Home Main Category Clubhouse

What's for dinner, 2nite?

2»

Replies

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 14,373 Senior Member
    Shrimp boil with sausage and new potatoes.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 8,053 Senior Member
    A sub of some kind from Sheetz, probably a bag of chips and a tea or water. Heading to the range this afternoon so that will likely be the lunch menu also.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »

We fished at a local fishing pier on Lake Granbury, and danged if the little toot didn't land 2 nice sized freshwater drum (gaspergoo for some). One went about two lbs., and the other a bit smaller. He also caught a small blue gill.

My wife and I weren't particularly looking forward to eating drum fish sticks, so she will substitute something else

The best part was when he told us he "could fish all day."

When I lived in Crowley many years ago, we used to camp and fish in a few different places around the Brazos and we caught and ate quite a few drum and they weren't as bad as you think. I used to pan fry the fillets and flake the meat up and mix it with onions, mashed potatoes, and an egg, and salt and pepper, then form them into patties and fry them in a pan. The kids loved them and it was a good way to stretch out a couple of small fish as the kids would feel proud having caught dinner.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me