Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Liberals cant stand diversity

bullsi1911bullsi1911 ModeratorPosts: 11,004 Senior Member
Sorry for the local news, but this just illustrates liberal 'diversity'

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/local/austin-leaders-nix-nomination-gun-rights-activist-city-panel/QQqgxukrejOPAM0MbUBIZL/

Cargill is a great guy. He is a small business owner, self defense and CHL trainer (took my wife through the CHL course, AAMOF), a minority, activist, and president of the Log Cabin Republicans- which probably means he is gay, but whatever. The person that nominated him to a bond commission was his opponent in the last election, and if that does not tell you that he is an even keel and nice guy, nothing will. He is a staunch conservative, defender of civil rights, and a damn smart guy.

BUT... because he is a conservative and has a track record of trying to make the city of Austin follow the law, he is denied a spot on the commission. Cannot have diversity of thought in city hall. Especially not if he is a successful, black, business owner, gay man. That does not fit the narrative!
To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
-Mikhail Kalashnikov

Replies

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,004 Senior Member
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 20,850 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    Liberals cant stand diversity
    Color me surprised
    Sarcasm.gif
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,387 Senior Member

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/local/austin-leaders-nix-nomination-gun-rights-activist-city-panel/QQqgxukrejOPAM0MbUBIZL/

Cargill is a great guy. He is a small business owner, self defense and CHL trainer (took my wife through the CHL course, AAMOF), a minority, activist, and president of the Log Cabin Republicans- which probably means he is gay, but whatever. The person that nominated him to a bond commission was his opponent in the last election, and if that does not tell you that he is an even keel and nice guy, nothing will. He is a staunch conservative, defender of civil rights, and a damn smart guy.

BUT... because he is a conservative and has a track record of trying to make the city of Austin follow the law, he is denied a spot on the commission. Cannot have diversity of thought in city hall. Especially not if he is a successful, black, business owner, gay man. That does not fit the narrative!

Oh yes they love diversity, as long as it's within their narrow band of belief. Now it's finally coming out who is really narrow minded. I've been arguing with my yougest daughter all week about politics and she hasn't made a point yet. All she can do is spout forth Libtard jargan and tell me what a sleezeball Trump is, with no credible examples as to why. I love my kids, I really do, but I tell em just how I feel. This one doesn't like it. Tough! Tough Love here.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Jack BurtonJack Burton Member Posts: 379 Member
    Political correctness is not just words/terms that fell out of favor because they became commonly used as insults like handicap & ****. Or just about every custom and tradition deriving from western civilization. Or smart sit-com dads and ditsy moms. Thinking contrary to the narrative as a person of color is the most egregious form of political incorrectness. Justice Thomas, Allen West, Herman Cain, Condi Rice, and Mia Love are intolerable to the lefts view of the world and must be destroyed.
    Came for the fishing, stayed for the guns.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,635 Senior Member
    Austin is lib-central in TX, so it's no surprise that he can't advance his political career there.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    Austin is lib-central in TX, so it's no surprise that he can't advance his political career there.

Spot on Bro!
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • PFDPFD Senior Member Posts: 1,297 Senior Member
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/10/its-discrimination-gay-man-says-hes-barred-from-pride-parade-for-supporting-trump/?utm_term=.d3cf84b93e35

Yep, turns out some in the gay community want tolerance, acceptance and embrace diversity . . . . . . . . . . . unless you're a gay that didn't vote correctly.
    That's all I got.

Paul
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 6,410 Senior Member
    You can be open minded, free thinking and as diverse as you want. Just so long as you cared with them completely and have no differing opinions.
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,288 Senior Member
    Let's see here................He's a, 1. conservative, 2. gun owning, 3. Republican. That would seem to meet the 'three strikes and you're OUT' criteria for the city of Austin. From that article, and the thread you linked to on the forum, he seems to be the kind of person that would do the city of Austin proud in that position.

And all the arguments against him are about him being a gun owner and a Republican who wants the city to obey Texas law; nothing to do with his ability to the job. Sounds like the small minded Liberals don't want any diversity of opinion to 'trigger' them and make them have to run to their safe spaces.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    tennmike wrote: »
    Let's see here................He's a, 1. conservative, 2. gun owning, 3. Republican. That would seem to meet the 'three strikes and you're OUT' criteria for the city of Austin. From that article, and the thread you linked to on the forum, he seems to be the kind of person that would do the city of Austin proud in that position.

And all the arguments against him are about him being a gun owner and a Republican who wants the city to obey Texas law; nothing to do with his ability to the job. Sounds like the small minded Liberals don't want any diversity of opinion to 'trigger' them and make them have to run to their safe spaces.

They ain't interested in being proud, just Libtard.
    snake284 wrote: »
    They ain't interested in being proud, just Libtard.

