Sexual Predators of the Left

This is worth keeping a thread to chronicle the growing list IMO.

Anthony Wiener

Harvey Weinestein
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/06/harvey-weinstein-receives-pr-help-from-former-obama-adviser-womens-right-advocate-anita-dunn.html
Ashley Judd had no problem accusing Trump of, whatever she was saying about her vagina, but a producer who she admits actually came at her, she leaves him to grope the next starlet.

Jeffrey Epstein
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_James,_U.S._Virgin_Islands

Bob Menendez
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/06/menendez-corruption-and-bribery-trial-what-to-know.html
Many reports from MSM outlets fail to mention his party affiliation. One even reported him as a Republican. I was like 2 last time NJ elected a Republican to the US Senate. Had a nice time with underage girls in the DR.

Ed Murray
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/09/12/seattle-mayor-ed-murray-resigns-amid-mounting-sexual-abuse-allegations/?utm_term=.fe0e02c52b2d

Bill Clinton
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

Anyone else want to add more, feel free. Even if they got an R after their name just to see the contrast.
Came for the fishing, stayed for the guns.

Replies

• alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,584 Senior Member
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/anti-abortion-rep-tim-murphy-asked-mistress-terminate/story?id=50274843

Here's an anti-abortion congressman who stepped down after paying for an abortion for his mistress...
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,528 Senior Member
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/anti-abortion-rep-tim-murphy-asked-mistress-terminate/story?id=50274843

Here's an anti-abortion congressman who stepped down after paying for an abortion for his mistress...

Close but incorrect. He asked her to have an abortion when she thought she was pregnant. Turned out to be a false alarm
    But, yea, he is a dirtbag too
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Find dirt on Harris out of CA and Booker out of NJ quick ...
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    The swamp has abundant cess for all.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,461 Senior Member

Typical.

The title is "sexual predators" the main term being predator. There is not a moral equivalency.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • SkolnickSkolnick Member Posts: 47 Member
    This is worth keeping a thread to chronicle the growing list IMO.

No one named "Kennedy"???
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,053 Senior Member
    Donald Trump.
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,555 Senior Member
    Larry Craig
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,053 Senior Member
    Dennis Hastert.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,052 Senior Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    Larry Craig

All Craig did was attempt to attract bathroom sex during a police sting in an area that was common for that practice, not rape or molest anyone. I'm surprised you would use him as an example of Republican sexual predatory behavior.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,584 Senior Member
    Bill O'Reilly

Roger Ailes
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,895 Senior Member
    How about Hugh and Playboy
    the company should be up for some real fun.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,895 Senior Member
    If it is old news let it be the culture was different then.

If it is new issues then it should be dealt with.

That's what Clean said this AM!
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
    Bill O'Reilly

Roger Ailes

You forgot Eric Bolling. Seriously though, these 3 people were accused of various things, but there was no trial, no police investigation, and most of them came from women that had an ax to grind for one reason or another. Accusations are not necessarily facts. O'Reilly still maintains his innocence and says he will be able to prove it somewhere down the road.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,257 Senior Member
    The Saul Alinsky disciples are coming out in force- - - - -right here on a forum of people supposedly dedicated to slightly higher standards of behavior. Why am I NOT surprised?
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,555 Senior Member
    All Craig did was attempt to attract bathroom sex during a police sting in an area that was common for that practice, not rape or molest anyone. I'm surprised you would use him as an example of Republican sexual predatory behavior.

Not predatory, but sexually deviant. I don't care if he's gay, but trolling in a public restroom in an airport?

I expect my senator to show some self control, not to mention the "family values" hypocrisy he claimed to represent.
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,461 Senior Member
    You forgot Eric Bolling. Seriously though, these 3 people were accused of various things, but there was no trial, no police investigation, and most of them came from women that had an ax to grind for one reason or another. Accusations are not necessarily facts. O'Reilly still maintains his innocence and says he will be able to prove it somewhere down the road.

Weiner goes after underage girls, verifiable and well documented, O'Reilly is accused by people who have zero proof. Same same didnt you know that?
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,257 Senior Member
    Facts don't matter to dummycraps- - - - -only "feelings"
    :vomit:
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    Not predatory, but sexually deviant. I don't care if he's gay, but trolling in a public restroom in an airport?

I expect my senator to show some self control, not to mention the "family values" hypocrisy he claimed to represent.

That's the only reason I made the comment, which is what I thought the thread was about. I do agree with what you said about self control. In fact he didn't even need to troll bathrooms. There are gay dating sites as well as heterosexual ones, so he could have been much more discreet about it.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • Jack BurtonJack Burton Member Posts: 379 Member
    The main reason I decided to post this was the revelations of the NYT Weinstein article and how his conduct somehow remained unknown by much of the public. He paid off a lot of people including those in the media from divulging his behavior, but it was mostly the cover he was able to enjoy due to his democrat party philanthropy that kept him untouchable.

This was a man who donated big money and fund raised for dems and sat front row center at Bill Clinton's portrait unveiling at the white house.
    Obama allowed his oldest daughter to intern with his company not long ago.
    Meryl Streep referred to Harvey as God at the Oscars.

I just find it funny now that he has not produced a hit film in 5 years (a long time in film industry) as has much of Hollywood for that matter, his cover is blown and the Cosby-ification has begun.

This maybe the beginning of a trend of outed sleaze balls that I thought a thread maybe warranted.

I would have included Roman Polanski but his chumminess with dems isn't even nearly as close.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,759 Senior Member
    I guess all y'all missed the news about Bill Clinton and and Jeffry Epstein.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/details-on-bill-clintons-ride-on-pedophiles-lolita-express-sought/article/2566852
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

tennmike wrote: »

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/details-on-bill-clintons-ride-on-pedophiles-lolita-express-sought/article/2566852

I haven't. Hannity has talked about this numerous times on his show while discussing sexual predators on TV.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,568 Senior Member
    I haven't. Hannity has talked about this numerous times on his show while discussing sexual predators on TV.
    I'm sorry. Although there may be a few legitimate claims I can't help seeing the bogus rich celebrity date rape lottery.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,651 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    I'm sorry. Although there may be a few legitimate claims I can't help seeing the bogus rich celebrity date rape lottery.

Hows that go?

Word
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
    tennmike wrote: »

The names I listed in the OP are links to news stories regarding each individuals wikipedia page but in the case of Slick Willy I linked the foxnews version of this story.
    The Menendez corruption trial is worth keeping an eye on because of the possible testimony of a previous eye doctor and medicaid defrauder Salomon Melgen whose sentencing hearing was postponed (he's facing 30+ years) and was integral in providing the underage Dominican girls for the Senators enjoyment.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,802 Senior Member
    You forgot Eric Bolling. Seriously though, these 3 people were accused of various things, but there was no trial, no police investigation, and most of them came from women that had an ax to grind for one reason or another. Accusations are not necessarily facts. O'Reilly still maintains his innocence and says he will be able to prove it somewhere down the road.[/QUOT

Don't forget Clarence Thomas and Herman Cain in that bunch. The left's good at digging up BS. No proof, it was these bimbos word against theres and the left had it all to Gain.

One fact, the left cannot afford to see a Conservative Black in the White House. That would blow their Lie wide open that blacks need the Democratic party because they can't make it on their own. Any one of those two guys and a legion more have already proven the lefts racist theory wrong. Clarence Thomas has been on the court for what 25-30 years? and been very successful. Ben Carson was a celebrated Neuro Surgeon, Herman Cain was a financial wizard in taking companies that were not doing well and making them profitable. When are people going to wize up to the big lie the left propagates? Blacks don't need social programs anymore than any other group. The dems have kept them in the ghettos of the inner cities since the 60s and the NAACP and the Dummycrap party are still using them to stay in power. One day we're going to look up and there's going to be more n the Burbs than in th Ghetto and the Dummycraps will be out of business. I just hope I live to see this.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.