Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

It's official- - - - -Comey is a felon

TeachTeach Senior MemberPosts: 18,428 Senior Member
He admitted, under oath, that he leaked information to be sure his side of the story got to the press. He's probably going to get away with it, though!
Jerry

Replies

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,127 Senior Member
    Was that classified information?
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Obama's shadow government stooge- - - - -he dealt Hilary a fatal political blow, and severely wounded Trump. At the very least he's a slimy weasel, but I'm inclined to believe he's a traitor and a criminal. Who appointed him to his FBI position, and when?
    Jerry
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,387 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Obama's shadow government stooge- - - - -he dealt Hilary a fatal political blow, and severely wounded Trump. At the very least he's a slimy weasel, but I'm inclined to believe he's a traitor and a criminal. Who appointed him to his FBI position, and when?
    Jerry

Who else but Obummer?

Who was it that said, nobody loves Comey as much as Comey?

Also, it doesn't make a bit of difference, Nobody needs investigating more than either Clinton, Hitlery or Bubba or Obummer. All this crap Trump's being force to indure is to make a smoke screen to hide them. This is a big diversionary exercise to take the heat off of Hilary AND Obummer. And over half the American people are clueless about it.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • pjames777pjames777 Senior Member Posts: 1,311 Senior Member
    He gave his own notes to the press. I'm pretty sure that's not a felony? Unless I'm missing something?

Yes. He made those notes while director of the FBI and as such they are the property of the Justice Department. Extraneous notes regarding a potential legal issue that could be investigated. As such, he leaked confidential information, privileged information of a private, and one could say, privileged conversation with the POTUS. Will he be prosecuted, probably not but broke the law. YES. and he lied about the time frame. The NYT published the info BEFORE the date in which he allegedly gave them to "the press via a friend"... CREDIBILITY GONE. This is purely vindictive upon Comey's part and he basically admits that. No crime by the President but certainly a heavy political penalty to come.
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    The televised portion, what I saw of it, looked like the usual carnival grandstanding dog and pony show to me. Just stuff some lobby money in thier pockets and they all never miss a chance to put on clown makeup and dance like monkey's.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • 6EQUJ5 - WOW!6EQUJ5 - WOW! Banned Posts: 482 Member
    early wrote: »
    . . .they all never miss a chance to put on clown makeup and dance like monkey's.

Many don't even have to put makeup on!
    I'm sure that many Senators practiced over the weekend watching hours upon hours of Daniel Inouye.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,788 Senior Member
    The important thing that came out of all this is that Comey stated flatly that Trump was never under investigation by the FBI and that he told Trump that, three times. If anybody was paying attention, that tells them that the whole Russia collusion thing was a media witch hunt from the beginning. This fact has been evident to non-Democrats for some time, but I don't think even Chuck Schumer can argue it any more, and he will argue about anything.

Now we have a special prosecutor appointed to investigate something for which no evidence has been found that would justify a special prosecutor. Further, nothing Comey said is evidence of obstruction of justice by Trump, for firing him. Unless there is a witness with hard evidence, Mueller has no legitimate reason to continue.
    bisley wrote: »
    Mueller has no legitimate reason to continue.

Sure he does- - - - -Hilary, Huma, Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett, Debbie Whatsername Schultz, Obama, and a host of other sleazeballs who conspired to rig an election. How about the "Russian Reset", Benghazi, Fast and Furious, and a slew of other examples of executive misconduct? The nice thing about a special prosecutor is the ability to turn over every rock in the pile, and look under every rotting log in the stinky swamp!
    Jerry
    Sure he does- - - - -Hilary, Huma, Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett, Debbie Whatsername Schultz, Obama, and a host of other sleazeballs who conspired to rig an election. How about the "Russian Reset", Benghazi, Fast and Furious, and a slew of other examples of executive misconduct? The nice thing about a special prosecutor is the ability to turn over every rock in the pile, and look under every rotting log in the stinky swamp!
    Jerry

You are right, but since Mueller is from the GW Bush administration, I just assumed he would bend over and grab his ankles before he would start another fight with screeching liberals.
    Jermanator wrote: »
    Was that classified information?

Somebody on FOX, not sure who, maybe Judge Napalitano, said there is a case where it is against the law.
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    snake284 wrote: »
    Somebody on FOX, not sure who, maybe Judge Napalitano, said there is a case where it is against the law.

This dog and pony show isn't even about breaking the law or even about Comey for that matter. It's about smearing Trump and tearing apart his anti-establishment agenda. There's lot's of powerful people in Congress and despite what FOX News states for damage control, the plan is working just as intended. Trump's biggest threat isn't coming from the democrats, hell, that's already a given no matter who's in Office, no, his biggest threat is coming from moderate and RINO republicans who are intent on fracturing party lines and staying in power along with their democrat counterparts. Just wait until the mid terms, once the moderate and RINO republicans are set in their seats for another term we'll see massive splits and bipartisan efforts in ridding Trump from Office through impeachment.
    Hopefully, there will be a well-organized RINO hunt in 2018, and we can make them an endangered species, if not a totally extinct one! We need a rebirth of the TEA party that will target incumbents of both sides of the aisle who have gotten too complacent to represent the people who put them in office. Tennessee needs a good housecleaning, especially on the Senate side of things. Lamar Alexander just might retire this time around, so maybe his replacement will be more responsive to the people of the state. Bob Corker needs to be in the crosshairs as well- - - - -he's definitely a RINO!
    Jerry
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,636 Senior Member
    Jerry

Comey was assistant Director of FBI under Bush, then became Director under Obama. I heard somewhere along the line that he also worked for the Clinton Global Initiative. In my book that makes him a Clinton supporter.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    In my book that makes him a Clinton supporter.