They don't know it yet, but they have no safe space. Liberals live in a dilusion that they can live in a glass house and not have to worry about what rocks will do to the glass. Libtard law is stupid. It leaves everybody in jeopardy to the woes of the world. Our forefathers knew this and tried to put protections in the Constitution, but they can't be made to see this. All they're worried about is making the world a utopia that 1) they don't realize is impossible and 2) Impossible. They live in their loony tune world. The only reason they survive as long as they do, is that people like us won't let them have their way and we protect them. We need to let nature take its course.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    They don't know it yet, but they have no safe space. Liberals live in a dilusion that they can live in a glass house and not have to worry about what rocks will do to the glass. Libtard law is stupid. It leaves everybody in jeopardy to the woes of the world. Our forefathers knew this and tried to put protections in the Constitution, but they can't be made to see this. All they're worried about is making the world a utopia that 1) they don't realize is impossible and 2) Impossible. They live in their loony tune world. The only reason they survive as long as they do, is that people like us won't let them have their way and we protect them. We need to let nature take its course.
    There were rallies yesterday protesting tolerance of sharia law for Muslims. Numerically superior libnuts attacked them as they were violating the first amendment of the US Constitution (freedom of religion). As usual the counter protesters (rioters) appeared to contain no Muslims. I'm sorry. If your religions (laws) violate the laws of the country you choose to live in they will not be tolerated. Arrest all of the rioters, give them free transportation to Syria (or other Muslim Sh*thole), and let them enjoy sharia law to their hearts content!
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,635 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    .....................I'm sorry. If your religions (laws) violate the laws of the country you choose to live in they will not be tolerated. Arrest all of the rioters, give them free transportation to Syria (or other Muslim Sh*thole), and let them enjoy sharia law to their hearts content!

I'm a big believer in if you don't like something about the country that took you in and now all you want to do is bitch about it, then G.T.F.O forthwith!!!
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    There were rallies yesterday protesting tolerance of sharia law for Muslims. Numerically superior libnuts attacked them as they were violating the first amendment of the US Constitution (freedom of religion). As usual the counter protesters (rioters) appeared to contain no Muslims. I'm sorry. If your religions (laws) violate the laws of the country you choose to live in they will not be tolerated. Arrest all of the rioters, give them free transportation to Syria (or other Muslim Sh*thole), and let them enjoy sharia law to their hearts content!

You're preaching to the Choir here. I'm with you on that 100%. I am just puzzled with what you said here had to do with my post.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    You're preaching to the Choir here. I'm with you on that 100%. I am just puzzled with what you said here had to do with my post.
    It concerns the irony of liberals supporting the Muslims "right" to practice sharia law in the USA when a large portion of them (LGBTQ) would be the first to be slaughtered under it. Especially your summary. "They live in their loony tune world. The only reason they survive as long as they do, is that people like us won't let them have their way and we protect them. We need to let nature take its course."

The bottom line here is that you can't have a black who is conservative in any public high vis position. That would... Blow the Libtard's Myth that the black man is just an Uncle Tom if he professes any conservative principles. It's like that in the Democratic party. A conservative black doesn't fit in their platform. It throws a wrench in their works. The Dems, you know, those Champions of minority rights, those noble providers to minorities and people of color, don't want the secret to get out that the black man doesn't really need them.That's Votes man! That's their big myth they secretly propagate that the minority needs them because he isn't capable of doing much without them. When they see someone like Condi Rice, Allen West, David Webb, Walter Williams they immediately cry Uncle Tom. They don't want it to get out to the electorate that if blacks are given an opportunity they can do very well without being propped up by the NAACP and the Dummycrats. And if they see a black that doesn't want or need their support, they panic. They see Cargill as their enemy.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,392 Senior Member
    It concerns the irony of liberals supporting the Muslims "right" to practice sharia law in the USA when a large portion of them (LGBTQ) would be the first to be slaughtered under it. Especially your summary. "They live in their loony tune world. The only reason they survive as long as they do, is that people like us won't let them have their way and we protect them. We need to let nature take its course."

WORD.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

Yeah I get you. Sorry for my dense moment. This thread is about a local black running for office in libtardville. He's not your stereo type minority, he sounds like an entrepreneur and a thinking man and worst of all he's conservative, can't have that now can we?

But I get what you're saying and agree. It's like when these Hollywood Bimbos take issue with Trump and all conservatives and people that see a threat from radical Islam. If they were in some of the Muslim Countries they couldn't be spouting off like they do here, they might lose their heads.

:jester:
    PFD wrote: »
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/10/its-discrimination-gay-man-says-hes-barred-from-pride-parade-for-supporting-trump/?utm_term=.d3cf84b93e35

Yep, turns out some in the gay community want tolerance, acceptance and embrace diversity . . . . . . . . . . . unless you're a gay that didn't vote correctly.

There's two guys in my church we all suspect are gay. Well, in one case it's a sure thing, in the other it's you might say.... clouded. But those two are conservative Republicans. They don't fit the Libtard's stereo type.