Comey fired by Trump

2»

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    OK, appoint her to be the head of the Indian Affairs department- - - -with her "Native American" heritage she would be the logical choice, right? It would be amusing, watching her squirm while trying to refuse!
    :rotflmao:
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,930 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    DAMN! It would work the first time on Shmucker but I don't think the second one would fall for it but DAMN good idea.

Hey we're talking Liberals here, they won't get it until they've got rid of at least half the libtards. Offer it to Pelosi first, then Schumer. get rid of all these idiots. Up grade the gene pool in Congress.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,726 Senior Member
    The liberals would figure it out, immediately, because it is something they would do, like appointing Petraeus as CIA head, so they could destroy him easily.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,930 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    The liberals would figure it out, immediately, because it is something they would do, like appointing Petraeus as CIA head, so they could destroy him easily.

WAIT!!! You're giving these libtards too much credit. These are the people that chose Nancy Pelosi to be speaker of the house. Can they be that smart? They had ideas of converting Petraeus to the dark side, but when it didn't take they crucified him.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,188 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    WAIT!!! You're giving these libtards too much credit. These are the people that chose Nancy Pelosi to be speaker of the house. Can they be that smart? They had ideas of converting Petraeus to the dark side, but when it didn't take they crucified him.

Yes, they are that smart. The Mafia takes notes on how the Dems/Libs do business. I still think it's hilarious that Schumer, Pelosi, and company wanted Comey fired after the election because they say he caused her loss, and now they are defending him tooth and nail because Trump fired him! I'm still in conference with the Universe for granting me that Big Meteor Hitting D.C. wish. Kind of a 'nuke 'em from orbit' thing; it's the only way to be sure. Fragments from meteor to hit San Fran, Sacramento, Chicago, Atlanta, NYC, and Boston. Got my fingers, eyes, and toes crossed!!!! :tooth:
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,726 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »

Pelosi and Schumer are not that smart, but the people who finance them are. They are the leaders of the Democrat party because no hypocrisy is too ridiculous for them to advance. The only person who has ever been a bigger chickenshiite was Dingy Harry (Reid).
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,195 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Yes, they are that smart. The Dems/Libs takes notes on how the Mafia does business. I still think it's hilarious that Schumer, Pelosi, and company wanted Comey fired after the election because they say he caused her loss, and now they are defending him tooth and nail because Trump fired him! I'm still in conference with the Universe for granting me that Big Meteor Hitting D.C. wish. Kind of a 'nuke 'em from orbit' thing; it's the only way to be sure. Fragments from meteor to hit San Fran, Sacramento, Chicago, Atlanta, NYC, and Boston. Got my fingers, eyes, and toes crossed!!!! :tooth:

FIFY....I think it's actually in this order, but who knows....they're all a pack of fascists.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,188 Senior Member
    FIFY....I think it's actually in this order, but who knows....they're all a pack of fascists.

No, and here's why. The Mafia WANTS businesses to succeed, and will protect them (for a price) to ensure they succeed, and otherwise leave them alone. The Democrats want to squeeze businesses, big and small, and milk them for all they're worth, to make payola to pay out to the bread and circuses crowd that wouldn't work as taste testers in a pie factory. The Mafia watches the Democrats so as not to make the mistakes the Democrats are known for all these centuries.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.