Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Feral Humans

Replies

• Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,514 Senior Member
    Sounds like liberal cities could use a good "Purge"!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Purge
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    Police eventually arrived at the scene, but after the assailants leave.

And they wonder why I carry a gun, everyday, all the time.
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,484 Senior Member
    If I lived in Detroit or any number of other big cities, I think I'd carry 3.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    That strain of roach needs a good 230 grain pesticide, applied as often as necessary to discourage them from acting that way.

Jerry
  • 6EQUJ5 - WOW!6EQUJ5 - WOW! Banned Posts: 482 Member
    Hmm, wasn't there a MOAB thread awhile back. . . .
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    What would you use as bait to get them out of their hiding places? I'm thinking anything with "Trump" written on it would do a decent job.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    Laugh it up, but sooner or later, somebody is gonna get a suppressed .308 and start picking them off from the rooftops, a la "Death Wish." Hell, some of those neighborhoods would probably pay somebody to do it, if he advertised.
    Just park this one in the hood, with the engine compartment open on the truck- - - - - -looks like a sitting duck for the undocumented shoppers!

Bud_Truck.jpg

Jerry
    They would think those were tap handles. Brilliant.

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 12,188 Senior Member
    They shoot feral hogs from helicopters, seems it would work here also.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Diver43 wrote: »
    They shoot feral hogs from helicopters, seems it would work here also.

Well, that might be a little harsh. I'd start with a "catch, sterilize and release" program along with chipping them to see if their population would decrease and study migration patterns. :roll2:
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    Well, that might be a little harsh. I'd start with a "catch, sterilize and release" program along with chipping them to see if their population would decrease and study migration patterns. :roll2:

SOS would be a more effective control method, as it tends to train the remainder, through negative feedback, that such behavior tends to cause SDS in the participants.
    SOS---Shoot On Sight
    SDS---Suddenly Dead Syndrome
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 12,188 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    SOS would be a more effective control method, as it tends to train the remainder, through negative feedback, that such behavior tends to cause SDS in the participants.
    SOS---Shoot On Sight
    SDS---Suddenly Dead Syndrome

Kind of like: Kill one, educate 1,000?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    Kind of like: Kill one, educate 1,000?

Works with crows and coyotes, but I have my doubts when it comes to feral humans, as they tend to be dumber.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    tennmike wrote: »
    Works with crows and coyotes, but I have my doubts when it comes to feral humans, as they tend to be dumber.

:agree:

For the first couple months it would take more like 100 to educate 1000 but after the low on common sense ones cease to breathe and breed the smarter (and I use that word loosely) will start learning.
    - George Orwell
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    That sort of thing never happens in my city - I can't even imagine living under such circumstances - I'd move in a heartbeat.
    horselips wrote: »
    That sort of thing never happens in my city - I can't even imagine living under such circumstances - I'd move in a heartbeat.

Probably cause the thugs know you are packing a .380 Taurus or a .22mag:jester:

Just leave truckloads of ammo and a few hundred Hi-Points on some inner-city street corners. They'll do a much better job of exterminating each other than anyone from outside the area could accomplish. Most people with a few brain cells to rub together have a hard time doing culls.
    Jerry
    Groups/websites like this stir these vermin to do stuff like this ...

http://www.panafricanalliance.com/about/
    - George Orwell