Politifact and Suppressors

breamfisherbreamfisher Senior MemberPosts: 13,051 Senior Member
They take on Hilary's claim that a suppressor would have made the Las Vegas shooting more deadly.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/oct/04/hillary-clinton/no-gun-silencers-wouldnt-have-worsened-las-vegas-s/
Overkill is underrated.

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,765 Senior Member
    I heard that when the snipers shot at her in Bosnia(?) she said that they were using silencers to make their rifle fire silent, and that they were using some sort of magic to make their bullets invisible.

If you don't recognize my above post as satire/sarcasm, then there is no hope for you! :roll2:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    I heard that when the snipers shot at her in Bosnia(?) she said that they were using silencers to make their rifle fire silent, and that they were using some sort of magic to make their bullets invisible

If you don't recognize my above post as satire/sarcasm, then there is no hope for you! :roll2:

Shirley you miss remember?

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

How do you know when Hillary Clinton is lying?
    Her lips are moving and words are coming out.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,552 Senior Member
    Not bad, but they neglected to address the problems associated with using a suppressor on a high powered rifle doing 100 round mag dumps.
    bisley wrote: »
    Not bad, but they neglected to address the problems associated with using a suppressor on a high powered rifle doing 100 round mag dumps.

That's probably because they didn't know to address that.

• 41magnut41magnut Senior Member Posts: 1,158 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/3Sj8FP5nh98

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen :iwo: