Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

For once, good news out of Commiefornia...

zorbazorba Senior MemberPosts: 23,400 Senior Member
-Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

Replies

• pjames777pjames777 Senior Member Posts: 1,311 Senior Member
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,387 Senior Member
    pjames777 wrote: »
    :applause:

:applause:...:cool2:...:worthy:...:cool:...:usa:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    I'm sure this ruling will be appealed to the 9th Circus, where it is virtually certain to be overturned. As for appealing that to the Supreme Court - who can say?
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,759 Senior Member
    SIGgal wrote: »
    That state is as bad as The people's republik of New Jersey. We are however allowed 15 rounds in handguns, and 10 long gun. Something has to give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But God forbid you have a hollow point....the horror!!!!!!
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,400 Senior Member
    Let us not forget that this piece of crap was passed by the moron voters here. :roll:

I keep harping on it - but once that anti-horsemeat initiative got on the ballot and got passed, I completely gave up on California's voters ever making any sense whatsoever. They'll never vote for something that makes any sense whatsoever, yet will vote in all kinds of nonsense.

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    God bless ya brother...you got out of this Gomorrah.

God, Goddess, Gods, angels, fairies and sprites, heck - even demons - I'm just glad I'm outta there. "Gomorrah"? How about "Gonorrhea"? Although maybe Sodom would be more appropriate...

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Sodom and Gomorrah are now at the bottom of the Dead Sea. When the San Andreas fault lets go maybe everything west of it will end up at the bottom of the Pacific ocean, including the Sodomites in San Fran Freako, and my gold-panning friends in Mariposa will have some nice beachfront property.
    Jerry
    Don't forget the Berserkers from Berzerkeley!

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    "Target-rich environment!"
    :guns:
    Jerry
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,387 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    I keep harping on it - but once that anti-horsemeat initiative got on the ballot and got passed, I completely gave up on California's voters ever making any sense whatsoever. They'll never vote for something that makes any sense whatsoever, yet will vote in all kinds of nonsense.

That's why You'uns is in Florida now Boy! Even with a skirt you were NEVER cut out for Commieformia. I mean us Southerners may occasionally Marry
    our Sister, but I mean hell, you gotta draw the line somewhere!!!

:rotflmao::roll2::rotflmao::roll2::rotflmao::roll2::rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    Snort! Somethin' like that. :up:

• sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    But God forbid you have a hollow point....the horror!!!!!!
    You reminded me of one of my favorite "Clueless Bill Clinton" statements. It was something like: " And these Talon bullets. They could cause horrible wounds". Um... Bill. That's what they're supposed to do. lol
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,931 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    I mean us Southerners may occasionally Marry our Sister, but I mean hell, you gotta draw the line somewhere!!!

:rotflmao::roll2::rotflmao::roll2::rotflmao::roll2::rotflmao:

Ya know what Pap told Billy Joe about marring Sadie Jane " hell if she aint good enouf for her own, she sure aint good enouf for us"

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
    You can have them here lol. That's an old wives tale. Buy them any gun shop

Wait....is there not some convoluted law about using HPs in self-defense?
  • DanoobieDanoobie Member Posts: 95 Member
    Most of these gun law issues come from people who know next to
    nothing about guns mandating gun laws...
    Danoobie wrote: »
    Most of these gun law issues come from people who know next to
    nothing about guns mandating gun laws...

Ya think?

Wait....is there not some convoluted law about using HPs in self-defense?
    The Hague Convention outlawed hollow points for use in warfare in 1899. Other than that as far as I know it was only Bill Clinton's idiotic statement concerning Winchester Talon bullets. Not a law by any means.
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    The Hague Convention outlawed hollow points for use in warfare in 1899. Other than that as far as I know it was only Bill Clinton's idiotic statement concerning Winchester Talon bullets. Not a law by any means.

We talking about NJ in particular.....perhaps Dr. Google will provide some info....
    Interesting reading here...apparently you can have them...just can't take them anywhere unless you're hunting........huh?
    https://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334004
    Interesting reading here...apparently you can have them...just can't take them anywhere unless you're hunting........huh?
    https://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334004
    New Jersey law concerning hollow point, exposed lead nose (DumDum), and so called "armor piercing" ammunition makes mud seem crystal clear. What ignorant idiots.
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »

I remember the banning of horsemeat, kangaroo products, dog meat, foie gras, and a few more.

The horsemeat irony - There are 1000's of feral burros in the San Bernadino Mts. They are destroying the bighorn sheep habitat. F&G wanted to have a lottery, so hunters could go in a reduce/eliminate the burros. The horsemeat initiative passed and they cancelled the burro hunt.
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

Sorry, just saw this. You can buy them, have them at home or where you are employed and no hunting. Basically you can buy them, just can't use them. There is cases where homeowners used them for self defense and were prosecuted........ but then again self defense is illegal here as well.

Please move to free America as soon as humanly possible....
This discussion has been closed.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement