I think the 69 has a round butt.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,987 Senior Member
    Gene L wrote: »

Maybe this one then:
    https://www.amazon.com/Pachmayr-Grips-Frame-Round-Butt/dp/B0002INPFW
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 6,081 Senior Member
    Damn dude...nice gun...nice shootin!
    Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace.  ~ James Madison
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,140 Senior Member
    Gene L wrote: »

It does Hogue and VZ Grips make compatible grips.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,140 Senior Member
    Damn dude...nice gun...nice shootin!

Thanks! It's a heck of a gun and if I'm not shooting it I'm holding it. Can't put it down haha.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior Member Posts: 2,467 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »

I've considered Pachmayr, but of the guns I've held that had Pachmayr grips, I haven't liked one yet. Problem is i haven't found any in a store that I can try yet.

Additionally, I would prefer some nice wood grips, which is even harder to try without spending a lot. I want something that will fit my larger-than-average hands without making me feel like I'm holding a 2x4. I'm sure somebody makes them.
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,987 Senior Member
    bobbyrlf3 wrote: »
    I've considered Pachmayr, but of the guns I've held that had Pachmayr grips, I haven't liked one yet. Problem is i haven't found any in a store that I can try yet.

Additionally, I would prefer some nice wood grips, which is even harder to try without spending a lot. I want something that will fit my larger-than-average hands without making me feel like I'm holding a 2x4. I'm sure somebody makes them.

Now that you mention it, the grip I put on the Redhawk is big like a 2x4.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.