazine for a firearm and pointed at the victim, telling the victim to give him everything he has. The victim then slapped the magazine out of the suspect’s hands.

Damn, those criminals are using hi-cap mags to rob people ... to bad the victim didn't have say a ball bat or golf club to beat some sense in the idiot.
“The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
- George Orwell

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,400 Senior Member
    :spittingcoffee: That dumb fool would-be robber flew past full ****, jumped over potato, and went directly to window licking! :rotflmao: Your suggestion of a baseball bat or golf club(I recommend steel shaft jumbo head driver) would be good medicine for putting such idiots in the proper position, prone on the floor. The baseball bat should be aluminum so you get that distinctive "ping" when it connects to their noggin. :up:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Maybe a rolled-up magazine could be useful in this situation- - - - -it worked to knock some sense into the last dog I house-trained!
    Jerry
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    Obviously the BG gets his training from Hollywood. Can't tell you how many times I see someone portrayed at gunpoint with a safety on or an uncocked 1911.
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,928 Senior Member
    There was a time (not awfully long ago - prior to the state preemption law) that carrying a loaded magazine in Topeka, KS could get you busted on a CCW charge with every round in the magazine resulting in another charge....Stupid is at work everywhere....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,400 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    There was a time (not awfully long ago - prior to the state preemption law) that carrying a loaded magazine in Topeka, KS could get you busted on a CCW charge with every round in the magazine resulting in another charge....Stupid is at work everywhere....

Unless the law has changed recently in Washington, D.C. even having a live round on your person or in your vehicle is an arrestable offense.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    Unless you're a lamestream media anchor.
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • dlddld Member Posts: 412 Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Maybe a rolled-up magazine could be useful in this situation- - - - -it worked to knock some sense into the last dog I house-trained!
    Jerry

only if it was a gun magazine like "Guns and Ammo" (do I get any brownie points?)