Home Main Category Clubhouse

After Hitler

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Couple of real good documentaries on NAT GEO Ch. Sometimes we like to think everything was just hunky-dory in Europe after WWII. No so, in Poland, CZ, Hungary, Bulgaria you name it reprisals were common, Jews still displaced and turned back and put back in internment camps from Palestine on prison ships until the state of Israel was formed..........some German refugees shot on roadsides as they were trying to leave parts of Eastern Europe, made to wear armbands and in General treated about the same way the NAZIs treated people....no matter if they have lived there for generations................millions were displaced and the Commies were stirring up trouble wherever they could and putting countries behind the Iron Curtain.

Too much to write about but here are links to watch. Worth your time to watch.

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YjchArg_CQ

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEK-klq7l6g
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    From other sources I've read, I kind have got the idea that every country in Europe spent enormous resources preparing for war during the nineteenth century. It's easy to believe the tinder box being well maintained even after both world wars.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • 6EQUJ5 - WOW!6EQUJ5 - WOW! Banned Posts: 482 Member
    From ancient times to the present, Europe has always fallen under tyrannical rule in one form or the other. The short of it? We left Europe for a reason and that reason is just as valid today as it was in Colonial America. Add the fact that radical Islam and its apologetic sympathizers are taking over Europe slowly but surely.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    From ancient times to the present, Europe has always fallen under tyrannical rule in one form or the other. The short of it? We left Europe for a reason and that reason is just as valid today as it was in Colonial America. Add the fact that radical Islam and its apologetic sympathizers are taking over Europe slowly but surely.

Word!!!
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Lot of the Terrorism tactics we see today is a result of Hitler's alliance with the Grand Mufti of Palestine Mohammed Amin al-Husseini . Seems they hated the Jews so much they encouraged the Arabs to commit more terror toward them by sending Hitler's top commando over to teach them, Otto Skorzeny. Many Jews fled Europe to get away from Hitler and ended up in Palestine. Not good enough both the NAZIS and Palestinians wanted them dead.

Skorzeny rescued Mussolini, started the "Werewolves", helped get NAZI war criminals out of Germany, was behind the Germans dressing in US/Allied uniforms in WWII doing sabotage and in the 50s trained the Egyptians, Yassar Arafat and many others. Ran a company in Spain called Paladin. Even worked with the Massad as distasteful as it was to them to get some war criminals and rid of others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Skorzeny
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,986 Senior Member
    Saw it yesterday. The VE day didn't solved lots of pending conflicts specially in the apparently always in turmoil Eastern Europe, and probably the worst of them was the Jewish problem, still raging and still a big potential for future conflict.