Three teenage burglars are shot dead by homeowner's son, 23, with an AR-15 after they

2»

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,948 Senior Member
    She's the real libtard of the bunch. She survived and will now most likely have to pay for all three of the dead's sins in prison, lot's of sex in prison, Hope she loves sex. She will get it whether she likes it or not. Poor stupid bitch.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,521 Senior Member
    I have zero problem with three wannabe thugs assuming room temperature, post victim selection error.

If it was just a beatdown, if would actually be a little funny. As things sit, not funny, but still appropriate.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,270 Senior Member
    Apparently, one of the dead kids Grandfathers saying he upset because the kid with the AR wasn't "fighting fair"....just goes to show that stupid can be generational....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,332 Senior Member
    The 21 yr old mother of 3 says she does not feel responsible. Her and her crew apparently did this on a regular basis. Probably to supplement her gov't aid. Oh and it was two whites and one black kid and there was another unidentified girl in the car.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,590 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    Apparently, one of the dead kids Grandfathers saying he upset because the kid with the AR wasn't "fighting fair"....just goes to show that stupid can be generational....
    Yep. We know from which side grandkid got his smarts.

A AR15 isnt "fair" against brass knuckles, but 3 guys with (at least) a knife and brass knuckles in the dark against 1 while they are in the middle of breaking and entering is OK?
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    From "Butch Cassidy"- - - - - -

"Wait- - - -what about rules?!

"There ain't no rules!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPqhm36sjVE

" If you find yourself in a "fair fight", you've done something very wrong!"
    :nono:
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    I have zero problem with three wannabe thugs assuming room temperature, post victim selection error.

If it was just a beatdown, if would actually be a little funny. As things sit, not funny, but still appropriate.

I agree, but this reminds me of another famous quote, he/she who laughs last, laughs loudest AND laughs
    Longest!!!
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 7,151 Senior Member

"Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight. . .or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight" - Jayne Cobb, Serenity
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • 1965Jeff1965Jeff Senior Member Posts: 1,614 Senior Member
    So the the thug was taught to fight fairly, but stealing is not a bad idea !?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • BerettaBeretta New Member Posts: 3 New Member
    Exactly why we need guns like the AR. Multiple attackers. Imagine if every house had an AR, and everyone knew it. You could pretty much leave the screen doors open while you slept.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Sort of like every household in Iraq having at least one AK-47- - - - - - -right? Ask Centermass how that worked out!
    :popcorn:
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
    Apparently, one of the dead kids Grandfathers saying he upset because "the kid with the AR wasn't "fighting fair"....just goes to show that stupid can be generational....

Well hell Butter my Butt and Call me a Biscuit!!! No wonder his grandson turned out like he did!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 19,112 Senior Member
    Contrary to popular belief there ARE rules for a fight, deadly or otherwise:

1) Be the last one standing

2) Do WHATEVER is necessary to enforce rule #1

From what I've seen on the news and internet, looks like 23 year old followed the rules to the letter.

Don't want to get shot? Don't go breaking into houses
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 20,088 Senior Member

More ROE nonsense - so to speak.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,841 Senior Member

That's kinda the whole point in having a gun... to give you the upper hand when you are being attacked.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    Lots of folks go looking for 'fairness' after having some crapstorm of their own creation blow up in their face. It's unfortunate for these three that they weren't able to figure that out BEFORE taking things to this extreme, but at least they get to be somebody else' bad example, so they have that going for them.

Everybody has a purpose...

The best news coming oot of this (aside from lack of charges for the homeowner's son), is that the children of the woman being charged may just have a chance to escape the life that mom was going to provide for them. For that, I thank the three idiots. Well done, gentlemen! :win::applause:
    George Carlin
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,222 Senior Member
    Three against one. They failed to bug out after seeing a rifle pointed at them. They got what they were looking for because they were stupid. As to their relations saying it wasn't a fair fight, if they'd taught those scumbags to respect other people's property and not be thieves, they would still be alive because they wouldn't be out burglarizing homes. "He/they was/were such a good boy" doesn't cut it because they weren't. That's why they got shot.

As to a 'fair fight', it was three on one. The AR was the equalizer. They failed to take the 'run away very fast' option when they were confronted.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• Dr. dbDr. db Senior Member Posts: 1,541 Senior Member
    Adult "Fair". Everybody is an adult, knows the rules, and agrees to play the game.
    Mathematically "Fair". Zero sum game.
    Teenager "Fair" . The teenager gets what he or she wants.
    Since the election, I have noticed many people are stuck in teenager fair and not adult fair.
    If you break into houses in OKLAHOMA you might get killed. Don't like the rules? Don't play. Move to a "gun free zone" like Chicago.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 20,088 Senior Member
    Life isn't fair. Too bad. Deal.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    zorba wrote: »
    Life isn't fair. Too bad. Deal.

A local talk show host says it like this: Life is rough, better get a helmet. It wouldn't have changed a thing for these guys, but that's on them.
    George Carlin