Bounty hunters, fugitive shoot each other dead

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• dlddld Member Posts: 379 Member
    Thats just wrong. They had no regard for the public's safety. They do provide a necessary service but there needs to be better control
  • JKPJKP Senior Member Posts: 1,837 Senior Member
    One this is for sure, those particular bounty hunters won't make that mistake again.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,419 Senior Member
    Too bad the bail-skipper died- - - - -there ought to be a bounty on bounty hunters!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,651 Senior Member
    This is exactly what I would expect to happen in a point-blank shoot-out between three non-professionals with high capacity pistols. Three idiots are dead, and fortunately no one else.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,106 Senior Member
    Trying to take him inside the dealership? They sure weren't thinking very hard about that and the consequences of the situation going sideways. Those F.N.G. Security guys must really have been F.N.G.s for real, and stupid to boot.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Should have sent in Dog The Bounty Hunter...............he didn't carry real guns because cause of a conviction in Mexico I think????
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 10,235 Senior Member
    Dog apprehended a rich fugitive named Andrew Luster, heir to the Max Factor fortune. He had fled to Mexico and was convicted of several cases of rape in absentia. Dog got him and smuggled him back to US custody but was charged with all sorts of crimes in Mexico.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,055 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Should have sent in Dog The Bounty Hunter...............he didn't carry real guns because cause of a conviction in Mexico I think????

Dog was a convicted felon long before the thing in Mexico...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 3,375 Senior Member
    To quote Josey Wales and the bounty hunter, "Dying ain't much of a living."
    It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,104 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Trying to take him inside the dealership? They sure weren't thinking very hard about that and the consequences of the situation going sideways. Those F.N.G. Security guys must really have been F.N.G.s for real, and stupid to boot.

Classic **** trailer trash "bounty hunters". I refuse to call them by that traditional moniker and refuse to acknowledge their usefulness in the 21st century. Bail bondsmen are just loan shark pieces of crap willing to make a profit making it easy for violent garbage to get out of jail and go right back to being scumbags. Screw em.

Failed-at-life wannabes who couldn't hack it as soldiers, cops, or otherwise. They like the ego trip of carrying a gun and get sexual gratification telling people they are "bounty hunters".

Thought they were awesome and go shot for it. Sucks for them. And now the suspect is dead too and can't stand trial for his crimes so his victims will never get closure via justice.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 5,751 Senior Member
    JasonMPD wrote: »
    Classic **** trailer trash "bounty hunters". I refuse to call them by that traditional moniker and refuse to acknowledge their usefulness in the 21st century. Bail bondsmen are just loan shark pieces of crap willing to make a profit making it easy for violent garbage to get out of jail and go right back to being scumbags. Screw em.

Failed-at-life wannabes who couldn't hack it as soldiers, cops, or otherwise. They like the ego trip of carrying a gun and get sexual gratification telling people they are "bounty hunters".

Thought they were awesome and go shot for it. Sucks for them. And now the suspect is dead too and can't stand trial for his crimes so his victims will never get closure via justice.
    :that:
    When I was a LEO I arrested a deputy for beating his wife, while holding their 6 month old son, and sending her to the hospital. And what honorable profession did this fine, honorable, trustworthy excriment sack go into after his conviction? Bounty hunter. He got arrested again for carrying a gun and one of his old badges he "lost."
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.