NH voter fraud

2»

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Voter fraud is a fact. Crooked precinct captains, stuffed ballot boxes, and all the other methods of rigging an election are as old as "democracy" itself. It probably happened in Rome a couple of thousand years ago. American dummycraps just fine-tuned it into a cottage industry as soon as the party was organized. The only way to make the practice irrelevant is to get an overwhelming number of opposing votes. Look up the shenanigans that put Al Franken in the senate sometime!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,752 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    July 1 1971 the ratified 26th Amendment gave 18 year olds the right to vote. I picked up a 'How to Register' pamphlet at the post office. Identification requirements were a valid Oregon driver license issued a minimum of 6 months prior to voter registration. Mine was issued in July 1968 so it was all I needed. I have to hit the road. I will post additional acceptable ID when I get home this evening.
    I'm back. Additional acceptable ID was a state issued birth certificate card or hospital issued birth certificate. ( I had both) or a 6 month old utility bill with your current address. I was issued a voting certificate which was only valid at my designated polling place as they could check it against a printed list. SSN was not acceptable as my SS card issued in 1966 and all others in 1971 were printed. FOR SOCIAL SECURITY AND TAX PURPOSES NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION.
    Jermanator wrote: »
    And does anyone really want to spend an entire day, and $50 at the DMV to get a genuine New Hampshire driver license? Especially when you already probably have one from your home state, and it automatically expires on your 21st birthday where you need to do it all over again. Sounds like a pain in the ass when all you want to do is vote.
    I agree a valid driver license should be proper ID for voter registration but not the only voter ID required.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,036 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    I agree a valid driver license should be proper ID for voter registration but not the only voter ID required.

I am in favor of a national ID. One made like a Driver's License with a water mark. If you're a legal citizen you have nothing to worry about. If you're not and you try to vote you should be worried.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    Teach wrote: »
    Voter fraud is a fact. Crooked precinct captains, stuffed ballot boxes, and all the other methods of rigging an election are as old as "democracy" itself. It probably happened in Rome a couple of thousand years ago. American dummycraps just fine-tuned it into a cottage industry as soon as the party was organized. The only way to make the practice irrelevant is to get an overwhelming number of opposing votes. Look up the shenanigans that put Al Franken in the senate sometime!
    Jerry
    In the digital age I'm afraid voter fraud can definitely be a major factor in elections. It seems to me the Russian 'hacking' is only a anti Hillary campaign. Nothing worse than our domestic digital campaigning. They do it to us. We do it to them.
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,660 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    The ID requirement is about the same in Texas. I guess my beef would be the same day registration. And while what you are saying could happen, and probably did, if one's job was to get more Hillary votes, I wouldn't bother wasting my time convincing people from neighboring states to come over, show them their real identity and address, then talk them into committing a felony when I could have picked up so many more votes cruising the college campuses on election day and hauling them up the street to the polls without breaking any laws. The same thing could have been done with early/absentee ballots-- New Hampshire's same day registration makes it so easy to do, it doesn't make much sense to truck them in from out of state.

Trolling out of state residents, to vote in a state election. Allowing people (college students only) to do that in the first place is beyond stupid. If I am out of state, I have to get a absentee to vote. If I dont, then it must not be important enough to me. Allowing them to register on the same day is ludicrous without any proof of residence.

As to asking folks to cross the border, I dont think that they need convincing and they dont care if its a felony.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,518 Senior Member
    What the college kids are doing is legal. I personally don't think it is right, but it is legal. Out of state people coming in just to vote? They should be in prison.