Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Kamala Harris Prepping for Presidency

pjames777pjames777 Senior MemberPosts: 1,421 Senior Member
George Soros and friends have passed their dollars and blessings to freshman Senator Kamala Harris :devil: of Kommiefornia. Freshman Senator running for President, hmm where have we seen that before? This gal is pure progressive, women's lib, Black Lives Matter poster child. She authored the laws letting prisoners out early, reducing the sentences for many crimes, reducing felonies to misdemeanors, (steal one gun before, felony, you have to steal four or more now or its just a misdemeanor) She hates the 2A. Believes in situational ethics, end justifies the means.

Now I know why she nailed a spot on the Judiciary Committee as a freshman Senator.

:angry::cuss::mad:

Replies

• shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,035 Senior Member
    Perhaps the Koch brothers can finance an exhaustive search of Kamala Harris' background....everybody has some skeletons in the closet. She's human, and humans are far from perfect. Get out the shovels and dig up some dirt.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,806 Senior Member
    pjames777 wrote: »
    George Soros and friends have passed their dollars and blessings to freshman Senator Kamala Harris :devil: of Kommiefornia. Freshman Senator running for President, hmm where have we seen that before? This gal is pure progressive, women's lib, Black Lives Matter poster child. She authored the laws letting prisoners out early, reducing the sentences for many crimes, reducing felonies to misdemeanors, (steal one gun before, felony, you have to steal four or more now or its just a misdemeanor) She hates the 2A. Believes in situational ethics, end justifies the means.

Now I know why she nailed a spot on the Judiciary Committee as a freshman Senator.

:angry::cuss::mad:

This alone is a disqualifier in my book. We don't need another hard-core leftist, commie radical as president.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • 6EQUJ5 - WOW!6EQUJ5 - WOW! Banned Posts: 482 Member
    I remember her doing something I was not a big fan of right before her Senate election, but can't remember what it was. I think it was probably on guns.

Gee, ya think so? Nice disclaimer. /sarc.
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Perhaps the Koch brothers can finance an exhaustive search of Kamala Harris' background....everybody has some skeletons in the closet. She's human, and humans are far from perfect. Get out the shovels and dig up some dirt.

And then the DNC, Soreass, Doomberg, etc would spend equally to try and make it go away. With that all the snowflakes would believe "she didn't do that", many of the african Americans would vote on her color, same for females voting because she has ovaries and Hollywood would love the african American spin to no end ... Okra Winefy would be all over it. The worse would be those who will vote for her because she is not a GOP candidate.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • pjames777pjames777 Senior Member Posts: 1,421 Senior Member

Dems don't care about defecation history in their own. Look at Hillary and the last two Ag's.
    Yes, she is likely to be one of the major candidates in 2020. I remember her doing something I was not a big fan of right before her Senate election, but can't remember what it was. I think it was probably on guns. That said reducing the nearly $100 billion we throw away on prisons every year seems like a reasonable idea, especially when it comes to drug offenders and other non-violent crime. Something Trump and his AG seem to want to go in the wrong direction on. Then again he did get a bunch of money from private prison owners... Can't let the good of the nation interfere with a highly profitable racket.

The bills she pushed put career criminals back on the streets. Sheriffs from 75% of the Counties are disgruntled over the increase in local crimes because her bills. These people are let out and have no jobs or other support so they do what they do best, petty crimes and drug deals. LEO often don't bother with arrests as they know these criminals will be back on the street before the paperwork is finished. County next to us lost 27 officers in the first two months of this year, a good deal of them said it was because their hands are tied and they take chances everyday without full support of the legal system.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,194 Senior Member
    Oh Goddess no! That **** is a major part of what made Commiefornia what it is today. She needs to just stay there.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    zorba wrote: »
    Oh Goddess no! That **** is a major part of what made Commiefornia what it is today. She needs to just stay there.

Too late! The virus is spreading to all. You got out of Kommifornia but Kommifornia is coming to a neighborhood near you!
    Kamala Harris is the one responsible for the Commiefornia microstamping mess. Need I say more? :vomit::cuss::angry:

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • 6EQUJ5 - WOW!6EQUJ5 - WOW! Banned Posts: 482 Member
    At this point and time it makes no difference who is elected in 2020. The blind sheep masses, regardless of political affiliation, will continue to elect their respective doom.
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,064 Senior Member
    Good! Shillary was coronated four years before the last election. This gives us time to give her enough rope to hang herself!
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Now if the GOP is paying attention they need toss out the older idiots and start now to rally the party around ONE good candidate that can draw from the base that Trump did. That candidate needs to not be Trump or pence for sure also he/she would need to know how to stop, look and listen to people who know specific areas of expertise. Oh yeah, finding a unicorn would be more likely ...
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
    At this point and time it makes no difference who is elected in 2020. The blind sheep masses, regardless of political affiliation, will continue to elect their respective doom.

WORD.

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Incarceration costs anywhere from $20-40k/year per person plus all the legal and law enforcement costs that go into catching and prosecuting them. We could send these dirtbags to college cheaper than putting them behind bars. Not saying that's the solution, but what we have been doing is plenty expensive and not terribly effective. Ramping down the war on drugs would go a long way. Building systems to provide opportunities to people rather than merely punishing them couldn't hurt. When you give people few other options, of course they're going to do what they have to do to survive. That's the way humans work.

Why not have the prisoners get on bicycles hooked up to generators and ride in 8 hour shifts for their full incarceration time? They would generate clean electricity (if you discount some really bad body odor generation) and be contributing to society! :up: :tooth:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • john9001john9001 Senior Member Posts: 668 Senior Member
    and when they get out they can dominate the Tour de France
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,064 Senior Member
    john9001 wrote: »
    and when they get out they can dominate the Tour de France
    And stay there!!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    How about fewer of the scumbags surviving getting arrested? I'd kick in a few extra tax dollars to pay for an unlimited natural gas supply budget for a few crematoriums, and the ashes could go to landfills instead of cluttering up expensive cemetery space. Who's going to miss 'em, anyway?
    :uhm:
    Jerry
    Regarding Kamala Harris and the dirt on her, it's already out there. She got her first DA job while shacking up with the mayor of the city, and from there, she slept and sleezed her way up the ladder.

Here's a link for anyone interested.
    http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/06/at-dem-convention-kamala-harris-demands-opportunity-open-to-everyone-but-had-special-career-help-from-powerful-boyfriend/
    ― Douglas Adams
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Maybe her middle name should be "Monica"!
    :angry:
    Jerry
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,132 Senior Member
    At least she is nice to look at.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
    Jermanator wrote: »
    At least she is nice to look at.

Like the intro to Star Trek: To boldly go where EVERYONE has gone before! :rotflmao:
    ― Douglas Adams
    I am not claiming to have high standards.
    -Thomas Paine
    That too.
    -Thomas Paine
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member

Yeah, the Dems are good at doing that to us or our side of the fence.

Where in the hell do the dems come up with crap like this? If it weren't for Soras's money they wouldn't win crap. And you can bet plenty of his money will be poured into the campaign. The Republican legislators need to get their acts together and keep their promises or some Dummycrap is going to beat Trump. And if she's in the running it's Barack Obummer all over again except this time on Steroids! This kind of crap scares me.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    snake284 wrote: »
    The Republican legislators need to get their acts together and keep their promises or some Dummycrap is going to beat Trump. And if she's in the running it's Barack Obummer all over again except this time on Steroids! This kind of crap scares me.

WORD

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    Kamala Harris is the one responsible for the Commiefornia microstamping mess. Need I say more? :vomit::cuss::angry:

Kommiefornia is full of those that say, "Hell with your rights, our agenda is most important!"
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,383 Senior Member
    Incarceration costs anywhere from $20-40k/year per person plus all the legal and law enforcement costs that go into catching and prosecuting them. We could send these dirtbags to college cheaper than putting them behind bars. Not saying that's the solution, but what we have been doing is plenty expensive and not terribly effective. Ramping down the war on drugs would go a long way. Building systems to provide opportunities to people rather than merely punishing them couldn't hurt. When you give people few other options, of course they're going to do what they have to do to survive. That's the way humans work.

What do you suggest if not prison?
    Make tax payers pay for them to go to college instead of helping their children pay for college? Then make them bank managers?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Dr. dbDr. db Senior Member Posts: 1,541 Senior Member
    🖐I have a question. Were the "nonviolent" offenses just plea bargains to those offenses? No other words how many were really violent but not charged? I don't know how the system works. Can that happen?
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    Dr. db wrote: »
    ��I have a question. Were the "nonviolent" offenses just plea bargains to those offenses? No other words how many were really violent but not charged? I don't know how the system works. Can that happen?
    They are properly convicted and sentenced felons. They did the crime and should do the time. They can be released early and monitored by a parole board. They should not be released early (pardoned) by a temporary elected politician. Plea bargains are stupid. They should be tried and convicted or found innocent for their alleged crimes.
    Dr. db wrote: »
    ��I have a question. Were the "nonviolent" offenses just plea bargains to those offenses? No other words how many were really violent but not charged? I don't know how the system works. Can that happen?

Plea bargaining can drop felonies to misdemeanors, and some of the felonies can be pretty bad. Maybe Jason or one of the other cops can expound on that. I'm only familiar with what goes on in my small county in TN, and I don't like the plea bargains made to avoid a jury trial.

Going back to Kamala Harris, I just had a bit of brain flatulence. If she WERE elected POTUS, she would most likely bring a whole new meaning to 'Foreign Relations'. :roll2:
    ― Douglas Adams
This discussion has been closed.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement