How do I submit a letter to the editor of G&A

13»

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,635 Senior Member
    Thank you---Chief
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,049 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    All I got out of that article that made any sense was that the larger the objective lens, the more light that can enter the scope and the brighter the image will be with any given amount of light available. And that isn't rocket science; it's telescope technology, and why the Hubble Space Telescope has one big honkin' lens. :roll2:

Thats what I said when I posted up So, if you are looking down a tunnel at the light at the end,............a bigger tunnel will mean a bigger train?

Pegasus obviously does not understand Kiwi Logic............
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • PegasusPegasus Senior Member Posts: 2,747 Senior Member
    orchidman wrote: »
    Thats what I said when I posted up So, if you are looking down a tunnel at the light at the end,............a bigger tunnel will mean a bigger train?

Pegasus obviously does not understand Kiwi Logic............
    You're right and while I have a couple of old friends in the Land of The Long White Cloud, I've never quite understood them completely either.

However that said, the size of the tunnel is not what makes for a bigger train, it's the size of the entrance that counts.
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 23,532 Senior Member
    horselips wrote: »
    I don't mind members of this board picking me, sometimes I ask for it, but I don't like you picking on them. They're all good people, even the ones that eat small forest rodents and Confederate vegetables. Now then, be a good lad, and behave yourself.

F930151A-EBDD-4EEC-ABC3-FD287B878A7B_zpsqg6h7hph.gif
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • gatorgator Senior Member Posts: 1,746 Senior Member
    Pegasus, while I agree that some articles in the gun magazines are incorrect with their information I have to wonder why you have appointed yourself the technical wizard and what you hope to accomplish with a lengthy letter to the editor?
    Appears to me that the editor has already put his trust in the author of said article and most likely couldn't care less about your opinion just as you probably could care less about my opinion of this thread.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
    USMC 80-84
    -96 lbs
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    It helps to have a double-jointed elbow if you intend to go around patting yourself on the back all the time!
    Jerry
  • bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior Member Posts: 2,543 Senior Member
    I am confused and entertained all at the same time...:confused::applause:
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,788 Senior Member
    Pissing contests are like that.:jester:
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,857 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    Pissing contests are like that.:jester:

Anyone know where I can find this article online -- For Free!!!

Sounds like a fun read but I'm not paying for it. :spam:
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

Spk wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can find this article online -- For Free!!!

Sounds like a fun read but I'm not paying for it. :spam:

I see people still refuse to spend a dime buying the products offered by our gracious hosts.

Spk, you can buy the magazine at the grocery store.

I met with some photographer friends this weekend at an event and I showed them the article using the Kindle app on my Smartphone. It was priceless.

This thread has been fun, but nobody came to the author's defense. I wonder why that is.
    cpj wrote: »
    Well, it's because no one gives a .

I tend to agree with you, it is a fairly complicated subject.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,387 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    That's what we're here for.....that and the free guns and babes....

AND the hot tub, don't forget the hot tub......:group: .....Sheesh!

:jester:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    Pegasus wrote: »
    You're right and while I have a couple of old friends in the Land of The Long White Cloud, I've never quite understood them completely either.

However that said, the size of the tunnel is not what makes for a bigger train, it's the size of the entrance tat counts.

I could explain it better using a sexual analogy, but I don't particularly want to get banned tonight...
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    Teach wrote: »
    The considered response of the G&A staff, and the vast majority of the forum can be summed up in one anagram:

DILLIGAF?

Jerry

DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A .... use your imagination. Took me a few too!
    It's amazing to see that when people lose arguments they start cussing like Democrats.
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,857 Senior Member
    Pegasus wrote: »
    It's amazing to see that when people lose arguments they start cussing like Democrats.

What argument have they lost? That you might be right? (I haven't read it) or that they don't give a rats ***! I which case, only they can speak for themselves.

The DILLIGAF statement sorta speaks for itself.
    :agree:

Like I said, the article might be an amusing read but I don't care enough to run out and buy it.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain