Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

The lights are on but nobody's home

Replies

• Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,761 Senior Member
    And it's a dim light!!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,291 Senior Member
    I'm beginning to see the signs of Alzheimer's/dementia in her more and more every time she speaks. She tends to be easily confused, can't remember who the President is, and makes HUGE mistakes on lots of things she should know well. And she isn't the only one that I've noticed in Congress having those problems. I'm beginning to think we're being lead by a bunch of people who are slowly losing their minds!
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 6,420 Senior Member
    X2
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    I'm beginning to see the signs of Alzheimer's/dementia in her more and more every time she speaks. She tends to be easily confused, can't remember who the President is, and makes HUGE mistakes on lots of things she should know well. And she isn't the only one that I've noticed in Congress having those problems. I'm beginning to think we're being lead by a bunch of people who are slowly losing their minds!

As batscat crazy as she is, she still got re-elected last year with 78.1% of the votes in her district.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • john9001john9001 Senior Member Posts: 668 Senior Member
    That says something about the voters in her district.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    john9001 wrote: »
    That says something about the voters in her district.

The San Francisco area.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    As batscat crazy as she is, she still got re-elected last year with 78.1% of the votes in her district.

That district would elect a dead liberal over a live unaffiliated anytime. But what is more amazingly stupid than the idiots in her district is House Dummicrats that elected her House Minority Leader ...
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    I'm beginning to believe the best-qualified people are actually getting elected from some of these liberal crapholes. It's a sad commentary on the general intelligence of the people they represent, but look at the representation the urban centers are getting ;
    Pelosi
    Schumer
    Boxer
    Sheila Jackson-Lee
    Maxine Waters
    Charles Rangel
    Debbie Whatsername-Schultz
    etc.

There has to be a massive herd of stupid people who not only elect these clowns once- - - -they keep sending them back for decades!
    :drool:
    Jerry