Home Main Category Clubhouse

Noticed something disturbing.....

JayhawkerJayhawker ModeratorPosts: 18,162 Senior Member
While we were on our trip last week we stopped at Cabela's, Jay's (a Michigan-based Cabela-like store) and a couple of my favorite fly shops and found absolutely nothing I needed...more disturbing was that I found absolutely nothing I wanted....Holy Crap! What's a guy gonna do?
Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Shop online at Midway/PSA/Graf & Sons/Brownell's...............even Woot/Amazon/eBay :tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,227 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    While we were on our trip last week we stopped at Cabela's, Jay's (a Michigan-based Cabela-like store) and a couple of my favorite fly shops and found absolutely nothing I needed...more disturbing was that I found absolutely nothing I wanted....Holy Crap! What's a guy gonna do?

You're making this too easy. Give me some of your best hunting, shooting and fishing stuff. Then, you'll have a need for new stuff.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    ....Holy Crap! What's a guy gonna do?

Old age, sad.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 12,129 Senior Member
    What's a guy gonna do?

Find a new area of the shooting sports to concentrate on.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    ...Holy Crap! What's a guy gonna do?

Find a new area of the bowls sports to concentrate on.

crown-green-vs-flat-green.jpg

Sage advice.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 14,378 Senior Member

Could have made the wife happy and bought yourself some UnderArmour.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member

Well, your problem is obvious! It's misuse of an adjective. The adjective you used was needed. The adjective that should have guided you is wanted. Wants trump needs. You're old enough to know this by now! :tooth:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams