Home Main Category Clubhouse

Mass "incident" at Manchester England Arena

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 22,240 Senior Member
Fox news has broken in with coverage, still very few details, possibly 2 explosions at a Ariana Grande concert, Fox is saying they don't know much but there are reports of multiple fatalities.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/may/22/manchester-arena-ariana-grande-concert-explosion-england
Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Now they say 15 dead and 50 injured. Not in the arena, but outside near box office someplace between lobby and underground train station.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,626 Senior Member
    Per the Guardian, police confirm 19 dead, as many as 50 wounded (no elaboration as to conditions of the wounded), in an incident that police are "treating as a terror attack".
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    19 dead now............. possible secondary device found.

Sound familiar...............Religion of Peace Terrorist fanatics at it again...looks like to me.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    I think where is was detonated is why the early reports by people inside the concert thought they heard a muffled sound and described as balloons or speaker popping.

Lots of kids there and about, sick bastards who did this need to be drawn and quartered.
    My prayers go out to the victims and their families. :angel2: :angel2:
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,962 Senior Member
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Want to bet there's a pressure cooker and a few pounds of nails involved? Damned cowards!
    Jerry
    Any country/person that still wants to let those Muslims pour in (radicalized or not) needs their collective heads examined.
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Any country/person that still wants to let those Muslims pour in (radicalized or not) needs their collective heads examined.

Well, you can examine their heads if you want, but you won't like where they're keeping them....
    George Carlin
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Prayers for those innocents injured and families who lost loved ones and may those "sack of crappés" responsible for this have the devil shove a pineapple up theirs buttholes everyday for eternity as they burn in hell.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 22,240 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Want to bet there's a pressure cooker and a few pounds of nails involved? Damned cowards!
    Jerry

What Wambli said. I didn't see his post before responding, and edited mine
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,484 Senior Member
    Lots of little girls go to her concerts. Sick bastards.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
    BAMAAK wrote: »
    Lots of little girls go to her concerts. Sick bastards.

Damn, I didn't even think about it being young kids there ...
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,613 Senior Member
    Now wife's worried about the Peppa Pig concert granddaughter is supposedly going to...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 22,240 Senior Member
    Still at 19 killed, but up to 59 injured (latest count)

• DanoobieDanoobie Member Posts: 95 Member
    Even Putin sent his condolences. Muslims are going to find themselves to be a
    people without a country, if they don't start rejecting these terrorists from their ranks.
    This looks bad on all of them.

My bet is the UK populace is starting to reconsider refugee and weapons laws, both.
    They're saying 22 dead now. The injured count stands at 59. Having watched some of the video, I wonder if some of the victims died or were injured in the panic afterwards as opposed to the actual bombing itself?
    George Carlin
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,245 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    My prayers go out to the victims and their families. :angel2: :angel2:

^ What he said.

I sometimes wonder if society in general and the muslim community in particular will ever reach the point where their tolerance for this type of atrocity will transcend the PC crap and their different religious beliefs and the world will unite to stop this type of thing.
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
    orchidman wrote: »
    I sometimes wonder if society in general and the Muslim community in particular will ever reach the point where their tolerance for this type of atrocity will transcend the PC crap and their different religious beliefs and the world will unite to stop this type of thing.

I'm still waiting...

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    They are like Dobermans............or Pit Bulls.................can live alongside them for years and them some snap.................I keep one eye open around all them Rascals.......................
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,035 Senior Member
    I'll bet Jolly Old England is overjoyed that they welcomed Islamic "Refugees" into their country now....stay tuned, more to come. And more can be expected here in the States as well.
    I'll bet Jolly Old England is overjoyed that they welcomed Islamic "Refugees" into their country now....stay tuned, more to come. And more can be expected here in the States as well.

Ah, but the PC crowd still doesn't get it - and many of them never will.

Yep, as most suspected...............fits their evil horrific MO....................

ISIS claims responsibility for Ariana Grande concert attack in Manchester

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05/23/isis-claims-responsibility-for-ariana-grande-concert-attack-in-manchester.html
    zorba wrote: »
    Ah, but the PC crowd still doesn't get it - and many of them never will.

If they do get it ... it may be like the victims in Manchester got it. Now that does mean even one of is couldn't fall victim to something like Manchester here on US soil but at least we are going to be watching and try to avoid it ... but a few on guard can't prevent everything. PC is going to run blocker for ISIS or other types to run their end sweep attacks.
    - George Orwell
  • GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior Member Posts: 1,090 Senior Member
    You folks might want to rethink this, eh?

gwvBkFX.jpg
    I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA, Pietta 1860 .44 snubnose
  • 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Posts: 1,281 Senior Member
    An 8 yr old girl among the dead. The grief must be beyond living He!!. London is gone, it will take another Crusade to turn back the clock.
  • sherwoodsherwood Senior Member Posts: 1,220 Senior Member
    More info coming out every hour. Those Brits are now hating the fact they let in so many of those Muslim animals.
    I may be old but I ain't dead!
    DPRMD
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,638 Senior Member
    I wonder what, exactly, it is going to take to finally rain down Armageddon on those savages...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    Once in any EU country or born there they can play checkers and go to one then another and then to Ragland and back, train up and return and wreak havoc.

Like they (EU) won't admit they have a serious problem and they made many mistakes..................ha maybe Donald had a point about the snake who bit the kind lady who took it in with his parable.....................
  • centermass556centermass556 Senior Member Posts: 3,534 Senior Member
    So...here are some things.

ISIS will claim responsibility for every attack. Even if they had no influence and the "Lone Wolf" was radicalized by another group. To them it is win-win. As they say in the marketing world, you can't put a price on free advertising. And, that is what attacks like this are.

The other thing is this. People are going to jump on the refugee horse and attempt to ride that pony into the ground. But, that is not where the US and Britain are losing at. Most of the attacks are coming from radicalized citizens. This bomber was born in Manchester. He was already in the country. So how do you stop a Salman Abedi before he commits the act? It is the same in the states, how do we stop a Ted Kaczynski or Omar Mateen before they commit there acts. We could stop all immigration into our countries, but that doesn't suppress the religion that is radicalizing people.

Until we can crack that code, ISIS and AQ will continue to strike. They don't have to waste resources getting agents into the country. All they have to is continue to grow agents already inside the borders l

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."