Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

The Alt-Right is Mostly Leftist

NomadacNomadac Senior MemberPosts: 902 Senior Member
The Alt-Right is Mostly Leftist
http://constitution.com/alt-right-mostly-leftist/

Are these protests heading towards Civil War? Many of the radical protesters have no education about 100 years of History and are doomed to repeat the problems of the past.
«1

Replies

  • 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Posts: 1,281 Senior Member
    We can no longer discuss such things
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,914 Senior Member
    Nomadac wrote: »
    The Alt-Right is Mostly Leftist
    http://constitution.com/alt-right-mostly-leftist/

    Are these protests heading towards Civil War? Many of the radical protesters have no education about 100 years of History and are doomed to repeat the problems of the past.

    As loud and outspoken as the alt right and alt left are and considering the media attention they get it would seem like a nation-state clash is inevitable...BUT....these people are a blip in comparison to right minded Americans in this country who are fed up with the crap both groups shovel...... unlikely that a call to arms would be answered with more than..." Can't play today, Game of Thrones" is on tonight....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,914 Senior Member
    104RFAST wrote: »
    We can no longer discuss such things

    Why would you say that?
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,640 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    ...right minded Americans in this country who are fed up with the crap both groups shovel...

    WORD.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

    "If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,070 Senior Member
    A groups that mostly is scared of those "evil" black "assault rifles" wants to start a fight.....

    Ummm okay, sure, when you want to kick off the festivities?
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.


  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,914 Senior Member
    As long as it's after Game of Thrones any time is good for me...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    By the time they make it to where I live there won't be any left. Knitepoet knows where I live so he knows what they'd be marching through. Families living out here won't put up with that mess.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Posts: 1,281 Senior Member
    104RFAST wrote: »
    We can no longer discuss such things

    I just noticed politics is OK again
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    I live and work in a very crowded city. I don't see anyone protesting anything. The "Alt," television set and PC monitor are a view to the distorted world of hyperbole.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    Nomadac wrote: »
    The Alt-Right is Mostly Leftist
    http://constitution.com/alt-right-mostly-leftist/

    Are these protests heading towards Civil War? Many of the radical protesters have no education about 100 years of History and are doomed to repeat the problems of the past.
    Now days I see a social media war. No actual shooting involved.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    104RFAST wrote: »
    We can no longer discuss such things
    Is Guns and Ammo management that scared of being non PC?
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,903 Senior Member
    early wrote: »
    I live and work in a very crowded city. I don't see anyone protesting anything. The "Alt," television set and PC monitor are a view to the distorted world of hyperbole.

    Nothing in Ft Lauderdale to the north or Miami to the south of me. I think those getting the attention are a small group.

    The rich of the richest control the media thats who is behind this
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,914 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    Is Guns and Ammo management that scared of being non PC?

    What, pray tell, are you talking about? Or have you not been around the last couple of weeks?
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,070 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    By the time they make it to where I live there won't be any left. Knitepoet knows where I live so he knows what they'd be marching through. Families living out here won't put up with that mess.
    Hell Mike, I wouldn't be getting shot at, but I still wouldn't want to climb the hills to get to your house
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.


  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 6,450 Senior Member
    Out here is big country with few roads, outside Denver/Longmont. North of that there aren't that many roads. Try moving around........
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »

    Alright Jerm, we get it, you despise Trump from the bottom of your heart and that's your perogative but what do you honestly believe the alternative would have been? You could have been idealistic and voted for some third party candidate but in reality, it was Trump or Hillary. No matter how much stupid stuff Trump says, I would still rather have him for president than Hillary Clinton. Are you really going to spend the next three and a half years picking at all the stupid stuff that he says?
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
    .
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,621 Senior Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    Alright Jerm, we get it, you despise Trump from the bottom of your heart and that's your perogative but what do you honestly believe the alternative would have been? You could have been idealistic and voted for some third party candidate but in reality, it was Trump or Hillary. No matter how much stupid stuff Trump says, I would still rather have him for president than Hillary Clinton. Are you really going to spend the next three and a half years picking at all the stupid stuff that he says?
    Why does Trump deserve a pass on the stupid stuff he says? Otherwise, I agree with you.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 11,727 Senior Member
    It ain't what it could be, it is what it is.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    Gene L wrote: »
    It ain't what it could be, it is what it is.

    Well Gene, I absolutely agree with you.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
    .
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    Why does Trump deserve a pass on the stupid stuff he says? Otherwise, I agree with you.

    I'm not saying that he should get a pass, I'm questioning the amount of effort expended on focusing on every stupid thing that he says. He says stupid stuff so frequently that keeping up with it can consume a person. How bout we focus on results? Is the overall position of the United States better now than before Trump took office?
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
    .
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    Anybody can answer this question. I'm not some rabid Trump supporter but I like the results that he's getting. And I'm talking worldwide rather than my tiny little corner of the world. Would anyone care to evaluate unemployment, the stock market, international respect, or any other aspect of evaluating the United States economy or position in the world compared to what it was before Trump took office?
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
    .
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    I was only trying to point out to the author of this thread that votes from these leftist alt-right weenies were actively being sought by the president. He has absolutely no problem identifying with them.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    I was only trying to point out to the author of this thread that votes from these leftist alt-right weenies were actively being sought by the president. He has absolutely no problem identifying with them.


    So you were trolling?
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
    .
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    How is that trolling?
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    Well, that Twitter feed has me confused as to it being referenced. It is NOT Donald Trump's twitter account; it's a parody account at best. Is it being referenced as being his actual Twitter account, or just as a reference to the loony tune that made up that fake Trump account and the equally loony loony tunes posting on it? Just wondering.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,621 Senior Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    I'm not saying that he should get a pass, I'm questioning the amount of effort expended on focusing on every stupid thing that he says. He says stupid stuff so frequently that keeping up with it can consume a person. How bout we focus on results? Is the overall position of the United States better now than before Trump took office?

    Focusing on what he says gives NPR something to do, so there is that. I get the Administrations daily emails, nothing is flagging me too bad, pretty positive IMHO, but I tend to strain the daily news through the folks on the forum here.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Posts: 1,281 Senior Member
    Where were the so called White Alt right Natzi's during Obumers terms. Is it possible
    Alt right and left are paid for with the same $
    Don't believe anything in the Fake news, that includes Fox. The "SWAMP" is much
    more entrenched than we ever imagined.Trump has just realized how embedded
    the ruling class(SWAMP) really is, both Right & Left. The "Tree of liberty" needs
    refreshed. What if the Tree of Marxism is refreshed instead ?
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Well, that Twitter feed has me confused as to it being referenced. It is NOT Donald Trump's twitter account; it's a parody account at best. Is it being referenced as being his actual Twitter account, or just as a reference to the loony tune that made up that fake Trump account and the equally loony loony tunes posting on it? Just wondering.
    That is something Trump, using his real account, retweeted. Folks need to stop calling any media they disagree with as "fake".
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • john9001john9001 Senior Member Posts: 668 Senior Member
    Can't start a war now, football season is about to start.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement