Home Main Category Clubhouse

Living Minimally (in regards to possessions, appliances, etc)

2»

Replies

• JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,227 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    The ONLY way I'd EVER save and straighten nails is if I was on a deserted island and need to build a shelter. Hell I've thrown new nails away because I was tired of moving them around.

You've probably thrown new nails away because they pointed away from what you were trying to drive them into.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    orchidman wrote: »
    Yeah.

Will swap it for 10 empty Folgers plastic coffee containers and 5 empty Don Francisco's coffee cans. Can throw in a drawer full of used wine corks to sweeten the pot.

Hey, if those corks in your port bottles send em to me. I'll suck em dry and then soak em in water to get the rest out.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    cpj wrote: »
    The ONLY way I'd EVER save and straighten nails is if I was on a deserted island and need to build a shelter. Hell I've thrown new nails away because I was tired of moving them around.

In the Philippines they never toss used nails, they straighten em and use em again until they rust into pieces.
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    This. No point in limiting yourself to one knife. Not much of a space saving idea. Same as cooking pots, you need a good set of the basics.

And bowls too. Gotta have some different size bowls, that is if you do at least 50% of your cooking.
    Actually I'm the worst source to ask about cullng things I don't need as I'm the classic pack rat.

As for guns, I've never intentionally parted with one. To me, guns are not just tools, they're also collection pieces. So I'm the type to have far more safe queens than guns I shoot regularly. I'm absolutely no help here,

:jester:
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 12,645 Senior Member
    Throw something away and within three days, you'll need it. My house is a junk haven.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.