Who wears the jockstrap in the Clinton family- - - - - - -Bill or Hilary?
    :uhm:
    Jerry
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,636 Senior Member
    Jerry

Both, except she wears the strap-on......LOL
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    Hopefully, there will be a well-organized RINO hunt in 2018, and we can make them an endangered species, if not a totally extinct one! We need a rebirth of the TEA party that will target incumbents of both sides of the aisle who have gotten too complacent to represent the people who put them in office. Tennessee needs a good housecleaning, especially on the Senate side of things. Lamar Alexander just might retire this time around, so maybe his replacement will be more responsive to the people of the state. Bob Corker needs to be in the crosshairs as well- - - - -he's definitely a RINO!
    Jerry

I hope you're right. Sometimes I think we're coming around and then, WHAM! - Arizona voters put McCain in for another 6 years. :facepalm.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,291 Senior Member
    Just heard on the news a couple hours ago that the guy Comey leaked the notes to went into hiding. Going down a rabbit hole doesn't look all that good as to his innocence in the matter. The picture I saw of him on the news was creepy; he had that Charles Manson stare thing going full blast.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    Jerry
    I was confused concerning Hillary's eligibility when she started campaigning for her first presidential run having previously served the two term limit as POTUS.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,657 Senior Member
    He gave his own notes to the press. I'm pretty sure that's not a felony? Unless I'm missing something?

The notes were written about a meeting with POTUS in regards to his position. They are Government property at the least.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,708 Senior Member
    He gave his own notes to the press. I'm pretty sure that's not a felony?

I'm pretty sure you are correct.
    Just a case of us being as silly as them.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
    Comey has a long history of grandstanding, dating back to the Bush administration, and he and the current "independent" counsel are best buddies. They have already had some back-channel negotiations before Comey pulled his most recent Oscar-worthy performance before congress. He's going to get away scot free this time, but at least he won't be in place to leak any more insider information. I'm sure there are plenty more moles just like him to pick up the slack, however.
    Jerry
    Comey was assistant Director of FBI under Bush, then became Director under Obama. I heard somewhere along the line that he also worked for the Clinton Global Initiative. In my book that makes him a Clinton supporter.

Comey played both sides against the middle, which ever did him some good.But he messed with the wrong man in Trump. Trump loves to fire worthless jerks.
    It looks like Comey is getting ready to take Loretta Lynch down with him, and possibly Hilary. I wonder if the Hilary hit squad has been dispatched yet?
    Jerry
    Let me try to sort all of this out.

The Senate is investigating Trump for obstruction of justice in the Russia collusion investigation. But Trump is not now, nor was he ever the subject of an FBI investigation into Russian collusion. However, the Director of the FBI testified that he told Trump three times that he was not under investigation. And by the Director's own admission, Trump never specifically ordered him to stop the investigation. So, why is the Senate still investigating, and why is there a special prosecutor to investigate something that did not happen, or even if it did can obviously not be proven? Comey is the only one besides Trump who was there, and he can't prove that his 'concerns' had any merit.

On the other hand, the Director did say that the AG (Lynch) instructed him to match his comments to Hilary Clinton's spin, when referring to the investigation...er...matter... of whether she exposed classified information to every computer hacker in the world. And he did do just exactly that, without feeling the need to jot down any notes. Further, he took it upon himself to usurp the power of the AG to bring or not bring charges, and she said nothing, despite having not recused herself after a secret meeting with Hilary's husband. Further, he cited no intent to commit a crime as the reason for not bringing charges against Hilary Clinton, when intent had no legal bearing in the laws that he stated were violated. He did not put Hilary Clinton under oath, before questioning her, nor did he record the 'interview.' Nor did he ask her any questions about at least 100 things that the lawyers among the Senate Republicans thought relevant to the case.

Where is the special investigator for that fiasco?
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,291 Senior Member
    Comey was also an deputy attorney general and handled (mishandled) part of the Whitewater case against the Clintons. Here's some more of his shenanigans over the years. Read and make up your own mind about him.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/comey-has-long-history-of-clinton-related-cases/
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    Well, it looks like Mueller is dancing to the music his dummycrap string-pullers are playing- - - - -"Investigating Trump for obstruction of justice" according to- - - - -what else?- - - - -a LEAK!
    :angry:
    Jerry
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,400 Senior Member
    ... obstruction of justice...
    Excellent! If they're investigating obstruction of justice, they can also include all the mayors and police chiefs of these so-called "Sanctuary Cities".
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,127 Senior Member
    Well, it looks like Mueller is dancing to the music his dummycrap string-pullers are playing- - - - -"Investigating Trump for obstruction of justice" according to- - - - -what else?- - - - -a LEAK!
    :angry:
    Jerry
    Well, some of you did say that if Trump is dirty, they need to impeach his ass. I guess we will find out soon enough. While Mueller is at it, Comey left the door wide open to nail Lynch, and probably Clinton if he looks hard enough. All of the above would make me very happy.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
    Mueller "looking hard" at a dummycrap, especially his good buddy Comey, is about as likely as finding a chicken with lips.
    Jerry
This discussion has been closed.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement