Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

I'm amazed at the things that the mainstream media overlooks.

FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior MemberPosts: 5,797 Senior Member
If a Republican made a comment like this, it would be all over the news and liberals would be screaming for the party to be disbanded!http://www.newser.com/story/244735/state-dem-party-official-on-scalise-im-glad-he-got-shot.html
snake284 wrote: »
For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me

Replies

• 6EQUJ5 - WOW!6EQUJ5 - WOW! Banned Posts: 482 Member
    In all fairness most people have fantasized similar fates towards those they despise. I do agree he was a compete dumb**** for saying this in public, especially since everyone and their mother has a recorder going these days. As far as the media is concerned, political biasness is a matter of what one chooses to align themselves with no matter what side of the fence they're on.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,387 Senior Member
    This is just great! Maybe the asleep at the wheel electorate will wake up when they read that. It is pure HATE Speech. And the Dummycrapolis are the ones who coined the phrase Hate, HATE SPEECH, HATE CRIMES! All things HATE! Well No F...ing Wonder, it's who they are!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    In all fairness most people have fantasized similar fates towards those they despise. I do agree he was a compete dumb**** for saying this in public, especially since everyone and their mother has a recorder going these days. As far as the media is concerned, political biasness is a matter of what one chooses to align themselves with no matter what side of the fence they're on.

But this is the error of their ways. The media has more than one thing it has always had its fingers in. Their main purpose should be the unbiased output of news as it happens. Biased reports should be reserved for editorials. Editorials are not the exchange of news but rather opinions. They should always be kept separate from pure news, something the media has long since lost track of. Now they are simply an ongoing editorial. They think their main job now is indoctrination.
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,635 Senior Member
    I would volunteer to be the guy that pulls the drop handle on the gallows for that piece of crap, and others that make statements like that.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,288 Senior Member
    Like that meme making the rounds says, "The 2016 Presidential election didn't cause the hate from the Liberal Left. It revealed it."

The Liberal Left has gone stark raving mad and completely off the rails with their hate, hate speech, and acts of destruction. Going to be a long hot summer, I think.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    tennmike wrote: »
    Like that meme making the rounds says, "The 2016 Presidential election didn't cause the hate from the Liberal Left. It revealed it."

The Liberal Left has gone stark raving mad and completely off the rails with their hate, hate speech, and acts of destruction. Going to be a long hot summer, I think.

Along with that I will add, Russia didn't beat Hillary, I beat Hillary. I voted for Trump, something I'm proud to admit. She got beat because too many Americans were tired of her message or had figured her out for being the lying **** that she is. Any American that would pay attention to Russian propaganda isn't much of an American.

Come on Dummycraps, it's time to just get over it. Trump won for many reasons and one of them wasn't Russia.
  • john9001john9001 Senior Member Posts: 668 Senior Member
    I think the Russians wanted Hillary to win, she could be bought for a few million donated to the Clinton Fund, what could the Russians offer Trump?
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,645 Senior Member
    It is pretty disgusting when you stop and think about it.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    I would volunteer to be the guy that pulls the drop handle on the gallows for that piece of crap, and others that make statements like that.

A gallows drop is too quick. Stand the scumbag on a 3 foot tall block of ice and point a space heater at it.
    Jerry
  • 6EQUJ5 - WOW!6EQUJ5 - WOW! Banned Posts: 482 Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    But this is the error of their ways. The media has more than one thing it has always had its fingers in. Their main purpose should be the unbiased output of news as it happens. Biased reports should be reserved for editorials. Editorials are not the exchange of news but rather opinions. They should always be kept separate from pure news, something the media has long since lost track of. Now they are simply an ongoing editorial. They think their main job now is indoctrination.

I totally agree with you Snake, but unfortunately that will never happen. Political biasness within the media is nothing new. It's been going on ever since ink was first written on papyrus.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,392 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    A gallows drop is too quick. Stand the scumbag on a 3 foot tall block of ice and point an air conditioner at it.
    Jerry

FIFY
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,788 Senior Member
    Anyone who claims to be an objective judge of the mainstream media needs but one 'barometer' to decide who is dependable and who isn't.

Very simply, all one needs to do to figure this out is to compare the rhetoric used for Islamic terrorists to the rhetoric used against American conservatives. It doesn't take long to figure out that they judge their home-grown patriots much more harshly than the misguided murderers, despite their hatred for liberated women, homosexuals, and any non-believer.

They may try to be clever in the way they get it said, but the overall intent is obvious.
    bisley wrote: »
    Anyone who claims to be an objective judge of the mainstream media needs but one 'barometer' to decide who is dependable and who isn't.

Very simply, all one needs to do to figure this out is to compare the rhetoric used for Islamic terrorists to the rhetoric used against American conservatives. It doesn't take long to figure out that they judge their home-grown patriots much more harshly than the misguided murderers, despite their hatred for liberated women, homosexuals, and any non-believer.

They may try to be clever in the way they get it said, but the overall intent is obvious.

Clever? A Libtard? Not since Moby D i C K was a minnow......:silly:.....:roll:.....:nono:.....:angry:
    Teach wrote: »
    A gallows drop is too quick. Stand the scumbag on a 3 foot tall block of ice and point a space heater at it.
    Jerry

That would sure be a lot more entertaining.....:applause:
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    SIGgal wrote: »
    Oh, they don't overlook things like what this jerk said. Criminals look out for their own, and if you find a libtard, you will find a criminal.

WTG young lady, I like the way you think......:that:
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
This discussion has been closed.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement