Home Main Category Clubhouse

Y'all miss me yet?

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Over on the 2A/Politics side of the house....my insightful, informative and intellectually stimulating posts?????? :tooth: :popcorn: :popcorn:
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,484 Senior Member
    You have almost 25000 posts. How could anyone miss you?
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,654 Senior Member
    You have to be gone for us to miss you!!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,934 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Over on the 2A/Politics side of the house....my insightful, informative and intellectually stimulating posts?????? :tooth: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Sort of reminds me of a country and western song. "How can I miss you if you don't leave?"
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I'm just taking a hiatus from the 2A/Political forum, for an as of yet undermined amount of time.

Y'all ain't gettin rid of me on here fer good unless I get banned (don't plan to) or at my demise.

Way too much fun hanging out here with this (mostly :tooth:) benevolent bunch :group: :group:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,712 Senior Member
    Not at all :uhm:
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    Big Chief, this Johnny Cash song reflects how I feel about your 'desertion under fire' from the Political Forum. :jester: :tooth:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,712 Senior Member
    So chief are you in hack in lieu of probation?
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
    I do feel a bit "Cleansed" :jester: :spittingcoffee: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
    NN wrote: »
    So chief are you in hack in lieu of probation?

Naw, self imposed, just an experiment of a sort.

Cheer up all, it may be just temporary :wink::wink: :whip2:
    It can bring out the best and the worst of us over there...................
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,825 Senior Member
    I try to avoid commenting on the 2A forum, although I do occasionally.
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    I try to avoid commenting on the 2A forum, although I do occasionally.

I wish I was sensible enough to do that.
    Reminds me of something totally unrelated. I got that 'thing' at the Sweetwater, TN flea market for you this past weekend. I'll 'present' it to y'all at the Shoot. :devil::roll2::tooth:
    ― Douglas Adams
    tennmike wrote: »
    Reminds me of something totally unrelated. I got that 'thing' at the Sweetwater, TN flea market for you this past weekend. I'll 'present' it to y'all at the Shoot. :devil::roll2::tooth:

Is it dead or alive?
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,090 Senior Member
    Big Chief, this Johnny Cash song reflects how I feel about your 'desertion under fire' from the Political Forum. :jester: :tooth:
    :rotflmao:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Somebody stole my identity and just made a post under my name over in the 2A forum, but deleted it once they realized their mistake, I was told.

Something about the Dark Web...............y'all is being watched.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,670 Senior Member

Awwwww, come on, you know you can't stand being away from all the arguments and backbiting.....LOL
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    Somebody stole my identity and just made a post under my name over in the 2A forum, but deleted it once they realized their mistake, I was told.

Something about the Dark Web...............y'all is being watched.

Not I said the lil redneck ridgerunnin' rooster! :tooth:
    Is it dead or alive?

It is/was never dead nor alive. Sort of a limbo thing. I got one my ownself so it isn't something you'll be ashamed of if the wimmins sees it! :rotflmao:
    ― Douglas Adams
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    That place is for people too stupid to know better...so I stay away.
    Fixed.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    The 2A/politics forum is what it is. The best advise that I try to follow is that what happens there, stays there. Personally, I am rather burnt out on politics. It is more effective and rewarding to talk to a wall.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    Politics, to me, has always been something you don't dare turn your back on. At present, the political games are being played by very nasty children, which makes it too disgusting to follow closely. But it still has to be monitored by adults.
    Not I said the lil redneck ridgerunnin' rooster! :tooth:

It is/was never dead nor alive. Sort of a limbo thing. I got one my ownself so it isn't something you'll be ashamed of if the wimmins sees it! :rotflmao:

Is it smaller than a breadbox?
    Is it smaller than a breadbox?

It would fit inside a breadbox.
    ― Douglas Adams
    Be careful over yonder, Rootin Tootin Putin and the Russians have hacked it and will try to influence your opinions..................
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    Politics is like the daily outhouse visit. No one looks forward to it, but none of us can live without it.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
    Best to take an interest in politics or the mouth breathing foaming at the mouth crowd will elect folk that will take a particular interest in you. The NE Coast and the Left Coast is reason enough to take an interest in politics. Liberalism is like a cancer; it spreads weakening the body until the body dies taking the cancer with it. Mutually Assured Destruction of a different flavor, but there it is, nonetheless.
    ― Douglas Adams
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member

You been gone? :jester:
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    Best to take an interest in politics or the mouth breathing foaming at the mouth crowd will elect folk that will take a particular interest in you. The NE Coast and the Left Coast is reason enough to take an interest in politics. Liberalism is like a cancer; it spreads weakening the body until the body dies taking the cancer with it. Mutually Assured Destruction of a different flavor, but there it is, nonetheless.

AGREED!!!!
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug